No, our goal is not reducing abortions.

Beloved Daughter

Pro-life hardens its message. It's time to imprison murderers and thieves.

They start with a tweet from a supposed gospel singer'

1628747296795.png
Some excerpts:

Now, any Bible believing Christian who has spent more than an hour on the sidewalk in front of an abortion clinic ministering and offering help knows that for abortion minded mothers it is not a lack of options that is the problem. Women do not murder their unborn children because they have no other option. They murder their children because they have no other desire. The fact is, there are more Christians than ever who serve on the frontlines at these places of death who are ready to serve families, provide resources, and even be willing to adopt these children should mothers and fathers have mercy on them and spare their lives. These are men and women who risk their own well being to care for the widow and the orphan. End Abortion Now has raised up hundreds of local churches who do this work regularly, in the attempt to take away every excuse a mother would have to kill her baby.

This is true. I've spent many hours on the public pavement in front of these abattoirs.

Another excerpt:

I have personally lost my voice pleading from the sidewalk of these death pits for hours on end, telling young women that our church would do anything to help them and that they didn’t have to kill their babies, only to see the majority of them leave the clinic shortly after with middle fingers in the air out of a car window. No, this is not about a lack of options or access to “healthcare.” In my experience, as in the shared experience of other Christians, there have even been women like the kind that Lecrae referred to in his tweet who attempt to hold their unborn babies hostage by demanding “free healthcare” or else they’ll walk through the doors of a clinic to have them killed. Yes, this actually happens. Anyone who says otherwise simply hasn’t walked a mile in our shoes. They are simply not privy to our lived experience.

All true, I see it almost every time I walk.

Finally:

Lastly, notice the “end goal” stated in the tweet: reducing abortions. This is also something that those in the pro-abortion apologist club believe should happen, reasoning on the exact same premise as Lecrae. “We need fewer abortions,” they say, which they fight to bring about through things like a state-approved curriculum of sexual education (perverse indoctrination) that encourages promiscuity and unrestrained sexual liberty in the lives of our youth. Not to mention the obvious, but this indoctrination also encourages the thoughtless use of birth control that furthers the epidemic of children conceived out of wedlock. How do our young people end up at Planned Parenthood again??? For decades now, the Pro-Life industry has played the same game of political football with the unborn in order to reduce the number of abortions through piecemeal legislation rather than outright ending it. They are fighting on the same grounds as their enemies who also want to “reduce abortions.” Only the enemies’ way of doing it is by stealing money from taxpayers in order to fund it on demand and up until the point of birth. For these reasons and more, the end game for Bible-believing Christians when it comes to the issue of abortion should never be “reducing” it or attempting to regulate it as “healthcare.” ABORTION MUST BE ABOLISHED AND CRIMINALIZED AS MURDER IMMEDIATELY.

Someone here will actually read the link and call it a racist rant. Before you do, consider the facts.

Reactions: BMS

Temujin

View attachment 1606
Some excerpts:

Now, any Bible believing Christian who has spent more than an hour on the sidewalk in front of an abortion clinic ministering and offering help knows that for abortion minded mothers it is not a lack of options that is the problem. Women do not murder their unborn children because they have no other option. They murder their children because they have no other desire. The fact is, there are more Christians than ever who serve on the frontlines at these places of death who are ready to serve families, provide resources, and even be willing to adopt these children should mothers and fathers have mercy on them and spare their lives. These are men and women who risk their own well being to care for the widow and the orphan. End Abortion Now has raised up hundreds of local churches who do this work regularly, in the attempt to take away every excuse a mother would have to kill her baby.

This is true. I've spent many hours on the public pavement in front of these abattoirs.

Another excerpt:

I have personally lost my voice pleading from the sidewalk of these death pits for hours on end, telling young women that our church would do anything to help them and that they didn’t have to kill their babies, only to see the majority of them leave the clinic shortly after with middle fingers in the air out of a car window. No, this is not about a lack of options or access to “healthcare.” In my experience, as in the shared experience of other Christians, there have even been women like the kind that Lecrae referred to in his tweet who attempt to hold their unborn babies hostage by demanding “free healthcare” or else they’ll walk through the doors of a clinic to have them killed. Yes, this actually happens. Anyone who says otherwise simply hasn’t walked a mile in our shoes. They are simply not privy to our lived experience.

Finally:

Lastly, notice the “end goal” stated in the tweet: reducing abortions. This is also something that those in the pro-abortion apologist club believe should happen, reasoning on the exact same premise as Lecrae. “We need fewer abortions,” they say, which they fight to bring about through things like a state-approved curriculum of sexual education (perverse indoctrination) that encourages promiscuity and unrestrained sexual liberty in the lives of our youth. Not to mention the obvious, but this indoctrination also encourages the thoughtless use of birth control that furthers the epidemic of children conceived out of wedlock. How do our young people end up at Planned Parenthood again??? For decades now, the Pro-Life industry has played the same game of political football with the unborn in order to reduce the number of abortions through piecemeal legislation rather than outright ending it. They are fighting on the same grounds as their enemies who also want to “reduce abortions.” Only the enemies’ way of doing it is by stealing money from taxpayers in order to fund it on demand and up until the point of birth. For these reasons and more, the end game for Bible-believing Christians when it comes to the issue of abortion should never be “reducing” it or attempting to regulate it as “healthcare.” ABORTION MUST BE ABOLISHED AND CRIMINALIZED AS MURDER IMMEDIATELY.

Someone here will actually read the link and call it a racist rant. Before you do, consider the facts.

I'm happy to discuss this on the appropriate forum.

cjab

For these reasons and more, the end game for Bible-believing Christians when it comes to the issue of abortion should never be “reducing” it or attempting to regulate it as “healthcare.” [/B][/COLOR]ABORTION MUST BE ABOLISHED AND CRIMINALIZED AS MURDER IMMEDIATELY.
Personally speaking, I am uninterested in abortion as a consequence of the immorality of pagans, as "God will judge those outside the church" and I see abortion as God's judgement at work. It's nasty, brutal and ... it's the judgement of God.

1 Cor 5:12 "What business of mine is it to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

Abortion is one of the many ways God's judgement is visited upon pagans. There are many other ways. Immorality begets abortion, as evil begets evil. Clearly the horrid nature of the act creates an good opportunity for evangelism. But as for the "issue of abortion," I think Christians are entitled to ignore it, as it's inherently a political issue affecting pagans, unless there are ulterior factors as stake such it being done on the grounds of sex, where it can destabalize society in the long term. Then there needs to be state intervention. Where it becomes a healthcare issue, such as when a seriously deformed foetus is detected, the issue as I see it is strictly for the parents, and not others to dictate, bearing in mind that it is they who would have to bring it up.

Mike McK

View attachment 1606
Some excerpts:

Another excerpt:

Finally:

If he doesn't like those things then perhaps he should stop voting for Democrats.

Temujin

This is a political topic and we need LEGAL punishment. We don't care for noise from backwater tribal enGland.
It is indeed a political topic. And an ethical, social and legal one. There is a dedicated board set up by the site owners specifically to discuss. It. It seems a bit churlish to ignore their wishes.

TeabagSalad

This is a political topic and we need LEGAL punishment. We don't care for noise from backwater tribal enGland.

It's always amusing when you refer to England as something like "backwater tribal" or some other nonsense. You probably think you're being funny, but all you are doing is demonstrating how little you know about other countries. Not really all that surprising when you've done little else but make hundreds of thousands of posts on these forums for the last 20 years!

Beloved Daughter

This is true. It's going to be more in the political realm when SCOTUS reviews the Constitutionality of murdering one's child. There will be gnashing of teeth. Everyone will see the nature of those who choose to murder

If certain people don't want to engage in the topic, here in the political forum, they are free to go elsewhere.

Mike McK

We are done here. I won't break the CARM rules about interfering with evangelism. You are free to decide if the rules matter.
You're the one who brought it up. Funny how you didn't care about the rules when you asked me, but now you imply that I'm the one who doesn't care about the rules because I answered the question you asked me. That's very hypocritical of you.

Beloved Daughter

You're the one who brought it up. Funny how you didn't care about the rules when you asked me, but now you imply that I'm the one who doesn't care about the rules because I answered the question you asked me. That's very hypocritical of you.

Your words:

Mike McK said:
If he doesn't like those things then perhaps he should stop voting for Democrats.

You are the person who introduced the idea in the first place. I didn't. The OP didn't say a word about who he voted for. Regardless, you found a reason to suggest that he did something that he didn't say, and the article didn't say and I didn't say. Why?

I do care about the rules, and I know what they say regarding evangelization and name calling. You should too.

Feel free to contact Mr. Conover at https://endabortionnow.com/

Beloved Daughter

It is indeed a political topic. And an ethical, social and legal one. There is a dedicated board set up by the site owners specifically to discuss. It. It seems a bit churlish to ignore their wishes.
If CARM mods want to move it, they can. I trust them completely. Ultimately what I have said is true.

Mike McK

Your words:

You are the person who introduced the idea in the first place. I didn't. The OP didn't say a word about who he voted for. Regardless, you found a reason to suggest that he did something that he didn't say, and the article didn't say and I didn't say. Why?

I do care about the rules, and I know what they say regarding evangelization and name calling. You should too.

Feel free to contact Mr. Conover at https://endabortionnow.com/
So, you're telling us you're so dumb you don't recall asking me how I know he's a Democrat? You didn't believe it was against the rules to ask me how I know he's a Democrat. But, then, it somehow magically became a violation of the rules to answer your question. I was right earlier. You're just another Vibise.

Temujin

View attachment 1606
Some excerpts:

Another excerpt:

Finally:

Firstly, I will say that I can understand where this view of abortion is coming from. I profoundly disagree with you, but that doesn't mean that I think that you are crazy or not entitled to hold the views you do. I can also see that it is consistent with your faith position insofar as I understand it. That said, I would say that these ideas are so extreme, that in a way they are welcome. The more those who are ambivalent to abortion see views like this, the more they will be inclined to uphold or support abortion rights, which in my view is a good thing.

I should add that I live in a country where abortion is no longer an issue. It was legalised here in 1966 and is no longer remotely controversial. We have none of the baggage that seems to be attached to the issue in the US. The established churches broadly support the status quo and it has been upheld by regular free votes in Parliament. The status of the foetus is settled in our law. It is not legally a person, cannot be a victim of crime, so the notion of abortion being murder is simply incoherent nonsense. This is the case in most developed countries, including the US. In order for abortion to be classed as murder, you must first convince legislators that the developing unborn child is a person. It isn't enough to say "Of course it's a person", since the status quo is that it is not regarded as a person in law. It is the law you seek to change. You won't do so by appealing to emotion.

Why do you think that the developing unborn child is a person? What are the features that make an entity a person? At what point in the pregnancy do you think that the developing unborn child becomes a person?

J regia

Personally speaking, I am uninterested in abortion as a consequence of the immorality of pagans, as "God will judge those outside the church" and I see abortion as God's judgement at work. It's nasty, brutal and ... it's the judgement of God.

1 Cor 5:12 "What business of mine is it to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

Abortion is one of the many ways God's judgement is visited upon pagans. There are many other ways. Immorality begets abortion, as evil begets evil. Clearly the horrid nature of the act creates an good opportunity for evangelism. But as for the "issue of abortion," I think Christians are entitled to ignore it, as it's inherently a political issue affecting pagans, unless there are ulterior factors as stake such it being done on the grounds of sex, where it can destabalize society in the long term. Then there needs to be state intervention. Where it becomes a healthcare issue, such as when a seriously deformed foetus is detected, the issue as I see it is strictly for the parents, and not others to dictate, bearing in mind that it is they who would have to bring it up.
Which is why the bible commands the termination of pregnancies of adulteresses (Leviticus 20:10 Numbers 5:20-28).

kiwimac

View attachment 1606
Some excerpts:

Another excerpt:

Finally:

What a load of nonsense.