No physical Temples?

I believe the Bible makes it clear that if you aren't obedient, then you're not a follower of Christ. If you don't keep the commandments, regardless of what you claim you are, it would be impossible to be a follower of Christ. It's that simple.
Did you even read her response? She said Christ’s followers are obedient. What exactly is your problem?

To understand spiritual teachings, you need the indwelling of the Spirit.
That is so untrue, Cornelius was witnessed too by the Holy Ghost... later he was baptized and received the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Why do you think Jesus has so many followers, the Holy Ghost did witness to them that he was the Messiah..

On the contrary, we know all about how obedience plays a part in you working out your salvation. But we understand that Christ has already worked ours out. And we follow Him out of gratitude, faith and love.
That is so true, one should follow Him out of Fatih and love... that is Biblical. So Magdalena, how does one "Come unto Christ" by obedience to all his laws and commandments... a word we hardly ever see Christians acknowledge "obedience" versus Save by Faith Alone. Obedience! our willingness to obey Heavenly Father's commandments.

I may get some push back from some of my Christian brothers and sisters. First and foremost, Revelation has four interpretations. Even the Mormon Church has selected a form of one of them. Here is my take on these verses.

My position is that most of Revelation has taken place. This passage has already occurred and is in the past. Some supporting passages include:
Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place;
3 Blessed is the one who reads, and those who hear the words of the prophecy and keep the things which are written in it; for the time is near.
Revelation 22
7 “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is the one who [e]keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

So, your Temple verses are past, not future...
How about personal revelation....who do they say I'am stated Christ?.... Peter said, you are the Messiah, the Son of the living God. Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Did you even read her response? She said Christ’s followers are obedient. What exactly is your problem?
To what extent? are you obedient to Baptism and if so why? are you obedient to tithing and if not why? Christian have a habit of pick and choose that which they want to live and believe.... you only have a parcel of the Gospel of Christ and won't acknowledge That the Kingdom of God here on earth has retirements.... Faith, Repentance, Baptism and Gift of the Holy Ghost... all stated in the Bible.

That is so true, one should follow Him out of Fatih and love... that is Biblical. So Magdalena, how does one "Come unto Christ" by obedience to all his laws and commandments... a word we hardly ever see Christians acknowledge "obedience" versus Save by Faith Alone. Obedience! our willingness to obey Heavenly Father's commandments.
Nice try, Ralph.

Already did.
From post #135 Magdalena: On the contrary, we know all about how obedience plays a part in you working out your salvation. But we understand that Christ has already worked ours out. And we follow Him out of gratitude, faith and love.

As I stated, they don't like the word obedience, its a throw away word... as noted in the above answer, nothing is mentioned about obedience and Christians...

From post #135 Magdalena: On the contrary, we know all about how obedience plays a part in you working out your salvation. But we understand that Christ has already worked ours out. And we follow Him out of gratitude, faith and love.

As I stated, they don't like the word obedience, its a throw away word... as noted in the above answer, nothing is mentioned about obedience and Christians...
As usual, you attempt to skew our posts to fit your agenda. You’re fixated on rote obedience. Christ asks us to follow Him/keep His commandments out of love and compassion and a changed heart. We do it because He has saved us and we’re grateful. And all the glory is His. Not to work for points to earn our own salvation. You can never do that.

As usual, you attempt to skew our posts to fit your agenda. You’re fixated on rote obedience. Christ asks us to follow Him/keep His commandments out of love and compassion and a changed heart. We do it because He has saved us and we’re grateful. And all the glory is His. Not to work for points to earn our own salvation. You can never do that.

Luke 6:46

“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?

Philippians 2:8

And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Matthew 7:21

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Acts 5:29

But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.

Deuteronomy 28:13

And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall only go up and not down, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them,

And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall only go up and not down, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them,
Exactly what, in my post, says we don’t need to do what He said?

See anything in these verses about the necessity of obeying Mormon rules and regulations?

Last edited:
Exactly what, in my post, says we don’t need to do what He said?
Nothing, you are partially right! Do you not believe obedience bring blessings? such as Eternal Life, Salvation, etc. Eternal life cannot be achieved by Faith alone.... James 2 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. What Works Magdalena, for us its being obedient to the laws and commandments of God to merit Gots Grace of eternal Life...

Nope, obedience brings blessings, do you disagree? What we consider blessing you would call works of Salvation...
  • He that doeth the will of my Father shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, Matt. 7:21.

So what is God Will Magdalena... Faith without works is dead, meaning Salvation has to be worked out by each of us by ourselves.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2

Nope, obedience brings blessings, do you disagree? What we consider blessing you would call works of Salvation...
  • He that doeth the will of my Father shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, Matt. 7:21.

So what is God Will Magdalena... Faith without works is dead, meaning Salvation has to be worked out by each of us by ourselves.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2

Just another throw away verse our Christian Friends wish to ignore... hmm

Nothing, you are partially right! Do you not believe obedience bring blessings? such as Eternal Life, Salvation, etc. Eternal life cannot be achieved by Faith alone.... James 2 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. What Works Magdalena, for us its being obedient to the laws and commandments of God to merit Gots Grace of eternal Life...
No. He said faith saves you, not works, lest you should boast. Which you do a lot.

No. He said faith saves you, not works, lest you should boast. Which you do a lot.
You of course interpret as meaning quite something else... of course we should never boast, but that does not change the scripture that we must work out our own salvation.... notice work out, but never boast for only the Grace of God can save us through His Literal Son, Jesus Christ.

You of course interpret as meaning quite something else... of course we should never boast, but that does not change the scripture that we must work out our own salvation.... notice work out, but never boast for only the Grace of God can save us through His Literal Son, Jesus Christ.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.”

That doesn’t mean we don’t obey Him.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.”

That doesn’t mean we don’t obey Him.
Correct, I have no argument with this... but you seem to shy away from.... all must work out their own salvation... crickets folks.

Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ​

Faith in Jesus Christ is the first principle of the gospel. It is imperative to our salvation that we exercise faith in Him, for He is the Messiah, the Creator and Redeemer of the world, our Advocate and Mediator with the Father. He has paid the penalty for our sins and ransomed us from death and hell.

Back