No physical Temples?

If the idea of a physical temple seems right, then maybe God is helping you through them. Leading you to follow Him, through this church, that has a temple.

Thanks for that consideration. That's more than what most critics seem willing to give. I really appreciate your thoughts on that point.

Just know that there are a lot of other gatherings and meetings of people who also believe in Jesus out here, outside of that church - who have so much history and writings of other ways of Christian believing, without that church having to be a part of their faith. Some just follow God and the Spirit, without any man made church, and they just walk, following God.

I believe there are a lot of Christians out there looking for something--who have a strong faith in Jesus Christ. The LDS believe in a universal Atonement, and hope for all of mankind.

What I don't believe is--the Lord's church is "man-made", nor is it void of things like living, mortal apostles and prophets, continuing revelation, heavenly, recorded heavenly appearances, with witnesses--and the temple.

The LDS have all of that in their history--and so did the NT church--which had to endure the hounds of criticism also.

Ahh, er, clears throat.....why would they want to make that claim????

Because it's the pattern presented in the Biblical NT:

Revelation 7:13-15---King James Version
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

And green aprons, just as the attendees in the temple do, during the endowment ceremony,

The Temple ceremony is about the creation-to-Fall--and the apron, with the fig leaf emblems-- is a symbol of the NT testimony concerning the story of the creation, and subsequent events which led to the Fall:

Genesis 3:7---King James Version
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Do you attend your temples day and night?

Perhaps you could provide us some evidence of all Masons wearing white robes in their "temple".

I'm not sure Masonry even makes a profession of Christianity.
They wear white during their initiatory ceremonies. Other parts of their temple activities they wear suits, but always the apron and other accoutrements.

One Mormon branch I attended couldn’t afford a building, so we held meetings in a Masonic temple. It was interesting, and I saw where Joseph Smith picked up a lot of his temple ideas.

My bad. I forgot....Mormons have come out of great tribulation.

They wear white during their initiatory ceremonies.

All temple ceremonies require white--whether it be initiatory, wedding, baptism, endowment, etc.

Other parts of their temple activities they wear suits, but always the apron and other accoutrements.

Where are you getting that from? The parts of the temple where temple rites are performed-- require white clothing, regardless of area. What is your evidence otherwise?

And that does match the description found in Revelation7:14-15.

You’re saying there are people doing sessions in your temples 24/7?

I stated--as the scriptures do--there are servants serving God in the temple both day and night. That goes for the LDS temple also. During the Millennial Reign of Christ--I do believe that service might be 24/7, although the scriptures only state "day and night". It gives no further details, as to the exact definition of that term, or to the connection between sessions and the "day and night" service. Making up details isn't going to help either--as your church does not even have a constructed temple--where people wear white, and serve God therein.

I stated--as the scriptures do--there are servants serving God in the temple both day and night. That goes for the LDS temple also. During the Millennial Reign of Christ--I do believe that service might be 24/7, although the scriptures only state "day and night". It gives no further details, as to the exact definition of that term, or to the connection between sessions and the "day and night" service. Making up details isn't going to help either--as your church does not even have a constructed temple--where people wear white, and serve God therein.
Your temples are not open day and night. Your claim that mormon temples match the description in Revelation is bogus. Except for white clothing, nothing in that chapter fits at all. Your argument is disingenuous and an attempt to deceive people.

Our churches do not need brick and mortar temples.

1. Animal sacrifices are no longer necessary which what was performed in those Jewish temples.

2. Biblical believers are the temple of God/Holy Spirit

1 Cor 3:16
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
NKJV

1 Cor 6:18-20
Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
NKJV

LDS temples are irrelevant in the New Testament churches. No sacrifices for sins needed. Jesus took care of that on the cross. When he gave up His Spirit (died) the veil of the temple was torn in two showing the way to the Father was now open to all who believed and no further sacrifice was needed. There will be a third temple constructed in Jerusalem by the Jews which will precede the coming of the antichrist who will declare himself as "god" in that edifice.

LDS temples don't do animal sacrifices nor anything resembling what the priests did in the Jewish temples. You have adopted Masonic rites and rituals and have attempted to make the relevant by re-doing the ceremonies.

Our churches do not need brick and mortar temples.

As has already been established here by the critics--you don't need temples at all--and neither does your churches have any. The NT prophecy does.

1. Animal sacrifices are no longer necessary which what was performed in those Jewish temples.

Are you claiming animal sacrifices were being made here?

2. Biblical believers are the temple of God/Holy Spirit

How does that preclude the use of physical temples here?

Revelation 11:1---King James Version
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Your claim that mormon temples match the description in Revelation is bogus. Except for white clothing, nothing in that chapter fits at all.

Except for the fact the LDS have a temple--where people are dressed in white, and serve God.

So--how does that not fit the description here?

Magdalena--your church does not even have a temple as described here. Your post above is an argument from a point of envy, IMO.

Except for the fact the LDS have a temple--where people are dressed in white, and serve God.

So--how does that not fit the description here?

Magdalena--your church does not even have a temple as described here. Your post above is an argument from a point of envy, IMO.
Christ’s church is the body of believers, and He said we are His temple. He dwells in us. You ignore what He told us.

My post is an argument from a point of belief in what Christ said.

As has already been established here by the critics--you don't need temples at all--and neither does your churches have any. The NT prophecy does.

Are you claiming animal sacrifices were being made here?

How does that preclude the use of physical temples here?

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Per usual, you missed what was said. Mormons don't do animal sacrifices. Why not? You have a temple you feel is necessary for exaltation and special ordinances, right? Nothing the Jews did in their temples (animal sacrifices) resemble what you LDS do.

Physical brick and mortar temples are no longer required.

Now...regarding Revelation 7.... what is the time frame? Now or at the time of the great tribulation? Do you know the time frame of the great tribulation? Show us you can actually do exegesis and not eisegesis.

Last edited:
Christ’s church is the body of believers, and He said we are His temple.

Sorry, but that does not preclude the fact this is a physical temple where the body of believers served God:

Care to address that with something other than a "taint so!!!"

Per usual, you missed what was said. Mormons don't do animal sacrifices. Why not? You have a temple you feel is necessary for exaltation and special ordinances, right? Nothing the Jews did in their temples (animal sacrifices) resemble what you LDS do.

But the description of this temple fits the LDS temple very well, denials notwithstanding:

Physical brick and mortar temples are no longer required.

I don't believe an imaginary temple can be measured:

Now...regarding Revelation 7.... what is the time frame?

It patterns the LDS temple--regardless of time frame.

Back