No Salvation Without the Human Element

brightfame52

As far as spiritually ? We were all spiritual stillborns from Adam.
As far as physically? We all eventually die physically from Adam.

In Adam all died spiritually. In contrast, many have been made alive "physically" in Adam. Only to die.

Jesus called physically alive unbelievers "dead." Spiritually dead.

We were never spiritually alive until we were found in Christ.
To be resurrected we would have needed to have been alive first, and then died.

Another disciple said to him, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”
But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and
let the dead bury their own dead.”

Matthew 8:21-22
The resurrection from being dead because of Adam is a better spiritual life, than in Adam. But nevertheless, man is dead spiritually and to God, until resurrected.

GeneZ

The resurrection from being dead because of Adam is a better spiritual life, than in Adam. But nevertheless, man is dead spiritually and to God, until resurrected.
Too much ambiguity.. What kind of resurrection do you speak of? Is there more than one resurrection for believers?

Are you saying that we are all spiritually dead until THE resurrection takes place and we are given a body just like His own?

brightfame52

Too much ambiguity.. What kind of resurrection do you speak of? Is there more than one resurrection for believers?

Are you saying that we are all spiritually dead until THE resurrection takes place and we are given a body just like His own?
Lol A resurrection from the dead, death. Well the believer before they believed were resurrected from death in Adam with Spritual life, a life more valuable than they lost in Adam. The Believer if the die physically, they will undergo a physical resurrection in the last say. So Christ gives resurrection from the dead, why is that difficult for you to believe ?

GeneZ

Lol A resurrection from the dead, death. Well the believer before they believed were resurrected from death in Adam with Spritual life, a life more valuable than they lost in Adam. The Believer if the die physically, they will undergo a physical resurrection in the last say. So Christ gives resurrection from the dead, why is that difficult for you to believe ?
Its not difficult to believe. Its just not what the Word of God tells us. Unless you begin to copy and paste Scripture to justify your claim? I have nothing but your opinion to go by. I would like to learn about this if it were true. But, so far. You refuse to do a little work to copy and paste Scripture so I can have something to think with. Don't just cite chapter and verse. Copy and past.

Just go to biblegateway.com and copy and paste here. You can choose from many translations.

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." - John 17:17

If you learn (take the time) to do that? You may find others being more receptive.

I have a feeling you might be onto something.

But as you presented it? I can only shrug my shoulders, and wonder where in Scripture you are getting your idea from.

brightfame52

Its not difficult to believe. Its just not what the Word of God tells us. Unless you begin to copy and paste Scripture to justify your claim? I have nothing but your opinion to go by. I would like to learn about this if it were true. But, so far. You refuse to do a little work to copy and paste Scripture so I can have something to think with. Don't just cite chapter and verse. Copy and past.

Just go to biblegateway.com and copy and paste here. You can choose from many translations.

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." - John 17:17

If you learn (take the time) to do that? You may find others being more receptive.

I have a feeling you might be onto something.

But as you presented it? I can only shrug my shoulders, and wonder where in Scripture you are getting your idea from.
If you dont believe men by nature are dead spiritually, thats fine. You have seen enough scripture about men dead in sin naturally

GeneZ

If you dont believe men by nature are dead spiritually, thats fine. You have seen enough scripture about men dead in sin naturally

I have been saying that all along.

Are you just doing this to try to make me feel frustrated?

How can I have a dialog with you if your comprehension is so skewed?