Not born Hardened or Blind

brightfame52

There you have it readers. Brightfame will always evade scripture quotes

Acts 28:27 —ESV
“For this people’s heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed; lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’

Had they not closed their eyes had their heart not grown dull

then they could

see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.

you just refuse to address it

Let the readers take note
Men are born with hard heart.

TomFL

That does not answer what was written

“For this people’s heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed; lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’

then they could

see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.

brightfame52

That does not answer what was written

then they could

They speak for themselves. In the meantime man is born with a hard heart towards God and Spiritual things.

TomFL

They speak for themselves. In the meantime man is born with a hard heart towards God and Spiritual things.
Still not addressing anything

then they could

you were not kidding about evading all scripture

TomFL

Not so hard they could not believe

then they could

Do you not value scripture ?

It seems every time your theology clashes with scripture you side with your theology

brightfame52

Man is born naturally blind Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
Not so hard they could not believe

then they could

Do you not value scripture ?

It seems every time your theology clashes with scripture you side with your theology
All men naturally hard hearts of stone and blind minds

TomFL

Man is born naturally blind Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

All men naturally hard hearts of stone and blind minds
You should have read the verse you quoted

Eph. 4:17–19 —ESV
Ҧ Now this I say and testify in the Lord, that you must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their minds.
They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity.”

brightfame52

You should have read the verse you quoted

Ҧ Now this I say and testify in the Lord, that you must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their minds.
They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity.”
Man is born blind and with a hard heart towards God.

TomFL

Man is born blind and with a hard heart towards God.
Still did read the verse I see

They became calloused in time

Matt. 13:15 —KJV
“For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

again in time

brightfame52

Still did read the verse I see

“For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

again in time
Man by nature has a hard heart!

TomFL

Man by nature has a hard heart!
Not going to address the point I see

which concerns men growing hardened in time

again in time

brightfame52

Not going to address the point I see

which concerns men growing hardened in time

again in time
Addressed man has by nature a stony heart Ezk 36:26

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

TomFL

Addressed man has by nature a stony heart Ezk 36:26

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

You are still ignoring the point

BTW Ezekiel does not say they were born that way

brightfame52

You are still ignoring the point

Man naturally has a hard heart. God gives him a new heart in newbirth

TomFL

Man naturally has a hard heart. God gives him a new heart in newbirth
Keep running

If you actually stop and read and consider the evidence your theology would go bye-bye

brightfame52

Keep running

If you actually stop and read and consider the evidence your theology would go bye-bye

When man is born of the flesh, he has a heart of stone against God, hard as a brick

TomFL

When man is born of the flesh, he has a heart of stone against God, hard as a brick
Not so hard he cannot respond to God

Deut. 30:11–19 —ESV
“¶ “For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off.
It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’
Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’
But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.
¶ “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil.
If you obey the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you today, by loving the LORD your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them,
I declare to you today, that you shall surely perish. You shall not live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to enter and possess.
I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,”

and not so hard that he cannot grow hardened

brightfame52

Not so hard he cannot respond to God

“¶ “For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off.
It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’
Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’
But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.
If you obey the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you today, by loving the LORD your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them,
I declare to you today, that you shall surely perish. You shall not live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to enter and possess.
I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,”

and not so hard that he cannot grow hardened

It's hard enough to have to give a new heart see Ezk 36

TomFL

It's hard enough to have to give a new heart see Ezk 36
That still does not prove man cannot respond posaitively to God

and that includes Cain

Gen. 4:4–7 —ESV
“and Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and his offering,
but for Cain and his offering he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell.
The LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen?
If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.””

brightfame52

That still does not prove man cannot respond posaitively to God

and that includes Cain

Gen. 4:4–7 —ESV
“and Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and his offering,
but for Cain and his offering he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell.
The LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen?
If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.””
That's why man needed to be born again. His heart by nature is hard and impenitent.