NOT EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN SCRIPTURES.

No one is perfect except for God. We all know that, right? So, then, when a pope speaks infallibly who determines what he is proclaiming is true? If there is no one above him on earth, and what he says contradicts the Bible, what do you do with that?
I haven't found anything that the Pope speaking infallibly that contradicts the Bible.

Pope's are not perfect.
but the claim is that they are infallible when they speak on faith and morals
or is the claim even less than that?

Is the claim that on certain extremely rare occasions (less than once per century) Popes are infallible when they speak on faith and morals?

I haven't found anything that the Pope speaking infallibly that contradicts the Bible.

The one-time ex Cathedra has been used, since it was declared dogma in Vatican I, it was Pope Pius XII declared, ex Cathedra, Mary's bodily assumption to Heaven. Can you direct me to Scripture that shows this is Biblical?

*edited to correct the Roman numeral

The one-time ex Cathedra has been used, since it was declared dogma in Vatican I, it was Pope Pius XII declared, ex Cathedra, Mary's bodily assumption to Heaven. Can you direct me to Scripture that shows this is Biblical?

*edited to correct the Roman numeral
Yes, but it is not explicit. It is typology.

So Christianity boils down to being nice to others and trying your best? Is God content with you trying your best? If that were the case, why did Christ have to die on the cross? No, Christianity is about being perfect. Unless you are perfect before God, nothing is gained.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 5:20)

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matt. 5:48)

That is not a mere ambition set before us—it is a requirement. So how do you attain perfection?
If it just boils down to being nice and trying your best, then why did Jesus need to die? I would say the majority what to try their best and be nice.

Everything I said was meant in that context, and I said nothing to indicate otherwise. Stop with promulgating this nonsense that somehow we Catholics do not see Jesus as the Alpha and the Omega, that everything starts with Him and having faith, and that everything ends with Him at the Judgement.
No you say you see Jesus as the Alpha and Omega but you follow the words of blind guides over Jesus' words.

Nondenom40 said:
Does that involve love, sure. But if there is no cross and subsequent resurrection then there is no salvation
Everything I said was meant in that context, and I said nothing to indicate otherwise.
your beliefs and posts indicate otherwise.

Stop with promulgating this nonsense that somehow we Catholics do not see Jesus as the Alpha and the Omega,
it's not nonsense, catholics don't 'see' Him as that. the rcc is their 1st and last - that's where they look for what they believe in - the ccc, pope, Mary, ecfs etc. It isn't God and His word.

that everything starts with Him and having faith, and that everything ends with Him at the Judgement.
having faith in who / what? having faith in the rcc is contrary to having faith in Him.

OK. So direct me to the topological Biblical quotes this Pope used to validate his speaking "ex Cathedra" that Mary was assumed to heaven. I appreciate your time.
There are so many I don't care to post them all. The main one is that Mary is the new Eve. Much of what we believe about Mary comes from this fact.

Back