Not transgender, but transgressive

It's the way of the world though. Introducing terms into the lexicon is a way of re animating concepts for a new generation. For example English speakers had never heard of aggiornamento (bringing up to date) before Vatican II and Pope John XXIII, but now it's in all English dictionaries. Ther term 'virtue signalling' is another word that re animates a concept. I was just googling and found that Merriam Webster has recently added 370 such words to this years dictionary.
Yes it is the RC way twist, manipulate words and there meanings to confuse and deceive and cover up what they mean.

It's the way of the world though. Introducing terms into the lexicon is a way of re animating concepts for a new generation. For example English speakers had never heard of aggiornamento (bringing up to date) before Vatican II and Pope John XXIII, but now it's in all English dictionaries. Ther term 'virtue signalling' is another word that re animates a concept. I was just googling and found that Merriam Webster has recently added 370 such words to this years dictionary.
It all comes down to what you want to do: communicate clearly and understandably, or show off.

--Rich

Yes it is the RC way twist, manipulate words and there meanings to confuse and deceive and cover up what they mean.
It comes down to the Catholic Church and their apologists attempt to sow confusion. Proving once again the Catholic Church is not from God.

1Cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Transgression/transgressive is an existing word.
Both are words, but have different meanings. Transgressive:

involving a violation of accepted or imposed boundaries, especially those of social acceptability:
"her experiences of transgressive love with both sexes"
  • relating to fiction, cinematography, or art in which orthodox cultural, moral, and artistic boundaries are challenged by the representation of unconventional behavior and the use of experimental forms.

I am not sure the pope used the word correctly, though.

Back