Notice the anger from pro-abortion apologists

Authentic Nouveau

98% of the pro-abortion advocates are medical outsiders.

Relying on political talking points from outsiders. Using emotional arguments.

Killing an undelivered baby.

1 Start by hijacking the dictionary and insisting it is not a baby.

2 Snip the spinal cord to kill the baby and then label it as a mere glob of cells.

Performed for mother's expediency
Legalized for political expediency.

_Hideous_Atheistic_Expediency

organgrinder

They need to "follow the science". Biology 101. Living cells that unite and a spark of light that occurs when seen under the microscope.

Authentic Nouveau

They need to "follow the science". Biology 101. Living cells that unite and a spark of light that occurs when seen under the microscope.
We had a V 'scientist defend abortion. She was on fire insisting an undelivered baby was not a human baby.
I offered to send her 2 biopsies. One a newborn and the other from a baby that had been aborted. she could tell under her microscope which was blob of tissue and which was human baby biopsy.

Beloved Daughter

We had a V 'scientist defend abortion. She was on fire insisting an undelivered baby was not a human baby.
I offered to send her 2 biopsies. One a newborn and the other from a baby that had been aborted. she could tell under her microscope which was blob of tissue and which was human baby biopsy.

A political response and the appropriate recommendation.

Strider324

And yet the bible says life begins at your first breath. :unsure:

I don't see any anger from atheists. The OP seems to confuse anger with frustration - with the Christian dishonesty of claiming ANYONE is pro-abortion ..... and the fact that they are both the group that piously cries about the "murdered babies", and the group that has the most abortions.

Yes, most decent people get frustrated in the face of abject hypocrisy....... :confused:

Beloved Daughter

The Bible also says this.

Psalm 139:13-16

13 you formed my inward parts;
you
knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame
was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,

when as yet there was none of them.

Strider324

The Bible also says this.

Psalm 139:13-16

13 you formed my inward parts;
you
knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame
was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,

when as yet there was none of them.
Just as your bible also says - "He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being.” - Gen 2:7

Just as it says you're not considered a person 1) unless you're a male, 2) and until you are at least 3 days old. “Take a census of the tribe of Levi by clans and families. Count every male a month old or over.”-Numbers 3:14-15

Isn't cherry picking fun? :cool:

organgrinder

Just as your bible also says - "He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being.” - Gen 2:7

Just as it says you're not considered a person 1) unless you're a male, 2) and until you are at least 3 days old. “Take a census of the tribe of Levi by clans and families. Count every male a month old or over.”-Numbers 3:14-15

Isn't cherry picking fun? :cool:
Adaan was formed from the dust of the earth. He and Eve were the only ones not born as we are, so you obviously picked the wrong verse to substantiate your position.

Strider324

Adaan was formed from the dust of the earth. He and Eve were the only ones not born as we are, so you obviously picked the wrong verse to substantiate your position.
It's the perfect verse - and the very first that defines unequivocally when your god says Life begins. It didn't begin when the dust was collected. It didn't begin when the clay was formed. It began only with their first breath - and that is the biblical standard logically applied from then on. Well, except for hypocrites desperate to pervert scripture to make their emotional 'murdered babies!' argument..... :cool:

organgrinder

It's the perfect verse - and the very first that defines unequivocally when your god says Life begins. It didn't begin when the dust was collected. It didn't begin when the clay was formed. It began only with their first breath - and that is the biblical standard logically applied from then on. Well, except for hypocrites desperate to pervert scripture to make their emotional 'murdered babies!' argument..... :cool:
You really don't understand the difference in how and when Adam was created and how you were made, do you? You are trying to compare apples and oranges. There was no one to give birth to Adam. God created him. You were made by a man and woman and began developing in the womb as soon and the egg and sperm united and living cell subdivision ensued.

Strider324

You really don't understand the difference in how and when Adam was created and how you were made, do you? You are trying to compare apples and oranges. There was no one to give birth to Adam. God created him. You were made by a man and woman and began developing in the womb as soon and the egg and sperm united and living cell subdivision ensued.
Why do you deny your own bible? Adam was human - created by god when it breathed life into him, causing him to take his first breath. Your bible further makes it clear that your god creates everything. That would mean you and me. Pretending that the first breath only applies to Adam and not to the rest of humans is just disingenuous.

organgrinder

Why do you deny your own bible? Adam was human - created by god when it breathed life into him, causing him to take his first breath. Your bible further makes it clear that your god creates everything. That would mean you and me. Pretending that the first breath only applies to Adam and not to the rest of humans is just disingenuous.
I don't deny what it says. You simply haven't read it properly in context. Adam came into being in a different manner than you or I. So I can't help you understand what you have been shown.

You should see what Ultrasounds can show. Special microscopes also show a flash of light when sperm and egg unite. Here is the link:https://www.sciencealert.com/scient...-of-light-that-sparks-when-sperm-meets-an-egg

Do research on that and then see what happens at the moment of conception so that no other sperm can fertilize the just-fertilized egg. A dome or sphere covers the new life as it begins to subdivide. That is something Planned Parenthood will never show. The pre-born doing all kinds of things, including standing up and jumping on the mom's cervix trying to get out. Pretty wild stuff, but no, they are just a fetus. You have been brainwashed into believing the lie.

Last edited:

Beloved Daughter

It's not the least bit disingenuous. Context matters.

Abortion is murder. PERIOD.

Watch these pro-choice folks as fumble and mumble through what should be easy answers.

Beloved Daughter

These babies were completely alive in the womb. You just don't like it.

The SLED Model

To further show that the unborn fetus is a human being, let’s introduce the SLED model, an acronym that stands for:

S – Size. The unborn fetus is smaller than an infant and most people are shorter than 7-foot basketball star Rudy Gobert. However, rational people would not claim that the infant is more valuable than the fetus nor is Rudy worth more than a teenage girl. In addition, a sumo wrestler does not have more value than a trapeze artist. Therefore, size does not indicate one’s worth.

L – Level of Development. The unborn fetus is at an earlier stage of his or her development than a newborn baby, but an eight-year-old child is less developed (both physically and mentally) than an adolescent. Older, stronger, more intelligent humans do not have more dignity and fundamental rights than those who are younger, weaker, less intelligent, and more vulnerable. To use the acorn analogy, an acorn is not a “potential” oak tree but rather a tiny living oak tree inside a shell. It is at the same level of development that every oak tree once existed during that particular stage of life.

E – Environment. A journey through a birth canal cannot account for a change in a child’s rights. Location does not affect personhood. A child in the womb or outside the womb is still a human being.

D – Degree of Dependency. The unborn fetus is totally dependent on the mother for life through the umbilical cord, but newborn babies are also fully dependent. A baby left to herself will die within hours unless she is attended to and her needs met. In fact, everyone relies on other people and things to some degree. We don’t question the personhood of those who are dependent on kidney machines, insulin, or pacemakers. Elderly people in a nursing home who have to be fed are no less valuable than the person who is feeding them.[4]

balshan

The SLED Model

To further show that the unborn fetus is a human being, let’s introduce the SLED model, an acronym that stands for:

S – Size. The unborn fetus is smaller than an infant and most people are shorter than 7-foot basketball star Rudy Gobert. However, rational people would not claim that the infant is more valuable than the fetus nor is Rudy worth more than a teenage girl. In addition, a sumo wrestler does not have more value than a trapeze artist. Therefore, size does not indicate one’s worth.

L – Level of Development. The unborn fetus is at an earlier stage of his or her development than a newborn baby, but an eight-year-old child is less developed (both physically and mentally) than an adolescent. Older, stronger, more intelligent humans do not have more dignity and fundamental rights than those who are younger, weaker, less intelligent, and more vulnerable. To use the acorn analogy, an acorn is not a “potential” oak tree but rather a tiny living oak tree inside a shell. It is at the same level of development that every oak tree once existed during that particular stage of life.

E – Environment. A journey through a birth canal cannot account for a change in a child’s rights. Location does not affect personhood. A child in the womb or outside the womb is still a human being.

D – Degree of Dependency. The unborn fetus is totally dependent on the mother for life through the umbilical cord, but newborn babies are also fully dependent. A baby left to herself will die within hours unless she is attended to and her needs met. In fact, everyone relies on other people and things to some degree. We don’t question the personhood of those who are dependent on kidney machines, insulin, or pacemakers. Elderly people in a nursing home who have to be fed are no less valuable than the person who is feeding them.[4]
I think another point is premature birth does not mean the baby dies. It should still be in the womb but is born early. These babies are being saved even if born weeks early. They are still depend on others for survival. Babies weighing approx 410 grams survive. They can survive born 21 weeks premature. I wonder with modern medicine and its developments whether this is an goal post that will change.

Abortions can be done at 20 weeks, a full term is around 38 to 40 weeks. The baby maybe able to survive at 20 weeks premature but the odds are low. Babies born at 26 weeks has an 89 percent chance of survival.

I think it is a strong case for saying a fetus is a human and deserves to be treated as such.

balshan

I think another point is premature birth does not mean the baby dies. It should still be in the womb but is born early. These babies are being saved even if born weeks early. They are still depend on others for survival. Babies weighing approx 410 grams survive. They can survive born 21 weeks premature. I wonder with modern medicine and its developments whether this is an goal post that will change.

Abortions can be done at 20 weeks, a full term is around 38 to 40 weeks. The baby maybe able to survive at 20 weeks premature but the odds are low. Babies born at 26 weeks has an 89 percent chance of survival.

I think it is a strong case for saying a fetus is a human and deserves to be treated as such.
Prem babies still have development and growth stages to grow through but they are survivors, they are human.

organgrinder

Really? Science Alert? Are you completely ignorant of the fact that this 'publication' is a known fraud that accepts PAYMENT from the 'authors' it publishes?? IOW, anyone get their claims published in this fraud factory for a price. Lol. What's next? Will you defend Nazis by referencing the scintillating 'scholarship' of Main Kampf? Let me guess - you also hang on every word in Life News..... Talk about being brainwashed. :cool:
Look up any sources you want. What do you think happens? Obviously something that runs counter to your narrative is to be disbelieved. Do you have anything factual that counters what was shown, or just assumptions on your part? Just because you say something is so doesn't mean it is. Prove to us what was shown in the link is a fabrication. Perhaps Northwestern University is in on the "fraud".

Last edited:

organgrinder

"Abortion is murder" is the hysterical rant of someone angry that the Law does not support them while they slavishly think they curry favor with a god that threatens them with eternal damnation. Tell ya what, nurse Nancy. Instead of wringing your hands and crying like a 5 year old, I invite you to join me at Planned Parenthood where I have been on the speakers bureau some 40 years - counseling people and providing family planning counseling - actions that actually prevent pregnancies and abortions. How many abortions have you prevented again?? But you won't do that, will you? Because your goal is not really the prevention of abortion, because that requires commitment and actual work - it's really to punish women - mostly Christian women - who don't share your 'morality'. And you do this in the laziest way possible - by piously calling them 'murderers'.... on a fricking discussion board. Prove me wrong.
:cool:
Abortion "is murder" is exactly what it is. You have turned a blind eye to what actually happens. Yes, it is the law of the land, sadly, but murder none the less.

Strider324

The SLED Model

Cool! You have now used an argument based on science! Vastly superior to your vacuous religious tripe. Now all that's left is for you to back up your mouth with actual work to educate people on Family Planning so you can prevent the abortions you publicly rend your garments over. Join me at Planned Parenthood and make a real difference. Or do you only talk the talk?.... :cool: