Notice the anger from pro-abortion apologists

Temujin

Nazis called Jews parasites like your Komrade calls undelivered babies "parasites"
The difference being that unlike Jews, the foetus fits the definition of a parasite, albeit not of a different species. You, like the Nazis, should learn the difference between a scientific description and a moral judgement.

BMS

The difference being that unlike Jews, the foetus fits the definition of a parasite, albeit not of a different species. You, like the Nazis, should learn the difference between a scientific description and a moral judgement.
Ah but thats my point, like you the Nazis saw the Jews as parasites.

They saw them as parasites on society just like you see the unborn human as a parasite.
Your position is just like rhe Nazis

Temujin

Ah but thats my point, like you the Nazis saw the Jews as parasites.

They saw them as parasites on society just like you see the unborn human as a parasite.
Your position is just like rhe Nazis
Clearly you didn't read my post. I call ticks and fig wasps, parasites as well. Does that make me a Nazi?

Parasites come in all shapes and sizes. Cuckoo's are brood parasites. The magnificent Great Skua is a kleptoparasite. There is no moral judgement here. That is simply a description of how a particular organism survives. In angler fish, the tiny males are parasitic on the females. All mammals, including humans, have a developing embryo and foetus that is parasitic on its mother. That's what happens in real life. Pointless references to Nazis merely illustrate the depth of your ignorance, your lack of education, your unwillingness to learn and the weakness of your position.

BMS

Clearly you didn't read my post. I call ticks and fig wasps, parasites as well. Does that make me a Nazi?

Parasites come in all shapes and sizes. Cuckoo's are brood parasites. The magnificent Great Skua is a kleptoparasite. There is no moral judgement here. That is simply a description of how a particular organism survives. In angler fish, the tiny males are parasitic on the females. All mammals, including humans, have a developing embryo and foetus that is parasitic on its mother. That's what happens in real life. Pointless references to Nazis merely illustrate the depth of your ignorance, your lack of education, your unwillingness to learn and the weakness of your position.
Clearly I read your post and spotted you saying the same thing about unborn humans as Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about the Jews, namely parasites.
Clearly you didnt read my post. Your ignorance due to your hatred of the truth.

Beloved Daughter

Clearly I read your post and spotted you saying the same thing about unborn humans as Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about the Jews, namely parasites.
Clearly you didnt read my post. Your ignorance due to your hatred of the truth.

Exactly right. Tap dancing around morality and murder is a fools errand. Killing another human being is murder and as such profoundly amoral.

BMS

I'm sorry. My post went over your head, and I can't see how to lower the content to your level without destroying the meaning.

Do you think all biologists who describe parasites are Nazis?
No it didn't go over my head as you can see Beloved Daughter agreed. Remember sane people cant really communicate with those with a screeching wokery worldview.

BMS

So you answer my question with a question about a tautology, and you call yourself sane.
So as I pointed out I spotted you saying the same thing about unborn humans as Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about the Jews, namely parasites.
So contrary to what you claimed, I did read and understand. Also as I pointed out so did Beloved Daughter; seems you are having difficulty understanding the rest of the world.

And of course not all biologists who describe parasites are nazis, that is an illogical claim, and would mean that you considering the unborn as a parasite isnt the same sentiment to certain other human beings as Hitler had towards certain human beings. Same prejudice and hatred, just different human beings and reasons.

BMS

So you answer my question with a question about a tautology, and you call yourself sane.
Yes I do call myself sane, and you can see many others do too. I call your worldview insane. But the forum is to discuss the issues and why, not just to call each other insane

Temujin

So as I pointed out I spotted you saying the same thing about unborn humans as Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about the Jews, namely parasites.
So contrary to what you claimed, I did read and understand. Also as I pointed out so did Beloved Daughter; seems you are having difficulty understanding the rest of the world.

And of course not all biologists who describe parasites are nazis, that is an illogical claim, and would mean that you considering the unborn as a parasite isnt the same sentiment to certain other human beings as Hitler had towards certain human beings. Same prejudice and hatred, just different human beings and reasons.
I am saying the same thing about the unborn as scientists say about male angler fish and parasitic wasps. Nothing to do with the Nazis. That is just something happening in your funny little head. There is no hatred, just a description of what actually happens. It is noticeable that you don't disagree with what happens, just fixate on a false representation of a label. Once would be a mistake, but you have been corrected three times now. Your continuing misrepresentation of my position is a lie.

I appreciate that you are very excited that someone agrees with you, as it doesn't happen very often,, but this doesn't validate your position.

Beloved Daughter

Is it amoral to terminate a pregnancy by stoning an adulteress as commanded in Leviticus 20:10?
Yes it is. Too bad that you know so little about the OT that you don't understand it. It's easier to make wild, unsubstantiated accusations. You fall for it every time.

and

J regia

Yes it is. Too bad that you know so little about the OT that you don't understand it. It's easier to make wild, unsubstantiated accusations. You fall for it every time.
So where does the bible say that it is immoral to terminate the pregnancies of adulteresses who are commanded to be stoned to death (Leviticus 20:10)?

BMS

So where does the bible say that it is immoral to terminate the pregnancies of adulteresses who are commanded to be stoned to death (Leviticus 20:10)?
So where does the Bible say that men who lie with men instead of women is not wicked and should not be stoned ir deserve death?

BMS

I am saying the same thing about the unborn as scientists say about male angler fish and parasitic wasps. Nothing to do with the Nazis. That is just something happening in your funny little head. There is no hatred, just a description of what actually happens. It is noticeable that you don't disagree with what happens, just fixate on a false representation of a label. Once would be a mistake, but you have been corrected three times now. Your continuing misrepresentation of my position is a lie.

I appreciate that you are very excited that someone agrees with you, as it doesn't happen very often,, but this doesn't validate your position.
Not so. You called the unborn human a parasite.

BMS

Not so. Fish arent humans! You referred to the unborn human as a parasite just like Hitler referred to the Jews as parasites.. BOTH WITH THE INTENT THAT THEY BE DESTROYED.

So I would say you are being dishonest, but there are human beings being destroyed in pro-choice abortion so I certainly dont give a toss about your feelings

J regia

So where does the Bible say that men who lie with men instead of women is not wicked and should not be stoned ir deserve death?
But what on Earth has that got to do with the termination of pregnancies when pregnant adulteresses are commanded to be stoned to death?

And where does the bible say that women who lie with women instead of men is wicked and should be stoned to death?

BMS

But what on Earth has that got to do with the termination of pregnancies when pregnant adulteresses are commanded to be stoned to death?

And where does the bible say that women who lie with women instead of men is wicked and should be stoned to death?
That was my point. Seeing as you dont acknowledge the Biblical testimony of God's creation for man and woman in faithful union and the sin of homosexual relations, what has it got to do with you where the Bible says anything?

Have you grasped that fish arent humans but unborn humans just like Jews are yet? Have tou grasped that they are both humans and not parasites?

J regia

That was my point. Seeing as you dont acknowledge the Biblical testimony of God's creation for man and woman in faithful union and the sin of homosexual relations, what has it got to do with you where the Bible says anything?

Have you grasped that fish arent humans but unborn humans just like Jews are yet? Have tou grasped that they are both humans and not parasites?

IOW, apart from the relationship between Ruth and Naomi, you can't show us where the bible says anything about female same-sex relationships, since female homosexuals do not have have anal sex which Paul described as "vile" and "unseemly" and as not "the natural use of the woman" (Romans 1:26-27).