Now the Disgraced COVID 'Experts' Want 'Amnesty'?

Authentic Nouveau

In her recent article in The Atlantic, a Brown University professor, Emily Oster, is calling for "pandemic amnesty." She is telling me to "forgive and forget" everyone who was yelling obscenities at me for not wearing a mask in a public park or calling me a mass murderer for posting a picture with a friend visiting. I must forget all this, the author insists, because all those people had nothing but my well-being in mind!

The author admits that many (if not most!) measures imposed on us by "the experts" were harmful and destructive. But "dwelling on those mistakes" is "counter-productive." After all, people who made these mistakes had only good intentions.

Not me. Feb 2020 I was pointing out that pelosis and fauchee were lying. As weeks went on fauchee's stories on isolation (social distancing and lockdowns) were a farce. I posted time and again some bad medical consequences from the covid rituals.

Should we forgive the local left wingers who lied about adverse effects?

We discussed how fauchee had zero comments on what to do if you "felt Bad" and had not yet been tested or if tested positive and still not on the way to ER. Blue lips low O2 blood gases.
"As we now know," the author concedes, cloth masks are practically useless. People who got vaccinated spread COVID as easily as those who did not. Keeping children locked up at homes had disastrous consequences on their development. And some of the COVID "mitigation" measures — like beach closures in California — were outright dumb. But let's not "dwell" on them — because those were "complicated choices in the face of deep uncertainty."

"We didn't know!" the author laments.

I knew. Can pronoun fauchee seek exile in Bhutan and hide?

The epidemiologists fauchee disagreed with were correct.

The Clinical Pathologists A.S.C.P. I quoted were correct.

Your Biden's fascist mandates were not predicated on proven medical best practices.

I opposed Hospital formulary-prescribed medications years ago and knew that mess was bribes to Purchasing agents influenced.

Nobody here discusses "Hospital formulary-prescribed" medications methods. But nurses here know what it is. I posted about it.

In her recent article in The Atlantic, a Brown University professor, Emily Oster, is calling for "pandemic amnesty." She is telling me to "forgive and forget" everyone who was yelling obscenities at me for not wearing a mask in a public park or calling me a mass murderer for posting a picture with a friend visiting. I must forget all this, the author insists, because all those people had nothing but my well-being in mind!

The author admits that many (if not most!) measures imposed on us by "the experts" were harmful and destructive. But "dwelling on those mistakes" is "counter-productive." After all, people who made these mistakes had only good intentions.

Not me. Feb 2020 I was pointing out that pelosis and fauchee were lying. As weeks went on fauchee's stories on isolation (social distancing and lockdowns) were a farce. I posted time and again some bad medical consequences from the covid rituals.

We discussed how fauchee had zero comments on what to do if you "felt Bad" and had not yet been tested or if tested positive and still not on the way to ER. Blue lips low O2 blood gases.

Your Biden's fascist mandates were not predicated on proven medical best practices.

I opposed Hospital formulary-prescribed medications years ago and knew that mess was bribes to Purchasing agents influenced.

Nobody here discusses "Hospital formulary-prescribed" medications methods. But nurses here know what it is. I posted about it.
Hard to believe COVID denial is still a thing

If I was who I was many years ago before Christ, I wouldn't forgive. But now, I would forgive. I'm forgiven so I forgive. It is still not easy. Many people started to discriminate against people because they didn't take the vaccine as if their life was not worth it or as valuable as someone who took the vaccine. They would say if someone who took the vaccine needed medical help for something unrelated to covid then they should be helped. But if someone who didn't take the vaccine needed medical help for something unrelated to civid then should be left to die.

If I was who I was many years ago before Christ, I wouldn't forgive. But now, I would forgive. I'm forgiven so I forgive. It is still not easy. Many people started to discriminate against people because they didn't take the vaccine as if their life was not worth it or as valuable as someone who took the vaccine. They would say if someone who took the vaccine needed medical help for something unrelated to covid then they should be helped. But if someone who didn't take the vaccine needed medical help for something unrelated to civid then should be left to die.
I don't see anyone apologizing for what they did. I don’t see anyone admitting THEY KNEW what they did was wrong. I see people realizing that their little plan didn’t work out like they wanted… and now they’re making excuses and appealing to IGNORANCE.

I once told vibise, early on in this mess… when we’re in fema camps and they're volunteering to fire up the ovens, I want you to know I forgive you.

And I meant that.

If I were sitting in a fema camp about to be incinerated for refusing to take their shot, I would forgive my executioners and all those who stood by and did nothing. Not because I think they’re sorry or ignorant, but because to hold anger and hatred in my heart for them would destroy the peace and the love of Christ I hold in my heart. And I believe that is the ultimate goal of the evil one.

But my forgiveness would not absolve them from their sin. The Lord will mete that out. And I pray they do genuinely apologize and admit their fault and that the Lord have mercy on them. Because the consequences are very grave and I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

Last edited:
I don't see anyone apologizing for what they did. I don’t see anyone admitting THEY KNEW what they did was wrong. I see people realizing that their little plan didn’t work out like they wanted… and now they’re making excuses and appealing to IGNORANCE.

I once told vibise, early on in this mess… when we’re in fema camps and they're volunteering to fire up the ovens, I want you to know I forgive you.

And I meant that.

If I were sitting in a fema camp about to be incinerated for refusing to take their shot, I would forgive my executioners and all those who stood by and did nothing. Not because I think they’re sorry or ignorant, but because to hold anger and hatred in my heart for them would destroy the peace and the love of Christ I hold in my heart. And I believe that is the ultimate goal of the evil one.

But my forgiveness would not absolve them from their sin. The Lord will mete that out. And I pray they do genuinely apologize and admit their fault and that the Lord have mercy on them. Because the consequences are very grave and I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

Good comment!

Amen

And I meant that.

Well, did you notice that there never were any fema camps set up for vaccine deniers?
Shouldn't those pushing that over the top fema claim be the ones seeking forgiveness?

Well, did you notice that there never were any fema camps set up for vaccine deniers?
Shouldn't those pushing that over the top fema claim be the ones seeking forgiveness?
So every other form of punishment is ok by you.

It is one thing to complain about things that have been done, and another to make up objectionable actions that you attribute to political opponents.
So you think yelling obscenities at people had a good scientific foundation.

It may be easy to forgive someone..but when the asking of forgiveness isn't really sincere...and if given the chance they would do it again....one has to wonder.

Where are these fema camps for vaccine refusers?
The existence of those camps and the claim they were being built is made up.
Here's one.

COVID FEMA Camps? Today’s Conspiracy Theories Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Headline News​

But, that's from a RW source....so it doesn't count. Right? The picture was a photoshop....Right?

Here's another article from Ohio:
The non-congregate FEMA sheltering will be utilized throughout the state for people, according to the examples given by Himes, who “test positive for COVID-19 who do not require hospitalization but need isolation (including those exiting from hospitals); those who have been exposed to COVID-19 who do not require hospitalization; and asymptomatic high-risk individuals needing social distancing as a precautionary measure.”

Like I said, they’re plan didn’t work out. People fought back. Legally, I might add. They went to court. Filed lawsuits. CHALLENGED them. They thought we would all just fall in line and do what we’re told. They thought they could scare us and we would just hand over our rights and trust them as our authorities.

That didn’t happen. And now, if they try it again… We have standing. We have case law. They cannot fire us. They cannot refuse us service. They cannot force us to do what they say. We are still in court right now, still fighting for our rights. There’s a case going right now that will solidly parental rights over their children. And we will win. They will lose.
You, dear vibise, advocated for that very thing.

Last edited:
So why would a liberal lady want amnesty for her covid based actions? What is she regretting?

Exactly. Because I think she knows what her and other like her did. She knows how difference of views affected people, family members and etc. As far as I know most people against the shot were not being rude except for maybe when they defended themselves. Some were for it,they just wanted to wait to make sure it was okay. Many for the shot call others against the shot murders. Many who wasn't for the shot was just doing the live and let live, and they wasn't allow to without oppression. They lost jobs, didn't get medical care, were discriminated against, were not allowed in businesses and etc. If I had to rate the discrimination it would be:
1. Christians (world)
1. Jews (U.S. Germany, Palestine)
2. Blacks
3. Unvaccinated
4. Women
5. Some Muslims (For a little while after 911)
6. Some white people, conservatives, republicans, Christians, Non far leftist cultist (Currently)

Back