Oath Keeper leader Stewart Rhodes guilty of seditious conspiracy

Good Post I Agree

It was a complete Nancy Pelosi and Democratic Leftist Set Up

Pelosi denied National Guard support, her Capitol police were removing barricades inviting people in for tours, who were later arrested for trespass

These Liberal Leftist Posters Think We're Ignorant Of The Facts

The Biden Admin Has Weaponized The DOJ and FBI against parents at school board meetings, are we surprised?

It Was A Complete Pre-Planned Set Up!
the stuff you people believe…

....Like the 2000 mules were?
Such a powerful movie, that was...

I wonder why none of the candidates - who lost elections stemming from the shenanigans 2000 Mules found evidence of - has used that evidence to file lawsuits. Why aren't Republican law makers and lawyers bringing charges or getting the election results overturned in a court of law?

I wonder why none of the candidates - who lost elections stemming from the shenanigans 2000 Mules found evidence of - has used that evidence to file lawsuits. Why aren't Republican law makers and lawyers bringing charges or getting the election results overturned in a court of law?
There are many well places Soros funded judges sitting behind their gavel that won't hear the cases.
Secondly there are RINO republicans who are thrilled with the stolen results.

From the recent Arizons elections there is this:

Under Threat Of Felony Arrest AZ Mohave County Chair Votes To Certify 2022 General Election (video)​

wait for it…..

….it’s a conspiracy

There are many well places Soros funded judges sitting behind their gavel that won't hear the cases.
Find us a "place" where a "Soros funded judge" refused to hear a case from someone using 2000-Mules-based evidence, bringing a lawsuit against... some government or agency-thereof responsible for adjudicating the 2020 election results for a particular county, state, etc.

This is what you're implying, and I'm very glad to hear that there are many examples of it happening.

Show us one.

ps. talk is cheap. Prove me wrong.

no it’s not

I am a little disappointed that you are embracing the lunatic conspiracies of the…Jan 6th deniers

You think this pipe bomber is being protected by the feds, or something?
No, I think that they have spent their time on people who wandered around ant took pictures due to Democrat leadership pressure, rather than a person that literally put explosive devices around the city.

Spare me your idiotic strawmen.

No, I think that they have spent their time on people who wandered around ant took pictures due to Democrat leadership pressure, rather than a person that literally put explosive devices around the city.

same thing

you think the feds are going after innocent people and letting dangerous domestic terrorists go free because they are all Democrats and put party loyalty above any sense of human decency?

With all do respect, that’s insane

No one who just took pictures was charged.
If they were inside the Capitol, a building closed to the public on Jan 6, they were, at minimum, trespassing. Those who were charged were involved in violent/destructive/subversive actions.

Were you there?

Find us a "place" where a "Soros funded judge" refused to hear a case from someone using 2000-Mules-based evidence, bringing a lawsuit against... some government or agency-thereof responsible for adjudicating the 2020 election results for a particular county, state, etc.

This is what you're implying, and I'm very glad to hear that there are many examples of it happening.

Show us one.

ps. talk is cheap. Prove me wrong.
That's not exactly what I said. You had asked "Why aren't Republican law makers and lawyers bringing charges or getting the election results overturned in a court of law?" Then you moved the goalpost.
Here...here...here...here

same thing

you think the feds are going after innocent people and letting dangerous domestic terrorists go free because they are all Democrats and put party loyalty above any sense of human decency?

With all do respect, that’s insane
No, it is not the same thing.

No one who just took pictures was charged.
If they were inside the Capitol, a building closed to the public on Jan 6, they were, at minimum, trespassing. Those who were charged were involved in violent/destructive/subversive actions.
You contradict yourself from the first sentence to the next. People were literally let in by capitol police, walked in an orderly line, took pictures and selfies, and left. And they were charged, unlike your false first claim.
Were you there?
No. Were you?

You contradict yourself from the first sentence to the next. People were literally let in by capitol police, walked in an orderly line, took pictures and selfies, and left. And they were charged, unlike your false first claim.

No. Were you?
Can you name the people criminally charged with walking in an orderly line to take pictures after being let in by police?

Didn't think so.

You keep insisting on versions of Jan6 that are not in evidence, so I had to ask if you were there, as a picture-taking tourist, of course.

People were literally let in by capitol police, walked in an orderly line, took pictures and selfies, and left.
That is a valid defense which has been used by some of the rioters, although seldom successfully.

At last count, 507 trials related to the January 6th insurrection have reached a verdict. In 506 of those trials the defendant was found guilty. In 1 case, the defendant was acquitted.

The person who was acquitted, Matthew Martin, used as part of his defense that he was invited into the building by an officer. Video evidence was presented attesting to that, which resulted in the acquittal.

The following paragraph from the news story I link to below contains a succinct summary of why the judge found him not guilty. If there are any other protestors with similar stories, then they too will likely be acquitted.

In his ruling, Judge McFadden cited Martin's demeanor while inside the Capitol, noting that he did not appear to be screaming or crowding anybody. McFadden also referenced video indicating police didn't physically block Martin as he entered the building, and one even appeared to possibly be waving him inside. McFadden said it was a "close call" on the charge of entering a restricted building. McFadden agreed that Martin entered the Capitol, but said in his ruling that intent was key.

Matthew Martin becomes first January 6 defendant to be found not guilty on all charges

Back