Obedience Required or Not Required?

Yep it is. Disobedience is required to be saved on that Day when Jesus comes in glory.

But as you can see from the responses, some are STONE DEAF to the things Jesus taught. And that is because they don't care what he taught. They care more about their creeds and lie to themselves that this is what he taught even though he unambiguously taught otherwise. It is bizarre to watch this behavior but they keep right on doing it.

Nope it's not about keeping commandments of the Law. Sorry, try again. It is about being conformed to the image of Christ in all that we do.
I'm sorry, I'm new today. Maybe that was a typo, but you seemed to say that "DISobedience is required to be saved on that Day when Jesus comes in glory."

Romans 3:31
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

The Old law was holy, so that wasn't the problem. In order to keep the righteous requirements of the Law, we have to become born again and walk after the Spirit. So it is no longer written laws engraved on stone we had to keep against our nature; but on our hearts and they become part of our nature to keep naturally, without struggle. Jeremiah 31:31.

That is completely different than outright DISOBEDIENCE. Hebrews 12:14 without holiness, no man shall see God. We must be partakers of the divine nature of Christ in reality, not just so called imputed righteousness over us while we are still sinning. That is what is a false doctrine. Most people are not taught the truth about grace. God's grace is divine power given to us to change our nature completely, and instantaneously. We MUST be born again of that divine nature or we will still walk in the flesh, and not belong to Christ. Romans 8:1-9, 2 Peter 1:2-11.

Last edited:

zerinus

I'm sorry, I'm new today. Maybe that was a typo, but you seemed to say that "DISobedience is required to be saved on that Day when Jesus comes in glory."

Romans 3:31
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

The Old law was holy, so that wasn't the problem. In order to keep the righteous requirements of the Law, we have to become born again and walk after the Spirit. So it is no longer written laws engraved on stone we had to keep against our nature; but on our hearts and they become part of our nature to keep naturally, without struggle. Jeremiah 31:31.

That is completely different than outright DISOBEDIENCE. Hebrews 12:14 without holiness, no man shall see God. We must be partakers of the divine nature of Christ in reality, not just so called imputed righteousness over us while we are still sinning. That is what is a false doctrine. Most people are not taught the truth about grace. God's grace is divine power given to us to change our nature completely, and instantaneously. We MUST be born again of that divine nature or we will still walk in the flesh, and not belong to Christ. Romans 8:1-9, 2 Peter 1:2-11.
I think he was being sarcastic, facetious, not meaning it literally.