Obsession with Safety creates Sick Minds and Sick Society

Authentic Nouveau

On July 19th, U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson held a news conference alongside Sir Patrick Vallance, Britain’s Chief Scientific Adviser. When Sir Patrick took the mic, he admitted that the “fully vaccinated” are being hospitalized en masse for covid-19 and are falling severely ill to the “delta variant.” In fact, Vallance clearly stated that 60 percent of UK hospitalizations are now coming from people who already had two doses of the covid-19 vaccine. Hospitalizations are climbing, as tens of thousands of “fully vaccinated” people realize they were duped again.
So masks didn't stop the spread, social distancing/lockdowns didn't defeat the spread, the vaxx is failing.

rossum

One of my local utilities just sent me their annual report and it admitted that they're making us ingest dihydrogen monoxide, a dangerous toxin because when it is ingested in amounts beyond the recommended limits, it can result in a horrible, torturous death.
Absolutely correct. Dihydrogen monoxide can be deadly, and it is such a widespread pollutant that we all have some of it in our bodies! It has even been found in the sea in easily measurable quantities, much more than just a trace. I am sure it cannot be long until scientists discover that it is polluting lakes and rivers.

CrowCross

So masks didn't stop the spread, social distancing/lockdowns didn't defeat the spread, the vaxx is failing.
Here's the funny part...look at the worldometer case chart and the death chart for the UK.

Look at the latest spike and cases...If it's mainly the unvaxxed in the UK filling up the hospitals....where are the deaths?

If you compare this spike to the last spike back in last Jan I would expect to be seeing 500-1000 death per day. Instead you see 64ish.

Fenuay

One of my local utilities just sent me their annual report and it admitted that they're making us ingest dihydrogen monoxide, a dangerous toxin because when it is ingested in amounts beyond the recommended limits, it can result in a horrible, torturous death.
Dihydrogen monoxide is a deadly and highly sneaky toxin!!!!! Most people are unaware of what it is. There was a local radio station that hosted a dihydrogen monoxide ingesting contest. A single mom was competing for the X Box prize. She won! But she didn't feel well and went home laid down and died. It's horrific.

CrowCross

Absolutely correct. Dihydrogen monoxide can be deadly, and it is such a widespread pollutant that we all have some of it in our bodies! It has even been found in the sea in easily measurable quantities, much more than just a trace. I am sure it cannot be long until scientists discover that it is polluting lakes and rivers.
DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE....sure quenches a thirst.

DeSanto

Perfectly understandable. Did you let them know you will be filing a lawsuit against them?

vibise

Must be a miracle I'm still alive, eh?

You can keep your "should" to yourself, thank you very much.
Well, you have been lucky so far. Shingles is a really painful disease that can last as long as 6 months according to friends who had it.

The clear facts are that covid is on the increase, and that increase is almost entirely in unvaccinated people. You might be cavalier about this, but if you become infected, you stand to infect and possibly sicken the people around you. I hope you let the people you are in contact with know that you are not vaccinated.

vibise

Not necessarily.

It’s the perception of safety. We give up our freedoms to feel safe. We’re scared to take risks. It makes us weak and vulnerable.

The food is not safe.
The water is not safe.
The drugs are not safe.

They’re laced with chemicals and toxins and all sorts of unnatural, unsafe, additives, fillers, and preservatives they call NATURAL!!!!

Does that make you feel safe?

Well now that’s just being plain disingenuous... to tout this “vaccine” as if it’s no different than vaccines we’ve had in the past.

I don’t know if that’s true.

I trust my gut.

And my gut tells me something ain’t right about all this. That’s all I can say. Shrug

I think the power of the influencers have pretty much worn off... on both sides. They’ve pulled their pants down. Their tactics won’t work anymore. You’ve judged wrongly.

That kind of sounds like a threat, vibise.
What makes us weak and vulnerable is refusing to take simple protective precautions.

So you don't eat food, drink water or take prescription drugs?

This vaccine IS different from past vaccines in that its protection level is higher.

It is true in state after state. Red States now have higher covid hospitalizations that Blue states, and the Red sections of all states have these higher rates. Those rates are going up, and alarming state officials who are now trying to figure out how to get people to take a vaccine that their party and the RW media have been vilifying.

One thing we learn early in science, often the hard way, is that intuition is not necessarily right, and therefore should be tested.

Who are these influencers and why do you pay attention to them. I pay attention to the science.

No threat, only an observation that some people cannot recognize a danger unless it impacts them directly.

DeSanto

Well, you have been lucky so far. Shingles is a really painful disease that can last as long as 6 months according to friends who had it.

The clear facts are that covid is on the increase, and that increase is almost entirely in unvaccinated people. You might be cavalier about this, but if you become infected, you stand to infect and possibly sicken the people around you. I hope you let the people you are in contact with know that you are not vaccinated.
Why should vaccinated people be concerned if they come into contact with someone that is unvaccinated, vibise?

Authentic Nouveau

What makes us weak and vulnerable is refusing to take simple protective precautions.

So you don't eat food, drink water or take prescription drugs?

This vaccine IS different from past vaccines in that its protection level is higher.

It is true in state after state. Red States now have higher covid hospitalizations that Blue states, and the Red sections of all states have these higher rates. Those rates are going up, and alarming state officials who are now trying to figure out how to get people to take a vaccine that their party and the RW media have been vilifying.

One thing we learn early in science, often the hard way, is that intuition is not necessarily right, and therefore should be tested.

Who are these influencers and why do you pay attention to them. I pay attention to the science.

No threat, only an observation that some people cannot recognize a danger unless it impacts them directly.
And your diploma mill doesn't teach.... science doesn't teach science and truth about abortion>

Start paying attention.

vibise

Why should vaccinated people be concerned if they come into contact with someone that is unvaccinated, vibise?
Because vaccines do not "take" in everyone who gets one. And because an unvaccinated person may be incubating a novel variant that is not blocked by existing vaccines.

DeSanto

Because vaccines do not "take" in everyone who gets one.
So even if every single person was vaccinated... they could still catch Covid. It’s not an unvaccinated persons fault there’s a virus out there.
And because an unvaccinated person may be incubating a novel variant that is not blocked by existing vaccines.
So may a vaccinated person. So what’s the point?

LifeIn

Here's the funny part...look at the worldometer case chart and the death chart for the UK.

Look at the latest spike and cases...If it's mainly the unvaxxed in the UK filling up the hospitals....where are the deaths?

If you compare this spike to the last spike back in last Jan I would expect to be seeing 500-1000 death per day. Instead you see 64ish.

I know exactly where the deaths are. If you look at the worldmeter case chart you cited, you may notice something about the relationship between cases and deaths. Scroll down to the new cases chart and notice that the January surge for new cases peaked at about January 4th. Now scroll up to the new deaths chart and notice that the corresponding peak of deaths occurred around January 25th. The lag from cases to deaths is about 21 days (3 weeks). Now look at July surge that has just about turned the corner, around July 17th. Add 21 days to that and you get the likely peak of the deaths around August 7th. That's where the peak deaths will be for this current peak in cases, assuming we really turned the corner on this current surge.

CrowCross

I know exactly where the deaths are. If you look at the worldmeter case chart you cited, you may notice something about the relationship between cases and deaths. Scroll down to the new cases chart and notice that the January surge for new cases peaked at about January 4th. Now scroll up to the new deaths chart and notice that the corresponding peak of deaths occurred around January 25th. The lag from cases to deaths is about 21 days (3 weeks). Now look at July surge that has just about turned the corner, around July 17th. Add 21 days to that and you get the likely peak of the deaths around August 7th. That's where the peak deaths will be for this current peak in cases, assuming we really turned the corner on this current surge.
So, the deaths are coming?