Obsession with Safety creates Sick Minds and Sick Society

Yahweh will increase

Nope. Not fda approved.

They did authorize their use however because of the emergency crises we are facing with the virus but it would have taken too much more time to wait until they were completely approved to start using them, as many people were dying because of this disease.
And this is supposed to make me feel more confident... why?
Didn't you vote for him and endorse him like most of your apostate churches did? With the way they speak of him, you would think he is the return of Jesus Christ and he was even called by them the chosen one and which in his arrogance he loves also, for I saw him on a news report look up into heaven and say "I am the chosen one".

Really pathetic, for the man fits the type who could one day be another man like Hitler or Caligula or like Nero or Domitian, he has that type of arrogant personality for certain and it is revealed just about with every word he speaks.
Vaccines are not my Savior.

And neither are is any man that you would vote for to be your President either.

In fact God was angry with Israel for this very reason, because they were too worried about having a human King when God never ceased to be their Spiritual King and giving them what the needed to keep them in repentance and faith.

History is repeating itself within the apostate churches on this issue just as it was with Israel, for they worry way too much about what man will rule over them and as though God isn't in total control over this like Daniel 2 and 4 and Jesus' words in Acts 1:6-7 very clearly reveal.

You seem to be ignorant of the fact that God sometimes puts into office men who will bring a scourge to our countries because we are not truly obeying the truth of his word and like he did with Nebuchadnezzar and Hitler also.

And trusting in God does not equate to trusting in government or people like Bill Gates. Please.

Not to put your trust in them but it does tell you that you are to obey them and only be involved in civil disobedience they would tell you to do opposite of what God tells you to do, like if they told you you are not allowed to preach the gospel for instance.

However, your churches in their civil disobedience concerning abortion is disobedience to God, for the government never demanded that you abort your own babies and neither did they instruct the wicked to do this either but only permitted the wicked to do it if they chose to but that isn't a grounds for the church to protest.

For if you want to see this changed, you should have fervently prayed about it instead, for that is the right way.

Notice, many atrocities were done to human beings under the Roman rule during the Book of Acts, but the only civil disobedience that we seeing being done by the true church at that time was preaching the gospel when the government instructed them not to.

They didn't worry themselves with saving the lives of the wicked or the lives of their babies and which we were never instructed by God to do at all period.
Especially when the government has been known to conduct unethical experiments on humans before.

The vaccines are not experiments on humans however, but they were authorized to be used under and emergency in order to keep people from dying of this disease.

Your religion seems to be making you really paranoid, isn't it?
There’s no way to know anything we’re told us true. Like this statement below...

But you are told by God to obey your government as a token of your trust in God, that he will not allow anything to happen to you that he doesn't authorize and just like Paul reveals for us in Romans 8 also.

Therefore it isn't a matter of trusting the government but of trusting God instead.
I don’t know this is true.

So you believe instead in non proven conspiracies theories involving the majority in medicine and you don't think that faith in that garbage is more foolish, that so many people could be involved together in such a conspiracy about this virus and how many deaths were caused by this virus world wide?
Shrug. Why get them?

One reason to get them is to show a good witness that whereas you claim to be pro life over the deaths of the babies of the wicked within the womb only, you are also revealing that you care about the lives of those already born and that could die from it.

For you yourself might be exempt from getting this virus but that doesn't mean that you cannot carry and pass it on to someone who isn't and by your getting it, you are also being a good witness to others who might not be exempt from getting the virus, so that they will get their vaccines also.

As it is however, all you are giving a witness that you are only concerned with yourself.

Yeah, lots of side effects. People just accept as normal.
I don't doubt that many of those so called side effects would be their whether they got the vaccines or not and some of it is is probably in some peoples minds because they are believing the fear mongering of others who are telling them about side effects from it.

I haven't had any from my two shots but then again, I don't have a phobia that I am going to have any either.

For I don't allow people like you to put any phobias in my mind about things like this but just trust God that if I do my civic duty towards others and show my good witness to my neighbors who could get sick if they get this virus, that God will protect me from any of that when I got the vaccines and he did also.

How about you, do you fit into that category on this forum being you are here day in and day out reminding people of all this out of your own fears about it as well?
Can’t argue with you there.
That is because you don't know that I am speaking about the whole ball of wax including your own denomination, for none of them is exempt from the apostasy but all have been affected and infected with it including myself but I thank God that he is in the process of recovering me from it because I have accepted the fact that I was infected by it.

Last edited:

Whateverman

I responding to actual comments.
You haven't responded to the comments I've posted, multiple times, about you being obsessed with safety here in these forums. About you fear-mongering and then complaining that others are fear-mongering.

You should try responding to comments some time...

Electric Skeptic

I do not understand this recent tactic by the anti-vaxxers and co that trying to be safe is a bad thing. Someone told me in another thread that there is something wrong with people who fear being ill and dying.

This is idiocy. Rational, reasonable people desire and pursue safety and fear being ill and dying.

Whateverman

I do not understand this recent tactic by the anti-vaxxers and co that trying to be safe is a bad thing. Someone told me in another thread that there is something wrong with people who fear being ill and dying.

This is idiocy. Rational, reasonable people desire and pursue safety and fear being ill and dying.
They're just parroting the ideas of their herd masters.

If Tucker Carlson argued that Hawaiian shorts were a signal of allegiance to the former white house occupant, you'd see the stores sell out over night. Sheep.

edit: or maybe lemmings

vibise

That's a red herring, because even when the vaccines are approved by the FDA, you'll still argue that people shouldn't take them.
I actually think that when the FDA grants full approval, many holdouts will use that as a way out of their obstinate refusal to get vaccinated, and just do it.

Whateverman

I actually think that when the FDA grants full approval, many holdouts will use that as a way out of their obstinate refusal to get vaccinated, and just do it.
You're far more generous with your appraisal of human nature than I am :)

It will be interesting to see what happens, though.

DeSanto

They did authorize their use however because of the emergency crises we are facing with the virus but it would have taken too much more time to wait until they were completely approved to start using them, as many people were dying because of this disease.
Sounds like you’re reading from a script. How long is this post? Dang...
Didn't you vote for him and endorse him like most of your apostate churches did?
What does it matter? Obviously, I don’t agree with his stance on “the vaccine” so... what assumptions are you trying to make exactly???
With the way they speak of him, you would think he is the return of Jesus Christ and he was even called by them the chosen one and which in his arrogance he loves also, for I saw him on a news report look up into heaven and say "I am the chosen one".
Yeah, idk what that was about. Some kind of code for something. Who knows?

Strange days are upon us.
Really pathetic, for the man fits the type who could one day be another man like Hitler or Caligula or like Nero or Domitian, he has that type of arrogant personality for certain and it is revealed just about with every word he speaks.
Oh, so you're one of those people that bought into the whole let’s demonize this one man and destroy his life because I don’t like his personality?
And neither are is any man that you would vote for to be your President either.
Huh?
In fact God was angry with Israel for this very reason, because they were too worried about having a human King when God never ceased to be their Spiritual King and giving them what the needed to keep them in repentance and faith.
I agree. Israel is still in big trouble, if you ask me. Don’t even get me started.
History is repeating itself within the apostate churches
Well, that became glaringly obvious when they all decided to go along with the shut downs and refused access to the sacraments, even for the the sick and dying.

I believe this scenario was prophesied somewhere, wasn’t it?

So what’s important here? Saving your life or saving your soul?
on this issue just as it was with Israel, for they worry way too much about what man will rule over them
and as though God isn't in total control over this like Daniel 2 and 4 and Jesus' words in Acts 1:6-7 very clearly reveal.
I believe spiritual harlotry is the accurate term.
You seem to be ignorant of the fact that God sometimes puts into office men who will bring a scourge to our countries because we are not truly obeying the truth of his word and like he did with Nebuchadnezzar and Hitler also.
Well, God can also use sinful men to do His will. What’s you’re point?

This country has been far off from obeying God LONG before Trump came along. The abortion rates alone in this country is cause for God to bring a scourge upon the whole earth.

Not to put your trust in them but it does tell you that you are to obey them and only be involved in civil disobedience they would tell you to do opposite of what God tells you to do, like if they told you you are not allowed to preach the gospel for instance.
Don’t try to fool me into submission. I am NOT obligated to adhere to unjust, immoral laws and mandates. No one is.
However, your churches
What are my churches you keep talking about? There is only one true church.
in their civil disobedience concerning abortion
is disobedience to God, for the government never demanded that you abort your own babies and neither did they instruct the wicked to do this either but only permitted the wicked to do it if they chose to but that isn't a grounds for the church to protest.
Say wha huh?

Okay. I get it now. You’re not well.

It’s okay. Go ahead and insult me and lash out if it makes you feel better. I won’t complain.

Peace.

Last edited:

DeSanto

I do not understand this recent tactic by the anti-vaxxers and co that trying to be safe is a bad thing.
It’s not a tactic. And the video I posted drew from the great philosophical thinkers not antivaxxers.
Someone told me in another thread that there is something wrong with people who fear being ill and dying.

I never tried to insinuate that it’s not normal to fear sickness and death, but that fear causes panic and panic causes people to make to irrational and unreasonable decisions that run contrary to their own self-interest and well being ... which is exactly what we are witnessing.

A sick society.

DeSanto

Their ministry to others is not predicated on whether or not they believe in a deity.
Ministers of Christ care for the salvation of souls. Is your doctor concerned about the state of your immortal soul? Has your doctor dedicated his life to the ways of Christ and education himself on these matters? I highly doubt it.

There may be a few who do, but I doubt many are still allowed to practice.

Last edited:

vibise

It’s not a tactic. And the video I posted drew from the great philosophical thinkers not antivaxxers.

I never tried to insinuate that it’s not normal to fear sickness and death, but that fear causes panic and panic causes people to make to irrational and unreasonable decisions that run contrary to their own self-interest and well being ... which is exactly what we are witnessing.

A sick society.
What irrational and unreasonable decisions are being made by people who want to avoid sickness and premature deaths? Getting vaccinated is not irrational, nor is masking and social distancing in a society full of infected people.

DeSanto

What irrational and unreasonable decisions are being made by people who want to avoid sickness and premature deaths? Getting vaccinated is not irrational, nor is masking and social distancing in a society full of infected people.
Oh, idk... locking down the entire country and enforcing unconstitutional mandates on everybody, limiting freedom to travel, to shop, to buy food... censoring our access to information. Tracking.

Allowing access to our private medical data and allowing even our bloodwork to be shared with the government and the military. Have you read the latest privacy policies you have to sign, even to get a prescription from the pharmacy? The government gets all the data now, and we allowed it.

They collect all data... everything we say and do.

Whateverman

Oh, idk... locking down the entire country
Never happened.

enforcing unconstitutional mandates on everybody
What are those mandates, and why aren't Republicans taking the Biden administration to court for violating constitutional rights/principles?

limiting freedom to travel, to shop, to buy food
Yeah, this is happening. it's a pandemic. Go sue someone.

... censoring our access to information.
You have no unfettered right to information. Censorship can be both ethical and legal.

Allowing access to our private medical data and allowing even our bloodwork to be shared with the government and the military.
This accusation is unsupported.

Have you read the latest privacy policies you have to sign, even to get a prescription from the pharmacy? The government gets all the data now, and we allowed it.

Oh look, it's you - fear mongering again...

vibise

Oh, idk... locking down the entire country and enforcing unconstitutional mandates on everybody, limiting freedom to travel, to shop, to buy food... censoring our access to information. Tracking.

Allowing access to our private medical data and allowing even our bloodwork to be shared with the government and the military. Have you read the latest privacy policies you have to sign, even to get a prescription from the pharmacy? The government gets all the data now, and we allowed it.

They collect all data... everything we say and do.
I just got a prescription from the pharmacy last week and did not have to sign any privacy policy.

If you think any of these measures are unConstitutional, then where are the court challenges? The courts have sided with hospitals that require employees to get vaccinated.

If you are concerned about privacy, how about going after cell phone tracking.

DeSanto

Never happened.
What planet are you on?
What are those mandates,
Are you feigning ignorance?
and why aren't Republicans taking the Biden administration to court for violating constitutional rights/principles?
Idk, why don’t you ask a republican?
Yeah, this is happening. it's a pandemic. Go sue someone.
Maybe I will.
You have no unfettered right to information. Censorship can be both ethical and legal.
Um, the first amendment isn’t just about freedom of speech. Access to information is a big part.

Oh look, it's you - fear mongering again...
Would it matter if I did support it with facts?

Here’s a little snippet from the privacy policy of one of my local hospitals...

Help with public health and safety issues
Do research
Comply with the law
Respond to organ and tissue donation requests
Work with a medical examiner or funeral director
Address workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
Respond to lawsuits and legal actions
Law Enforcement
• We can share health information about you for certain situations such as: • Preventing disease
• Helping with product recalls
• Reporting adverse reactions to medications
• Reporting suspected abuse, neglect, or domestic violence
• Preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety • Participation in health information exchanges, disease and
immunization registries
• We can use or share your information for health research.
• We will share information about you if state or federal laws require it, including with the Department of Health and Human Services if it wants to see that we’re complying with federal privacy law.
• We will share information about you to military command authorities and for the protection of national security activities.
• We will share information about you to protect the President and other heads of state.
• We can share health information about you with organ procurement organizations.
• We can share health information with a coroner, medical examiner, or funeral director when an individual dies.
• We can use or share health information about you:
• For workers’ compensation claims
• For law enforcement purposes or with a law enforcement official
• With health oversight agencies for activities authorized by law
• For special government functions such as military, national security, and
presidential protective services
• We can share health information about you in response to a court or administrative order, or in response to a subpoena.
• We can use or share health information about you:
• To identify or locate a suspect, fugitive, or missing person
• To provide information about a suspected death or victim of crime
• To provide information about a crime that may have occurred at our facility
• We will share information about you to a correctional facility when
necessary to protect your health and safety, the safety of others, and for the security of the correctional facility​
.​

Believe me now?

DO YOU FEEL SAFE NOW?