Obsession with Safety creates Sick Minds and Sick Society

Yahweh will increase

Sounds like you’re reading from a script. How long is this post? Dang...

No, but I am only stating the facts about it instead.
What does it matter? Obviously, I don’t agree with his stance on “the vaccine” so... what assumptions are you trying to make exactly???
"His Stance" on it is a con to start with, for that is what CON-fidence men do, they cloak themselves with good works until it will no longer benefit them to do this.

Yeah, idk what that was about. Some kind of code for something. Who knows?

It was all part of the con and the majority of the churches bought into it hook, line and sinker also.
Strange days are upon us.

Indeed, and they will result in God putting an end to this nonsense very soon also.
Oh, so you're one of those people that bought into the whole let’s demonize this one man and destroy his life because I don’t like his personality?

No, but rather Trump demonizes his own self by his true fruit and nature of the heart and which continually comes out of his mouth.

However, only those with true discernment from the Spirit of God recognize this or will care about it, for he is so obviously an arrogant narcissistic sociopathic autocrat by his true nature that is revealed from his words, that the churches indeed have to be in the clutches of the spirit of antichrist to have supported him like they have.

I agree. Israel is still in big trouble, if you ask me. Don’t even get me started.

They are not alone either, for the churches have become their bedfellows because they are not being led by the Holy Spirit but instead by the spirit of antichrist and their flesh and therefore they cannot see the truth about the difference between Spiritual Israel of the promise and which now also included Gnetile believes and ethnic Israel of the flesh only and which will never again be God's people.

In fact, I believe that most of the problems that we continually see between Israel and her neighbors have been caused by the influence of the apostate churches on world politics. and their positions.
Well, that became glaringly obvious when they all decided to go along with the shut downs and refused access to the sacraments, even for the the sick and dying.

Here we go with the paranoid conspiracy rubbish and that a secret society in government is wanting to destroy our economy and also the churches in using this virus to lock them down and keep the churches forever from their (fruitless anyhow) meetings and communion services and which is nothing more than Poppy Cock nonsense.
I believe this scenario was prophesied somewhere, wasn’t it?

And I would just love to hear how you interpret those prophesies that you are speaking of also?????
So what’s important here? Saving your life or saving your soul?

Well you certainly will not lose your soul in obeying the ordinances of those in our government who God has put in authority over you as long as they don't tell you to commit idolatry or disobey God.

By the way, there telling you to halt your church meetings for a short time and for the sake of the lives of other people is not and instruction to disobey God like your paranoid church leaders would have you believe.

Furthermore, I see this as being from God, being your churches are full of errors on many of their doctrines and also their activities and so that you will get quiet in your spirit and get on your knees before him and seek him for true repentance and discernment for the scriptures by the Holy Spirit.
I believe spiritual harlotry is the accurate term.

If you are speaking of your apostate churches and which would include all of them, then I would agree with you, for the apostasy from the truth faith of Jesus that they are presently in, was foretold in the NT by the inspired NT writers.
Well, God can also use sinful men to do His will. What’s you’re point?

Yes he does, but that is why we should allow him to decide which ones he would give the rule over us and stop thinking that we know what his will is in this, because we don't.

For in Daniel chapters 2 and 4, God reveals that he puts into power over the nations whomever he wills and that the people are as nothing concerning this, albeit the churches believe that they have the wisdom to choose right on it when they really do not.

If you read those two chapters in Daniel, it should become obvious that God is the one who gave Nebuchadnezzar his throne and in order to discipline the Israelites for their disobedience to him, but you can bet that Israel would never have voted for Nebuchadnezzar and just like the churches would never have voted for a man like him either and which is why they shouldn't vote.

For they really don't know what they are doing in regards to this but only God does and besides this, they will not change what God has determined to do anyhow and which is what Daniel chapters 2 and 4 and Jesus' words in Acts 1:6-7 clearly reveals and which btw is one of those activities that I mentioned that they are in error with.
This country has been far off from obeying God LONG before Trump came along. The abortion rates alone in this country is cause for God to bring a scourge upon the whole earth.

And the biggest problem in America is the disobedience false doctrines and ideas among those who call themselves believers, for they are the ones who are mostly responsible for the increase in those abortion and I will now explain why also.

For God did not call them to attempt to legislate God's moral laws on unbelievers and which can never change the root of these sins within their hearts and which means that any legislation made would never be lasting anyhow.

Furthermore, what did Paul tell us happens when you give the law to sinners?

He tells us that sin comes to life within them and therefore instead of being made righteous by it, they become worse sinners than before and which means an increase in abortions and gay rights.

The reason why the church is making this big noise, is because they are not really walking in God's true grace and mercy themselves and therefore being nothing of any worth is happening within their hearts from the Holy Spirit, they attempt to produce it themselves outwardly through the flesh.

Therefore instead of the morality of God being expressed appearing to the to the lost by what they witness from the lives of he church goers and by the Holy Spirit and which is what is lacking, they attempt to legislate God's moral laws upon unbelievers through their voting and when they should know that enforcing God's laws upon the lost will never permanently change their hearts

Listen, for those who are truly walking in God's mercy and grace, would never attempt to legislate God's moral laws to the unbelieving lost, for they would know that it will never make a lasting change in this world by doing so and therefore instead they would get on with the business that God commission them to do and which is preaching the gospel of God's love and grace through Jesus Christ.
Don’t try to fool me into submission. I am NOT obligated to adhere to unjust, immoral laws and mandates. No one is.

You are also not instructed by God to attempt to enforce God's moral laws upon the lost and unbelieving through your voting either, for they can never change their hearts and you ought to know this without me telling you also.

The is why we are seeing the increase in these sins from the unbelievers for in God's plan and purpose, the unbelievers should be convicted by the morality that they see coming out of the lives of those who claim to believe in God and which they are not seeing because it really isn't there.

So instead, what they are seeing is a self righteous Pharisaical church who are wanting to enforce God's morality upon the lost outwardly and which only backfires and causes sin to increase within the hearts of unbelievers and just like Paul very clearly tells us and especially in Romans 7.
What are my churches you keep talking about? There is only one true church.

Say wha huh?

I think I have made the answer to that question very plain in what I have already given you above.
Okay. I get it now. You’re not well.

Now that is hilarious being you are one of those who believe that the lost and unbelieving world can be converted to God's morality through written on paper legislation of those moral laws and which never worked for Israel as our example of it is given for us from God in the scriptures.

Therefore it is you who are not well here and not me, for I am converted only by God's love, mercy and grace and by the indwelling Holy Spirit and therefore that is what I preach and teach instead of attempt to covert them to Gods' morality through legislation and which can never change their hearts and which is what you are doing.
It’s okay. Go ahead and insult me and lash out if it makes you feel better. I won’t complain.

Peace.
If the truth is insulting to you, that is your problem to deal with and not mine.

Electric Skeptic

It’s not a tactic. And the video I posted drew from the great philosophical thinkers not antivaxxers.
Of course it's a tactic.
I never tried to insinuate that it’s not normal to fear sickness and death, but that fear causes panic and panic causes people to make to irrational and unreasonable decisions that run contrary to their own self-interest and well being ... which is exactly what we are witnessing.

A sick society.
I'm not sure if it was you or another poster, but one of you flatly said that there was something badly wrong with people who feared illness and death. As I've said, that's just idiocy.

Certainly, fear can cause panic. That doesn't mean that fear isn't a healthy and useful reaction.

And you've yet to demonstrate any "irrational and unreasonable decisions that run contrary to [the makers'] own self-interest and well being ."

DeSanto

Of course it's a tactic.
I’m not using it as a tactic in that way.
I'm not sure if it was you or another poster, but one of you flatly said that there was something badly wrong with people who feared illness and death. As I've said, that's just idiocy.
It was not me.
Certainly, fear can cause panic. That doesn't mean that fear isn't a healthy and useful reaction.
It can also be used as a control tactic. There’s a whole science behind it and the ways you can control/manipulate people/ ie. Minds. ie. Behavior.
This is what I believe is happening.

And you've yet to demonstrate any "irrational and unreasonable decisions that run contrary to [the makers'] own self-interest and well being ."
See post #99

Do you think it’s a reasonable and rational decision to hand over all of your personal medical data to the government and military?

Say a person doesn’t trust the government. I know it’s unfathomable for some to imagine, just try for a moment...

Say a person doesn’t trust the government and has decided not to take an experimental vaccine that hasn’t gone through the normal rigorous testing and procedures of the fda approval process. At the same time, say this person may have a physical ailment, idk say they have symptoms of arthritis (for example) and they require bloodwork to be done in order to rule out certain types of arthritis.

When they go to have bloodwork they’re required to sign a privacy notice. And this privacy notice says they will share your information with the government and military.

What does this person do?

If they don’t sign the privacy notice, they don’t get the treatment they need.

If they do sign, they have target on their back because they haven’t receive the government jab and are now a perceived threat to society.

And if society, riddled with panic and fear, views THAT PERSON as a threat to their own self interest and well being...

I shutter to think of the possible outcomes. Unless society gets control of their emotions... people like me do not have a chance. We will be excluded from society and people like you will justify it in your mind as a rational decision to do so. Never realizing the possibility that society has been psychologically traumatized and manipulated by fear tactics... to go along with a sick and twisted idea of cleansing society of the undesirables.

Just a hypothetical exercise. I mean, it’s happened in history before. And if Trump pushed this out, and you believed Trump is like Hitler...

Is this really such a far stretch of the imagination.

Even though, these changes to the Hippa privacy laws actually were done under Obamacare. And all the changes under Bush with privacy... well that’s old news. Trump fits the Hitler character so much better, so we’ll just blame it all on him when the Truth starts to sink in with the society and what they’ve participated in. Kind of like the when the Germans realized what they did. Too bad it wasn’t until after they exterminated millions of people that it sunk in.

Smh.

Whateverman

The thread's author is one of the most fearful people in this forum, evidenced by the number of conspiracy theory threads they create.

Electric Skeptic

I’m not using it as a tactic in that way.

It was not me.

It can also be used as a control tactic. There’s a whole science behind it and the ways you can control/manipulate people/ ie. Minds. ie. Behavior.
This is what I believe is happening.
Without a shred of evidence.
See post #99

Do you think it’s a reasonable and rational decision to hand over all of your personal medical data to the government and military?
Firstly, demonstrate that this is happening. Secondly, I couldn't care less who has tht data regarding myself.
Say a person doesn’t trust the government. I know it’s unfathomable for some to imagine, just try for a moment...

Say a person doesn’t trust the government and has decided not to take an experimental vaccine that hasn’t gone through the normal rigorous testing and procedures of the fda approval process. At the same time, say this person may have a physical ailment, idk say they have symptoms of arthritis (for example) and they require bloodwork to be done in order to rule out certain types of arthritis.

When they go to have bloodwork they’re required to sign a privacy notice. And this privacy notice says they will share your information with the government and military.

What does this person do?

If they don’t sign the privacy notice, they don’t get the treatment they need.

If they do sign, they have target on their back because they haven’t receive the government jab and are now a perceived threat to society.

And if society, riddled with panic and fear, views THAT PERSON as a threat to their own self interest and well being...
That person IS a threat to everybody else's well being. Other people deserve to know that.
I shutter to think of the possible outcomes. Unless society gets control of their emotions... people like me do not have a chance. We will be excluded from society and people like you will justify it in your mind as a rational decision to do so. Never realizing the possibility that society has been psychologically traumatized and manipulated by fear tactics... to go along with a sick and twisted idea of cleansing society of the undesirables.
People like you? The irrational? I'm sorry, but not taking the vaccine is simply irrational and unreasonable, and those who refuse to do so are a real and present danger to those around them.
Just a hypothetical exercise. I mean, it’s happened in history before. And if Trump pushed this out, and you believed Trump is like Hitler...
Who said anything about Hitler?
Is this really such a far stretch of the imagination.

Even though, these changes to the Hippa privacy laws actually were done under Obamacare. And all the changes under Bush with privacy... well that’s old news. Trump fits the Hitler character so much better, so we’ll just blame it all on him when the Truth starts to sink in with the society and what they’ve participated in. Kind of like the when the Germans realized what they did. Too bad it wasn’t until after they exterminated millions of people that it sunk in.
I've no idea what point you're trying to make here.

DeSanto

Without a shred of evidence.

Firstly, demonstrate that this is happening.
I did. See post #99
Secondly, I couldn't care less who has tht data regarding myself.
You couldn’t care less if your rights are being violated... why?
That person IS a threat to everybody else's well being. Other people deserve to know that.
People like you? The irrational? I'm sorry, but not taking the vaccine is simply irrational and unreasonable, and those who refuse to do so are a real and present danger to those around them.

Who said anything about Hitler?

I've no idea what point you're trying to make here.
Hitler was able to convince a large number of people that the Jews were a threat to society. He actually began his FEAR campaign by claiming they were diseased. And this justified, in the minds of the people, the actions Hitler took to rid society of that threat.

- The people believed they were under threat.
- They made irrational decisions.
- They participated in ridding society of the threat.
- They made justifications for the atrocities committed.
- Then, after the frenzy, they woefully regretted their decisions.

Do we not see any correlations to the current situation we are witnessing?

I see you making justifications.

vibise

I did. See post #99

Hitler was able to convince a large number of people that the Jews were a threat to society. He actually began his FEAR campaign by claiming they were diseased. And this justified, in the minds of the people, the actions Hitler took to rid society of that threat.

We are currently under threat from a spreading viral pandemic.
It is not irrational to get vaccinated, mask or social distance.
We should all work together to get rid of the viral threat.
What atrocities?
I keep hearing of unvaccinated sick people who regret their decisions.

Electric Skeptic

I did. See post #99
You cited one hospital.
You've not pointed out any rights.

Nope.
I see you promoting unsupported fear-mongering conspiracy theories.

DeSanto

You cited one hospital.
If you cared... I might take the time to cite more info. But you don’t care. So why bother?

The choice to know is yours. Get informed!
You've not pointed out any rights.
It’s a matter of privacy, ES. Don’t ya know???

Ask Pelosi. She knows...
Nope.

I see you promoting unsupported fear-mongering conspiracy theories.
I think you’re being disingenuous. The argument held when the left made it all about Trump, people running thru streets tearing stuff down and burning things up... calling everyone a Nazi.

But when the shoes on the other foot... you have no idea what I’m talking about.

Electric Skeptic

If you cared... I might take the time to cite more info. But you don’t care. So why bother?

The choice to know is yours. Get informed!

It’s a matter of privacy, ES. Don’t ya know???

Ask Pelosi. She knows...

I think you’re being disingenuous. The argument held when the left made it all about Trump, people running thru streets tearing stuff down and burning things up... calling everyone a Nazi.

But when the shoes on the other foot... you have no idea what I’m talking about.
That's okay, I think you're being disengenuous, too.

Whateverman

Are you paid to troll here? You never clarified.
I'm not butter...

You complain about fear-mongering, and yet you're one of the biggest fear-mongers here in this forum. Of COURSE you'd like a channel whose linked video is about people being controlled...