Oh happy day

Shilohsfoal

Having a praise session tonight.
This song brings back good memories of the day I recieved the holy ghost. The happiest I had ever been was on that day. The day I found God.

Having a praise session tonight.
This song brings back good memories of the day I recieved the holy ghost. The happiest I had ever been was on that day. The day I found God.
No true. Not true, none of the hymns above posted were inspired by the Holy Spirit. Yes, none. I know the sounds inspired by the Holy Spirit, all that were posted above are not.

No true. Not true, none of the hymns above posted were inspired by the Holy Spirit. Yes, none. I know the sounds inspired by the Holy Spirit, all that were posted above are not.
I suppose you have not received the holy spirit so you have no idea what I'm.talking about.
When I praise the Lord and sing praises to the Lord I can feel the holy spirit within me and all over me.Its a wonderful feeling so I like listening to music praising God and praising his greatness.

But I always remember the day I first recieved the holy spirit when he first entered me and the unforgettable experience of becoming one with God.It was Aug 31 1998.

I suppose you have not received the holy spirit so you have no idea what I'm.talking about.
When I praise the Lord and sing praises to the Lord I can feel the holy spirit within me and all over me.Its a wonderful feeling so I like listening to music praising God and praising his greatness.

But I always remember the day I first recieved the holy spirit when he first entered me and the unforgettable experience of becoming one with God.It was Aug 31 1998.
Mine was in November 1974. And when God came to me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam in Gen 3;22, Abraham, Moses, 120, the very same I was angry with man for teaching me their ways instead of Gods ways. They taught me to be like them instead of being like God as God demands of us.

1 John 3. When you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him, not like the of the laws they establish to control their beliefs for a god.

Jesus had that same experience in Matt 3:16 where when he say God for who He really is, he left that temple he taught their las in even from a young age and became like God to know this difference. It is the way of God from Adam in Gen 3;22 to this very day.

God never changes, He was the same in Adam that He is in me. That is what it means to be born again, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect Matt 5:48, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin, in fact cannot sin because I am born of God, born again of His mind, Spirit, to walk as He walks in His same light. 1 John 3:9.

Back