OK critics--here is your opportunity

Actually, the truth is, you can't.
Well he claims that by reading: :Read Isaiah 53 and 54, the Isaiah 61 -- same text Jesus read from in Luke after 40 days in the desert. Then read Romans and Ephesians 2 and tell us what you have found" that it explains his own version of the Gospel of Christ. Oh my!

Well he claims that by reading: :Read Isaiah 53 and 54, the Isaiah 61 -- same text Jesus read from in Luke after 40 days in the desert. Then read Romans and Ephesians 2 and tell us what you have found" that it explains his own version of the Gospel of Christ. Oh my!
Again... and you can't apparently comprehend... is I gave you source material to help you. I have explained nothing. This the Mormonism forum, not a Christian forum. I repeatedly have asked you actually EXPLAIN the Gospel Mormon or otherwise. You fail to do so.

Again... and you can't apparently comprehend... is I gave you source material to help you. I have explained nothing. This the Mormonism forum, not a Christian forum. I repeatedly have asked you actually EXPLAIN the Gospel Mormon or otherwise. You fail to do so.
Not sure you are really understanding your own question... then give a sample of verses to read... not exactly a two way debate on the Mormon Forum good buddy.

Not sure you are really understanding your own question... then give a sample of verses to read... not exactly a two way debate on the Mormon Forum good buddy.
Answer the initial question-- what is the Gospel? Explain the Gospel. Last time I will ask.

That might explain HIS own version, not that such vague references help explain anything.

I like something more specific, like this: Only those who actually follow Christ can be saved. Those who don't or those who make up reasons why no one can follow Christ, those people cannot be saved.

Back