Old Covenant

JonHawk

Do you thus deal with the Lord, O foolish and unwise people?
Is He not your Father, who bought you?Has He not made you and established you?
Remember the days of old, Consider the years of many generations.
Ask your your elders, and they will tell you: When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam, He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel. Deut 32

being saved is at the change paul describes…

the vision is sealed to most modern christianity.…a most negative topic..
why?
Because they need to leave their negativity at the door.

Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith. Isaiah 26:2

e v e

Because they need to leave their negativity at the door.

Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith. Isaiah 26:2
the reason the vision is sealed is because they do not listen Him
and instead follow any esau version
to avoid giving up this world
—which they do not want to do
and have even ‘translated’ scripture
to convince themselves
their version is correct

and instead listen their of Self and its
needs and wants:
this body and ita mind and this world

and listen to the same theologians
that listened to the same ones that got cursed

— anything other than listen to Him

its called lawlessness.

JonHawk

They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters; Jer 2:13
the reason the vision is sealed is because they do not listen Him
They are their own witnesses; They neither see nor know, that they may be ashamed. Isa 44:9
— anything other than listen to Him

its called lawlessness.

All who forsake You shall be ashamed; Jeremiah 17:13

e v e

the term nation (gui) there is esaus mistranslation… (on purpose to jeer God’s souls.) the term nation - gui - means goy and is pejorative as a term.

the lines really refer to the 144k returning as the two witnesses at end times. here is the basic abbreviated lineup:

1 in that day
IEUE will send you to the earth

2 as the sons of ishral (eden) who will go to their people ; because I will place you a sign for them;

3 they (will) recognize your form – and – trust – in you ,
4 who will be the witnesses of IEUE ;

JonHawk

They are their own witnesses; They neither see nor know, that they may be ashamed. Isa 44:9

the term nation (gui) there is esaus mistranslation… (on purpose to jeer God’s souls.) the term nation - gui - means goy and is pejorative as a term.
the lines really refer to the 144k returning as the two witnesses at end times. here is the basic abbreviated lineup:
1 in that day
IEUE will send you to the earth
2 as the sons of ishral (eden) who will go to their people ; because I will place you a sign for them;
3 they (will) recognize your form – and – trust – in you ,
4 who will be the witnesses of IEUE ;
Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, And take away the foreskins of your hearts, You men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Lest My fury come forth like fire, And burn so that no one can quench it, Because of the evil of your doings.” Jer 4:4

e v e

jeremiah 2:13 is not about people on this earth sinning. it’s about right after eden fell — in the other world: what the satanic realm did to eden:

that=because khittim (God’s enemy) has made the [eden-] waters
to abandon me, the fountain of living waters, by having hewn a well for themselves by the broken-off eden-gate which contained the waters

that version in your post is a mistranslation… and out of context.

e v e

Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, And take away the foreskins of your hearts, You men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Lest My fury come forth like fire, And burn so that no one can quench it, Because of the evil of your doings.” Jer 4:4
chanting kjv does no good

e v e

i suppose if a murderer entered your home
and killed all your family

anyone being angry at the murderer

you would call ‘griping’?

JonHawk

so …

i suppose if a murderer entered your home
and killed all your family
you do not care…

Your griping and murder mysteries have nothing to do with it.

The Lord is my strength and has become my salvation. Ex 15:2

Icyspark

Hebrews 8:13
In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

What is the old covenant that is spoke about here?

Icy you are proof texting again. For someone who :cry: about others using proof texts, don't you find it highly hypocritical to be doing it for yourself? Do you really care about proof texts, or is it as I've already surmised that decrying proof texting is merely a distraction technique deployed because you can't/won't answer the questions you receive?

Formersda

Icy you are proof texting again. For someone who :cry: about others using proof texts, don't you find it highly hypocritical to be doing it for yourself? Do you really care about proof texts, or is it as I've already surmised that decrying proof texting is merely a distraction technique deployed because you can't/won't answer the questions you receive?
I can put the whole chapter up Icy but you won’t read it, I am ensuring that I post to your level.

Icyspark

I can put the whole chapter up Icy but you won’t read it, [👈 Weak attempt at trying to insult me] I am ensuring that I post to your level. [👈Another weak attempt at trying to insult me]

Hi Formersda,

Yes, I'm sure your proof texting is solely done for the purpose of posting at my level. ::trolling🥱::

Actually someone doing what they condemn in others is called hypocrisy.

Last edited: