Old earthianity flat earth dating methods based on 7 robust false assumptions.

Authentic Nouveau

They all start with 5 or more false assumptions but the answers are correct? haha

Decay of the magnetic field of the earth is an old earther flat earther eraser.

I bet he is considered a horrible person by the "establishment" a heretic and worse.

Unlike the racist Chuck with a HD divinity diploma.

Last edited:

J regia

Do you have any evidence to support your hypothesis that the universe is less than 6000 years old and that the average spacing between stars is therefore less than five billion kilometres, given there are ~two trillion visible galaxies and the speed of light is ~300,000 km/sec?

Authentic Nouveau

Do you have any evidence to support your hypothesis that the universe is less than 6000 years old and that the average spacing between stars is therefore less than five billion kilometres, given there are ~two trillion visible galaxies and the speed of light is ~300,000 km/sec?
There is no academic way you can understand the science in the video.

J regia

So what is the "science" in your belief that the universe is less than 6000 years old and that the average spacing between stars is less than five billion kilometres?

CrowCross

So what is the "science" in your belief that the universe is less than 6000 years old and that the average spacing between stars is less than five billion kilometres?
I can think of 4 ways that problem can be solved.

Let me ask you....considering all the stars...I believe the number is X with 21 zeros.....not to mention all the planets, dust and other space stuff...How did all of it fit into a dot the size of a singularity? What made it go bang?
Where did the dot of squashed star stuff come from?

But the real question is....where was the video wrong? You kinda changed the subject. Why? Was the topic to difficult for you?

J regia

I can think of 4 ways that problem can be solved.
That's your issue if you want to believe that there are ~two trillion visible galaxies within 6000 light years from Earth, but do you have any evidence that the average distance between stars is is less than five billion kilometres, given that Neptune is ~4.5 billion kilometres from Earth?

CrowCross

That's your issue if you want to believe that there are ~two trillion visible galaxies within 6000 light years from Earth, but do you have any evidence that the average distance between stars is is less than five billion kilometres, given that Neptune is ~4.5 billion kilometres from Earth?
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's the problem?

Let me ask you....considering all the stars...I believe the number is X with 21 zeros.....not to mention all the planets, dust and other space stuff...How did all of it fit into a dot the size of a singularity? What made it go bang?

J regia

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's the problem?
Dunno since I wasn't there and I'm only interested in the evidence to support your claim that there are ~two trillion visible galaxies within 6000 light years from Earth and that the average spacing between stars is less than five billion kilometres.

Authentic Nouveau

So old earthers make false assumptions.
Now we know cells would be required to "evolve" rapidly because the parts can deteriorate in minutes and not last a million years.

CrowCross

Dunno since I wasn't there and I'm only interested in the evidence to support your claim that there are ~two trillion visible galaxies within 6000 light years from Earth and that the average spacing between stars is less than five billion kilometres.
I know you "Dunno"....you still didn't answer the question..

Electric Skeptic

He already said he doesn't know. What do you want him to say?

CrowCross

He already said he doesn't know. What do you want him to say?
.....WOW, just WOW!!!! He has been asking the same questions for several years now....and you feel the need to step in for him....when He doesn't answer a question?

OK, then....

Electric Skeptic

.....WOW, just WOW!!!! He has been asking the same questions for several years now....and you feel the need to step in for him....when He doesn't answer a question?
He answered. Repeatedly. He doesn't know. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
OK, then....
I don't know.

J regia

That's because I'm not a god. But if you're actually interested perhaps you could entice a god with a tasty meal to have a chat with you about it, like Abraham did once upon a time (Gen 18). And perhaps you could also get some evidence to support your hypothesis that the average spacing between stars in the visible universe is less than five billion kilometres. Alas, however, that god probably wouldn't know either since it was neither omniscient or omnipresent.

Last edited:

Temujin

OK, then....
Firstly, we don't know that the Big Bang originated in a singularity. We do know that the very early universe after the Big Bang was very small. We also know that it contained a collosal amount of energy. We also know that matter can be transformed into energy and vice versa.

So one possible answer to your question is... Energy.

Where did the energy come from?

We don't know.

Authentic Nouveau

Firstly, we don't know that the Big Bang originated in a singularity. We do know that the very early universe after the Big Bang was very small. We also know that it contained a collosal amount of energy. We also know that matter can be transformed into energy and vice versa.

So one possible answer to your question is... Energy.

Where did the energy come from?

We don't know.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Matter in Genesis 2

Matter and then gravitational energy. Which rendered somewhat spherical form for the earth. . Within the matter God caused electrons to start moving.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Bible was written before some words were invented.

Light is energy. Energy comes in so many wave lengths.

Since I am a medical wizard, we deal with many forms.
'Magnetic resonance
Sonar/sound
Sonograms
Pulse
radiation
electrical
atomic
chemical
mechanical
gravitational

J regia

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Matter in Genesis 2

Matter and then gravitational energy. Which rendered somewhat spherical form for the earth. . Within the matter God caused electrons to start moving.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

'Magnetic resonance
Sonar/sound
Sonograms
Pulse
radiation
electrical
atomic
chemical
mechanical
gravitational
So where does the bible say that Earth is a sphere, or did you just make that up as usual?
And since you are also Boeing pilot as well as a wizard, do you also deal with
Light energy & 'Magnetic resonance & Sonar/sound & Sonograms & Pulse & radiation & electrical & atomic & chemical & mechanical & gravitational

Electric Skeptic

Matter in Genesis 2

'Magnetic resonance
Sonar/sound
Sonograms
Pulse
radiation
electrical
atomic
chemical
mechanical
gravitational
You are not a medical anything, except, from time to time, a patient.