On women's rights

I posted a link to the court's decision, where its reasoning was laid out.
Again reading the paper shows that you presented a faulty interpretation of the events. The crux of the case was not decided on the basis of whether he had a gun, but had he been adequately informed of the previous actio.

again you prove an unreliable source.

You were wrong in the way you presentEd the incident. You said the shooter was a bystander who came upon the event. The article said the shooter was the victim.

why did you lie?
That is the way I remembered it. But that is a minor detail. The main point was that he was not in any personal danger, was shooting someone running away after a robbery, and that he killed a little girl sitting in a car. And was not charged for his irresponsible and deadly behavior.

Again reading the paper shows that you presented a faulty interpretation of the events. The crux of the case was not decided on the basis of whether he had a gun, but had he been adequately informed of the previous actio.

again you prove an unreliable source.
The case clearly focused on whether his use of the gun was justified and legal.

That is the way I remembered it. But that is a minor detail. The main point was that he was not in any personal danger, was shooting someone running away after a robbery, and that he killed a little girl sitting in a car. And was not charged for his irresponsible and deadly behavior.
Minor detail, baloney. It was the crux of the case. This is why you cannot be trusted l

So you linked to a story without reading it.

You cannot be trusted.

Do you do your job with that degree of carelessness?

The main issue was his behavior and not in the weapon that he used. You inadvertently stated it correctly.

The main issue was his behavior and not in the weapon that he used. You inadvertently stated it correctly.
His behavior was that he used his gun to try to kill a fleeing robber (who did not deserve to die for that crime), but then shot a little girl dead.

IT was completely irresponsible to use the gun for this purpose, and in a setting that endangered other people, resulting in the death of that little girl.

His behavior was that he used his gun to try to kill a fleeing robber (who did not deserve to die for that crime), but then shot a little girl dead.

IT was completely irresponsible to use the gun for this purpose, and in a setting that endangered other people, resulting in the death of that little girl.
Other government officals and a grand jury of citizens disagree with you. Why should your opinion override theirs?

There was a recent case in which a man saw another man rob an ATM, so the first man pulled out his gun and started firing at the fleeing robber, apparently feeling justified in acting as judge, jury and executioner. He missed the robber, but hit a little girl sitting in a car with her father. She died. And amazingly, that man was not charged with anything!

So giving out guns to random people is really a threat to public safety.
Link? And by the way it's not as great a threat to public safety as "giving out automobiles" to random people. By the way, if you find out where that line is where they're "giving out" guns and cars please let me know, I'd like to get one of each.

Link? And by the way it's not as great a threat to public safety as "giving out automobiles" to random people. By the way, if you find out where that line is where they're "giving out" guns and cars please let me know, I'd like to get one of each.
I missed the giving out guns line. She never fails to provide a good laugh.

The main issue was his behavior and not in the weapon that he used.
If he'd used a knife, that little girl would still be alive.

When your acting like an arse with a gun is what caused the collateral fatality, the problem is the gun.
The vigilante should have been tried for manslaughter.

If he'd used a knife, that little girl would still be alive.

When your acting like an arse with a gun is what caused the collateral fatality, the problem is the gun.
The vigilante should have been tried for manslaughter.
That is just speculation on your part.
So you think that the man should have just let himself be robbed. Another reason not to listen to you.
As a non citizen, your opinion is worthless.

Just the other day a missile killed two people in Poland and Ukraine wanted to trigger article 5 starting World War III. After looking into the matter further it turned out that Ukraine not Russia fire that missile.

Nevertheless we read this, "The National Security Council said that the US has “full confidence” in the Polish investigation into the blast and that the “party ultimately responsible” for the incident is Russia for its ongoing invasion." [link]

So it's perfectly fine for Zelinskyy to try to ignite World War III by falsely blaming Russia for a missile that he fired because Russia is " ultimately responsible" because of the invasion, but a strong armed robber is not ultimately responsible when he causes a shot to be fired that ultimately hits a little girl. This is exactly the kind of despicable, fiendish, diabolical, reasoning that you engage in every single day, and not just you everybody on the left.

Shooting a robber as they are running away, is not self-defence.

It's illegal execution.
This is absolutely correct - even police can't shoot a robber who's running away.

BTW, 'Eightcrackers', totally off topic but a simple question regarding your signature - who did what God requires to be saved - Hitler or Schindler?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (GOD)

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: (Apostle Paul)

Cars are designed for transportation, but can kill when used inappropriately.
Guns are designed to kill efficiently, and so that is what they are used for.

When a driver kills someone with his car, even if inadvertent, he is often charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Why shouldn't a man inappropriately shooting his gun in a public place be similarly charged if he kills a bystander?

That is just speculation on your part.
So you think that the man should have just let himself be robbed. Another reason not to listen to you.
As a non citizen, your opinion is worthless.
Do you think a petty thief should be shot dead?

Back