Once leftist get perversions to be completely normal, what are somethings they will be able to do that they cant do now?

john james

Once leftist get perversions to be completely normal, what are somethings they will be able to do that they cant do now?

Did some lgbt and leftist lie about lgbt only wanting the right to get married? Yes or No and why do you say that?

A pressure group called 'gays against grooming' have had their paypal account closed it seems because they object to Drag Queen storytime.

So.what used to be homophobic is now just transphobic.

A pressure group called 'gays against grooming' have had their paypal account closed it seems because they object to Drag Queen storytime.

So.what used to be homophobic is now just transphobic.

Yes because in some of their minds, Trans is superior to Homo in the oppression hierarchy. I heard about the gays against grooming. I also heard they have some trans in the group also.

It started with gay marriage, and now we have arrived at them wanting the acceptance of pedophilia by all of society.

Nope. Children can't give consent so paedophilia will remain illegal.

It amazes me and worries me the number of Rightists that don't understand the concept of consent.

No, because it's never been just about the right to get married.

Why do you have such a problem with gay people?
No. The rhetoric at the time was that it was just about marriage and we got the denial of the slippery slope as well.
Never had a problem with gay people, that is just what you guys keep peddling. Indeed when it comes to gender ideology and trans we side with gay people.

No, because it's never been just about the right to get married.

Why do you have such a problem with gay people?
1 Cor 6:9
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

One reason is people believe they are teaching (grooming) unrighteous to our children.

Did some lgbt and leftist lie about lgbt only wanting the right to get married? Yes or No and why do you say that?

Yes. It was a cute talking point but the most promiscuous among us will remain the most promiscuous.

Perhaps an open marriage would work for them.

Back