Once saved always saved=untruth

keiw

At Exodus 32:33-- clearly shows ones name can be taken out of the book of life if that one sins against God. Thus the teachers telling others--once saved always saved=blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15--tithe seekers--RUN FROM THEM.

At Exodus 32:33-- clearly shows ones name can be taken out of the book of life if that one sins against God. Thus the teachers telling others--once saved always saved=blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15--tithe seekers--RUN FROM THEM.
d what I am doing I will continue to do in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. 13 For such men are false apostles deceitful workmen disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

d what I am doing I will continue to do in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. 13 For such men are false apostles deceitful workmen disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Why do people simply give verse numbers?

thus says the Lord: y “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, 24 but z let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. a For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”

Written on sheepskin without AC.

OK John 3:16

Last edited:

So ones will open their bible to find the truth on matters.

Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses said to the people, “You have committed a great sin.
So now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.”

Then Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold! Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book
which You have written.”
And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book. " Exodus 32:30-33​

It does not say specifically what book that is....

There is the book of works as well... and the Book of the Lamb- the book of Life.

Since Jesus paid for the sins of the entire world? Every believer's name starts off in that book mentioned to Moses.

On the other hand? Unbelievers never had their names written in the first place to be blotted out!

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come
up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the
earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from
the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast,
because it once was, now is not, and yet will come." Rev 17:8​

God can not blot out what was NOT WRITTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Unbelievers are never written in the Book of Life.

There is also books for believers.

The book of Life? It holds their name/title. A title to be given by the Lord when approved of at the evaluation for believers.

Those believers who produced wood, hay and stubble?. Dead works!. They will have their name (title) blotted out and denied eternal rewards.

Today we confuse the term 'title' and 'name' as they were used back then. Some believers will have their Title blotted out and will be denied eternal rewards. They will not reign with Christ. To reign with Him one would need a title.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15 tells us that some believers will lose eternal reward for rejecting God's will.
But, it also states that their soul will stay saved!

Notice the very last verse! Can't lose your salvation. But, can lose all rewards.
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed
with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives,
the builder will receive a reward.
If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one
escaping through the flames."

grace and peace!

Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses said to the people, “You have committed a great sin.
So now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.”

Then Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold! Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book
which You have written.”
And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book. " Exodus 32:30-33​

It does not say specifically what book that is....

There is the book of works as well... and the Book of the Lamb- the book of Life.

Since Jesus paid for the sins of the entire world? Every believer's name starts off in that book mentioned to Moses.

On the other hand? Unbelievers never had their names written in the first place to be blotted out!

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come
up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the
earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from
the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast,
because it once was, now is not, and yet will come." Rev 17:8​

God can not blot out what was NOT WRITTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Unbelievers are never written in the Book of Life.

There is also books for believers.

The book of Life? It holds their name/title. A title to be given by the Lord when approved of at the evaluation for believers.

Those believers who produced wood, hay and stubble?. Dead works!. They will have their name (title) blotted out and denied eternal rewards.

Today we confuse the term 'title' and 'name' as they were used back then. Some believers will have their Title blotted out and will be denied eternal rewards. They will not reign with Christ. To reign with Him one would need a title.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15 tells us that some believers will lose eternal reward for rejecting God's will.
But, it also states that their soul will stay saved!

Notice the very last verse! Can't lose your salvation. But, can lose all rewards.
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed
with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives,
the builder will receive a reward.
If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one
escaping through the flames."

grace and peace!
Jesus shows different than your thinking--Matt 7:21-23--Those living now to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)--22-23--This is judgement--Get away from me you who work iniquity( lawlessness) = practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you. No matter what they think they did in Jesus name or how much they thought they loved him.

Jesus shows different than your thinking--Matt 7:21-23--Those living now to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)--22-23--This is judgement--Get away from me you who work iniquity( lawlessness) = practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you. No matter what they think they did in Jesus name or how much they thought they loved him.
Jesus said what?

"I NEVER knew you." They were never saved to begin with.

If we could lose our salvation?

Jesus would have said... "I once knew you, but no more."

Jesus said what?

"I NEVER knew you." They were never saved to begin with.

If we could lose our salvation?

Jesus would have said... "I once knew you, but no more."
Only those doing powerful works and the such in Jesus name believe they are saved, told by the blind guides they are saved. Their jaws will be dropped because they believed those words-You are saved, told to them by one who does not know a single name written in Gods book of life, or cannot read another's true heart, nor has a clue who will endure until their end. Run from those.( 2Cor 11:12-15)

You realize Exodus 32:33 cannot be evidence against the Biblical doctrine of eternal salvation, right? It was written under the Old Covenant when people were not saved as they were under the New Covenant. Under the Old Covenant, people were not born again. Their sins were merely "covered".

And then, there's the wee fact that there is more than one book of life spoken of in the Bible.

You realize Exodus 32:33 cannot be evidence against the Biblical doctrine of eternal salvation, right? It was written under the Old Covenant when people were not saved as they were under the New Covenant. Under the Old Covenant, people were not born again. Their sins were merely "covered".

And then, there's the wee fact that there is more than one book of life spoken of in the Bible.
Jesus assures all--any who work iniquity( practice a sin) will hear these words from him as judgement-Matt 7:22-23--a man might tell him he is born again or saved, but he does not know, he cannot read the true heart, he has 0 clue who can endure until their end, and has never seen a single name written in Gods book of life. No mortal has the right to assure another- you are saved, he does not know. Only blind guides do it.

Jesus assures all--any who work iniquity( practice a sin) will hear these words from him as judgement-Matt 7:22-23--a man might tell him he is born again or saved, but he does not know, he cannot read the true heart, he has 0 clue who can endure until their end, and has never seen a single name written in Gods book of life. No mortal has the right to assure another- you are saved, he does not know. Only blind guides do it.
First, it's dishonest of you to quote Bible verses out of context.

Second, that you think "worker of iniquity" refers to born again, regenerate Christians, then you clearly do not understand the Bible's teaching, as this refers to the unregenerate.

Third, yes, we can proclaim the Bible's teaching that we can know that we are saved.

Back