One in Heaven, no Trinity - Psalm 73:25

According to the sacrifices she gave, Luke 2:21-24, Leviticus 12:1-8, the NT is lying here. Leviticus 12:2 calls out conceive, from the Hebrew tazria, from seed, sperm. Virgins don't bring this sacrifice.
Its not lying. Your problem is your understanding.

God is responsible for all of mankind. Jesus was just a man born from a womb like everyone else.
Jesus was more than just a man. He was and is the Son of God. Of course you will never see it because of the blinders you are wearing. You need a pair of Born Again lenses. Only then can you see clearly. Scriptures confirm it old and new testaments. But there is still hope until you take your last breath. With God all things are possible.

Jesus was more than just a man. He was and is the Son of God. Of course you will never see it because of the blinders you are wearing.
Born from a woman, just a regular man.

Micah 5:7
And the remainder of Yaqob will be among the people, among the many nations as the dew from before LORD JEHOVAH, and like the drops upon the grass that does not wait for a man and does not abide for a son of man

You need a pair of Born Again lenses.
You have no idea what born again means. ;)

Only then can you see clearly. Scriptures confirm it old and new testaments. But there is still hope until you take your last breath. With God all things are possible.
You can bow to the true God with both your knees alongside Jesus with his knees.

Is the Lord Jesus the ARM of God? yes or No.

PICJAG, 101G.
No, he was born from a womb.

Isaiah 44:2
This is the word of the LORD, your Maker, who formed you from the womb and who will help you: ...

Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb: “I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who by Myself spread out the earth, ...

Deut 32:4
Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

Isaiah 63:16
But you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; you, LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.

Last edited:
No, he was born from a womb.
Big LIE of the Day, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

God REVEAL his ARM. Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"LISTEN,
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

must we go on? ..... Uh O... the ARE of God is the CHRIST. so you're reproved again, because you're not a believer....Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report?

PICJAG, 101G.

Big LIE of the Day, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
Rotfl... you've said yourself your god isn't flesh, so you can't possibly take this verse physically.

God REVEAL his ARM. Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"LISTEN,
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

must we go on? ..... Uh O... the ARE of God is the CHRIST. so you're reproved again, because you're not a believer....Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report?
Reading the proceeding chapters. They clearly say Israel is the servant.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yummy Pico ?.

Back