One in Heaven, no Trinity - Psalm 73:25

I've given the answer. Either 101G doesn't understand English or he doesn't like the answer.
ERROR, you gave no answer, God is a plurality of himself as the ECHAD H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') . but the yachid who is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah)
so YOU error, LETS LOOK AT THE DEFINITIONS,

I'm u8sing the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments for these definitions.

H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.

5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

THE plural OF H433? WELL LETS SEE H433,

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

THE yachid who is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). (A single person), is the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') IN THE echad as a plurality of himself. (as First and Last), which is a ORDINAL desigination).

supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

your mistake Jewjitzu, is that the verse says, the LORD is ONE, not "GOD". ... the LORD ... OUR GOD, meaning only the Ordinal FIRST, who is LORD is your God, but the Ordinal LAST is our God. the bible is so clear, which is the same one Person.. and here is where you're exposed. for the First and the Last is the same one GOD,

Listen and weep. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." did you see that Jewjitzu ? the FIRST.. your God the LORD, all caps is "WITH" the Last .... I AM HE.
he, God just told you that he is the First, and the Last, one person, by using the term "WITH".... (which shows the plurality of God as the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') but since you could not comprehend what he said, using "WITH" he put it in the simplist form so all can get it, including you. LISTEN, and LEARN, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

even a first grader can understand that the First is the same one as the last.

so, you need to go back and understand God, the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) the yachid, (WHO IS ONE PERSON), as the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') in an ECHAD of ... HIS ... plurality of ONE PERSON, as FIRST, and LAST. *******

this is the whole matter. GOD IS THE EQUAL "SHARE" OF HIMSELF IN FLESH TO COME. this answer all Godhead question in the bible.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.".... that's us ... (smile).

The proof is Jesus already bowed in the NT, and in the garden begged for salvation. He's going to do it again.
All knees will bow...
if so, he was begging for your IGNORANT self... LOL, and bowing, your knees too to the Lord Jesus, Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
so Jewjitzu, are you on earth? yes, so your feeble knees will bow to the one whom you said begged for salvation? well you will begg to the begger? LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. oh my.your begging will make your begging worest.

I'm going to ask the Lord Jesus allowe me to be present when you come before him on your knees, that's if you don't change.... (smile).

now a Revelation, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." READ THAT VERSE AGAIN.

Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." .... (smile), how clear can one get, and How Ignorant can some be, the LORD, yes, your LORD who is God according to Deuteronomy 6:4 is the Lord Jesus..... LOL, LOL. your statement is embarrassing when you said, " in the garden begged for salvation. He's going to do it again". that's your God....... (smile) ...LOL.

PICJAG, 101G.

ERROR, you gave no answer, God is a plurality of himself as the ECHAD H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') . but the yachid who is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah)
so YOU error, LETS LOOK AT THE DEFINITIONS,

I'm u8sing the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments for these definitions.

H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.

5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

THE plural OF H433? WELL LETS SEE H433,

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

THE yachid who is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). (A single person), is the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') IN THE echad as a plurality of himself. (as First and Last), which is a ORDINAL desigination).

supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

your mistake Jewjitzu, is that the verse says, the LORD is ONE, not "GOD". ... the LORD ... OUR GOD, meaning only the Ordinal FIRST, who is LORD is your God, but the Ordinal LAST is our God. the bible is so clear, which is the same one Person.. and here is where you're exposed. for the First and the Last is the same one GOD,

Listen and weep. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." did you see that Jewjitzu ? the FIRST.. your God the LORD, all caps is "WITH" the Last .... I AM HE.
he, God just told you that he is the First, and the Last, one person, by using the term "WITH".... (which shows the plurality of God as the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') but since you could not comprehend what he said, using "WITH" he put it in the simplist form so all can get it, including you. LISTEN, and LEARN, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

even a first grader can understand that the First is the same one as the last.

so, you need to go back and understand God, the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) the yachid, (WHO IS ONE PERSON), as the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') in an ECHAD of ... HIS ... plurality of ONE PERSON, as FIRST, and LAST. *******

this is the whole matter. GOD IS THE EQUAL "SHARE" OF HIMSELF IN FLESH TO COME. this answer all Godhead question in the bible.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.".... that's us ... (smile).
I already disproved this all last year. Your reference to Isaiah 41:4 was proven to refer to the generations, not a person, so try another argument.

Last, achronim is plural. ;)

Last edited:
I already disproved this all last year. Your reference to Isaiah 41:4 was proven to refer to the generations, not a person, so try another argument.
try again... LOL, LOL, LOL.
]
you ERROR comming and going...... LOL. see ya. now read my posts carefully.. #63 and 64.

PICJAG, 101G.

if so, he was begging for your IGNORANT self... LOL, and bowing, your knees too to the Lord Jesus, Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
so Jewjitzu, are you on earth? yes, so your feeble knees will bow to the one whom you said begged for salvation? well you will begg to the begger? LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. oh my.your begging will make your begging worest.

I'm going to ask the Lord Jesus allowe me to be present when you come before him on your knees, that's if you don't change.... (smile).

now a Revelation, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." READ THAT VERSE AGAIN.

Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." .... (smile), how clear can one get, and How Ignorant can some be, the LORD, yes, your LORD who is God according to Deuteronomy 6:4 is the Lord Jesus..... LOL, LOL. your statement is embarrassing when you said, " in the garden begged for salvation. He's going to do it again". that's your God....... (smile) ...LOL.

PICJAG, 101G.
Sorry, but Isaiah 45:23 doesn't mention anyone bowing to the son.

Jesus was saved himself. It's in the NT. ;)

Jesus must bow to God with his knees. It was sworn.

Sorry, but Isaiah 45:23 doesn't mention anyone bowing to the son.

Jesus was saved himself. It's in the NT. ;)

Jesus must bow to God with his knees. It was sworn.
that's your Ignorance talking to you..... (smile)....

PICJAG 101G

that's your Ignorance talking to you..... (smile)....

PICJAG 101G
If you've bothered looking at the context of Isaiah 45:23, you'd know better.

Since God swore all knees will bow and tongues confess He is Lord, you can't escape that Jesus will bow to the true God.

topic states "ONE" in heaven... ok, good, did the ONE in Heaven, come and save us from our sins? yes or no.
PICJAG, 101G.

If you've bothered looking at the context of Isaiah 45:23, you'd know better.

Since God swore all knees will bow and tongues confess He is Lord, you can't escape that Jesus will bow to the true God.
Why would Jesus need to bow to the Father to declare that he was Lord? There is only one God. You must be Born Again to understand the Holy Trinity.

to our brother Jewjitzu,
if one is in heaven then who is it this that came and saved us from our sins, OT, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

#1. it is the Lord Jesus who saved us from our Sins. and Isaiah said it was God. so, JESUS/YESHUA is God

#2. Knowing #1. that Jesus is God, then he's no shaliah, but the SAVIOUR of the world.

PICJAG, 101G.

he's not born again. but there is no trinity either.
PICJAG. 101G.
Maybe the terminology is not correct but there is the God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 3:16-17​

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. In this Scripture I see Jesus the Son Of God, the Spirit of God( like a dove) and the Father God declaring that Jesus is His Beloved Son.

Maybe the terminology is not correct but there is the God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. In this Scripture I see Jesus the Son Of God, the Spirit of God( like a dove) and the Father God declaring that Jesus is His Beloved Son.
there is only one PERSON here in Matthews 3:16 & 17 in the DIVERSITY, or in the ECHAD of Ordinal First/Father, and Ordinal Last/Son.

Now I ask you to prove that the voice from heaven is the one whom you call the Father, or matter of FACT even God's Voice himself ... here in Matthews 3:16 & 17. remember it said "A Voice". caution!... never assume anything ... ok.

now understand, we're not arguing, but finding out the TRUTH... ok.

be blessed,
PICJAG, 101G

Here is the answer, and position we take on Matthews 3 at the Lord Jesus Baptism.
this is a little long, I tried to condense it. this is from my personal notes on the subject.

"the voice from heaven is this the Father's voice?". who told us that that it was. the bible never said it was the Father's voice, it said "A Voice", and the misunderstanding came in on an ASSUMPTION. many wanting to believe so hard in the three person, until they ERROR in assuming, it must be the Father's voice by what was said. this is not only a spiritual ERROR, but a big one.... never add or take away from the word of God. scripture, Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." many wrongly and willing make this mistake. oh yes, it's a easy mistake to make, (for we all are human, and make mistakes)... here, we call this the "ASSUMPTION" mistake. lets examine this verse and it's implications.

first things first. in studying the bible, ... "WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT" .... he will guide US in all TRUTH. and here in this setting we need his guidance. in Hermeneutics there is a section of study called the "NEAR and FAR Application". meaning what happen before, (near), will happen again in the Future, (Far) in similar application. and here, (at the Lord Jesus baptism), is a good example of this. so let the HOLY Spirit lead us.

so "A" voice from heaven spoke, but was it God's Voice? the bible do not say, only "A VOICE", lets see in scripture when a Voice from heaven is speaking on God's behalf. the book of Genesis, God told Abraham to sacrifice his only Begotten Son... do we see any similarities here at the Lord Jesus baptism? .... "only Begotten Son". (Near, Abraham only begotten Son, and Far, God's only begotten Son) so God told Abraham to sacrifice his only Begotten Son, and when Abraham was about to do it, what happen, well let the bible tell us. Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son." Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." HOLD IT, STOP THE PRESS, what did the angel say? listen, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me". wait a second, the angel never commanded Abraham to sacrifice his ... ONLY BEGOTTEN SON... no, God did. but is was the angel speaking from ... "heaven" on God's behalf. the verse clearly states it was the angel ... "VOICE" from heaven that spoke.

never assume anything..... KNOW. and if the bible never say it was the Father's Voice, then don't ASSUME, and ADD to God's Holy Word, because that's spiritual suicide and the road to destruction,,,, so never, ever ASSUME anything, let the bible tell you. lets go on. " Genesis 22:13 "And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son." Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."Genesis 22:15 "And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time," (WHERE DID THE ANGEL VOICE COME FROM? ... THAT'S RIGHT HEAVEN). Genesis 22:16 "And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:" (WAS THIS GOD SPEAKING OR THE ANGEL, the ANGEL, on GOD'S BEHALF?). Genesis 22:17 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;" Genesis 22:18 "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.", when was this command, and WHO spoke to Abraham in this command? answer, Genesis 22:1 "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am." Genesis 22:2 "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of."

so we can see that "a Voice" from heaven is not nessary always God's VOICE, but conveys his "WORDS". so never assume anything unless the bible say so. for if we did not have the actual speaker from heaven identified, here in Genesis 22 we could ... "ASSUME" by the words spoken that it is the Father's voice. so by the guidance of the Holy Spirit we will not make this mistake of "ASSUMPTION". for when the Bible say a Voice, then we say a voice unless we're told who voice it is, (and the bible never did, not at the Lord Jesus baptism). so this MISTAKE of ASSUMPTION is corrected and exposed for what it is, a false ASSUMPTION.

hope this helped,

PICJAG, 101G.

Back