One in Heaven, no Trinity - Psalm 73:25

And yet the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of worship which proves He is God.

So go ahead and laugh at your own stupidity.
I'm laughing at yours... worshipping a human who worships another. Rotfl...

Laugh your way to hell.
According to the NT, he already went there.

I haven't. So yes, I'm laughing.

I worship Him because He is the Almighty.
The almighty doesn't bow to others. You're done here, Fred.

BTW, Rev 5:9-10 shows God is different than Jesus, as well as Rev 22. Rotfl... thank you for the laughs.

Last edited:
Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?
is not this "ONE" God an ECHAD of himself?
lets see, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

first note, you cannot use Isaiah as to who was sent, because in verse 3 of this chapter the one who was at the beginning is the LORD, the "I". Isaiah 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."

so Jewjitzu who was sent?

PICJAG, 101G.

No, just exclusively one, alone.

lets see, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."
Yes, the Lord sent Isaiah according to His will.

first note, you cannot use Isaiah as to who was sent, because in verse 3 of this chapter the one who was at the beginning is the LORD, the "I". Isaiah 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."
Change in context.

Zzzzzz....

101G said:
No, just exclusively one, alone.
so, there is ONLY "ONE" God right, and this is him sitting on the throne in heaven, per Revelation 4:1-4, (see below), the sameLORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 ... right... remember you said there is only "ONE" God... and he's not an ECHAD, only "ALONE".

well lets see if this is true as to what you said, scripture Revelation 4:1 "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter."
Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."
Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."
Revelation 4:4 "And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold."

this one who sits on the throne, is the CREATOR,. listen, Revelation 4:10 "The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying," Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now Jewjitzu, is this the the "LORD" God of Deuteronomy 6:4 the ONLY God? "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" remember in Revelation 4:11 he created all things, this ONE and ONLY God.

if this is your only "ONE" God, my question is this to you, "Who Gave your ONLY "ONE" GOD, (alone) ... POWER?". for verse 11 states, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:"
Receive power? to Receive power, someone has to "GIVE" it to you. so Jewjitzu, give BOOK, chapter, and verse as to who gave your "ONLY"GOD ... who created all things ... POWER?
I'll be looking for that answer.

the only thing you have to do is just give book, chapter, and verse, of the name of the person who gave your ONLY ONE God, (alone) ... "POWER". no explanations, no perdonsl comments, just that book, chapter, and verse please.
PICJAG, 101G.

101G said:
No, just exclusively one. You were already shot down on your attempts in Isaiah.

so, there is ONLY "ONE" God right, and this is him sitting on the throne in heaven, per Revelation 4:1-4, (see below),
Looks like it.

the sameLORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 ... right... remember you said there is only "ONE" God... and he's not an ECHAD, only "ALONE".
Echad, one, is just what I said - exclusively alone. God isn't a unity of persons. Eccl 4:9,11, Neh 9:6. The Hebrew bad, alone, is always singular in reference to God.

We give God the power over our lives, 1 Chronicles 16:28-29, when we worship Him.

1 Chronicles 16:28-29
Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Rev 4:11 is referencing the verses above.

You're done here. Bye bye ?.

Last edited:
No, just exclusively one. You were already shot down on your attempts in Isaiah.

Looks like it.

Echad, one, is just what I said - exclusively alone. God isn't a unity of persons. Eccl 4:9,11, Neh 9:6. The Hebrew bad, alone, is always singular in reference to God.

We give God the power over our lives, 1 Chronicles 16:28-29, when we worship Him.

1 Chronicles 16:28-29
Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Rev 4:11 is referencing the verses above.

You're done here. Bye bye ?.
Just one thing, why didn't you answer post #51?
the only thing you have to do is just give book, chapter, and verse, of the name of the person who gave your ONLY ONE God, (alone) ... "POWER". no explanations, no perdonsl comments, just that book, chapter, and verse please.
PICJAG, 101G.

Just one thing, why didn't you answer post #51?
PICJAG, 101G.
It was answered and I gave you the verses. Do you read English?

Back