One in Heaven, no Trinity - Psalm 73:25

Sure.

Click on the link for elohim and search the videos and papers.
Thank you!

BTW, there is a thread that could really use your Jewish perspective. The main part starts at post 162. But its origin began at post 61.

Of course you've made mistakes here. You messed up with the Abrahamic blessings instead of Priestly blessings, betrothal being legally married, etc.

Being deceitful about it isn't a fruit of the spirit.
I have not made those mistakes. Its your understanding that is a problem.

I have not made those mistakes. Its your understanding that is a problem.
You've made several starting with bethrothal marriage. Everyone can see your mistakes here.

You're being less than factual in this and other matters. The spirit isn't with you. Sorry.

You've made several starting with bethrothal marriage. Everyone can see your mistakes here.

You're being less than factual in this and other matters. The spirit isn't with you. Sorry.
Yes, everyone sees it. It is not to his advantage that he has too much pride to admit correction.

Yes, everyone sees it. It is not to his advantage that he has too much pride to admit correction.
yes what about your pride? too much pride to admit correction?

listen to the topic. "One in Heaven, no Trinity - Psalm 73:25".

scripture, Isaiah 1:24 " Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:"

we ask you is the "Lord" here is the "LORD?" before you answer, the "Lord" is same one "Lord" in Psalms 110:1 and 5..... (y)
Lord at Ps 11:1, H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

Lord, at Ps 110:5,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.

Root(s): H113

LOOKING to hear from you, or anyone else....... (smile).

Oh yes, I very much was. And since you are not a mind reader, and can't get inside my head, you have no standing to say anything different.
I don't need to be a mind reader. 1 John 2:19 is true. What you think doesn't overthrow it - never will.

God is not a man like U and us who LIE, but God has and have repented. so that argument is mute.

God is a MAN, that is the NEW MAN, which we are in that IMAGE, and a IMAGE has a Source.

PICJAG, 101G.

God is not a man like U and us who LIE, but God has and have repented. so that argument is mute.

God is a MAN, that is the NEW MAN, which we are in that IMAGE, and a IMAGE has a Source.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl...

So you contradict yourself. God is a man...

Back