One of my favorite prophecies! Isaiah 49:6

tjbrown

I believe Jesus had this verse in mind along with others when He said at the end of Matthew 28:20: "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." And when He said at the beginning of the book of Acts 1:8: "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

Isaiah 49:6 reads: "And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth."

And here we are today in 2022! Pretty cool.....

I know that Jews of the Ben Shapiro type would reject this but I would like to know what he and others like him think about what is said here in Isaiah 49:6 that this servant in Isaiah 49 and 42 and 53 are indeed all the same servant noticing all the similarities and can not be the nation of Israel as this "servant" "shouldest" "raise up the tribes of Jacob, and...restore the preserved of Israel" which means this servant can't be Israel or Jacob for they will be restored by this servant. And of course Jesus has been the light to the Gentiles for 2000 plus years!

Just some thoughts and my first post on here in like 20 plus years. I used to use CARM as a biblical mind sharpener in the way past. I wonder if HRG is still around? God bless you all and thought I would post this for fun.

Welcome back, TJB.
You have a refreshing view of who the true Israel of God is.

Isaiah 49:1-2 Listen to Me, you coasts and islands...... pay heed, you peoples far distant.
The Lord called and named me before I was born. He made me His spokesman. My reward is to be with God.

Isaiah 49:3-6The Lord said: Israel, you are My servants, through whom I shall win glory. My [Isaiah’s] task is to bring back Jacob to the Lord, that Israel would be gathered again to God. Is it too simple a task for you, to restore the 12 tribes of Jacob and bring back the survivors of Israel? They will be a light to the nations, so that My salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.

Isaiah 49:7-8 The Redeemer and Holy One of Israel says: You were once despised and in subjection, but the Lord has chosen you and kings will honour you. In the time of My favour, I will answer you and will help you on the Day of Deliverance. I have formed you and destined you to be a light for the peoples, restoring the Land and living once more in its desolate places.

Isaiah 49:9-11 I say to the captives: go free – to those in darkness: come out. Everywhere there will be pasture, water in plenty. It will not be too hot, for the One who loves them will guide them along highways and level paths.

Isaiah 49:12-13 They are coming – some from far away, the North, West and the lands of the South. Shout for joy, you heavens, earth rejoice, burst into song you mountains. For the Lord has comforted His people and has compassion on them in their distress. Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Verses abridged.

pay heed you peoples far distant….
Jacob, the 12 tribes of Israel, plus everyone grafted in by reason of faith and righteousness, still scattered around the world.
Part of Judah have now returned to part of the Land.

Almost all of the Book of Isaiah, relates to the restoration of the Israelites to the Promised Land. They are destined to be a light to the nations and spread the gospel around the world. The Lord will answer their prayers for help on the Day of deliverance, which is the same Day as the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 63:4, Zechariah 9:14-17.

There is the issue of the ten lost tribes, but all of that is irrelevant in the light of New Testament teaching, Ephesians 2:11-15 and many other verses; making it plain that ethnicity has no bearing on who is an Israelite of God. Faith and obedience is the only criteria.

Then, His people, the true Christian Israelites of God, will settle in all of the holy land. Genesis 15:18-21. They will live there in safety and prosperity. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Hosea 2:14-23.

so that My salvation may reach the ends of the earth’. This will be achieved by the 144,000- 12,000 selected from each tribe, who will go out in pairs to preach the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Verse 3; ‘My servants, through whom I shall win glory.’ Isaiah 66:19, Rev 14:1-7

It will not be too hot and the Lord will guide you along highways..... This is a reference to the fire and extreme heat of the Lord's Day of wrath, the literal day of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, that precedes this gathering of His people. Read Isaiah 35:1-10

No mention is made of the Millennium reign of Jesus, therefore this restoration of Israel is before that event. This is in order for His people, the Christian Israelites to fulfil their destiny, to fulfil the promises made to the Patriarchs, and to prepare for the Return of Jesus. It is them who say: Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord..

Ref: logostelos.info

I believe Jesus had this verse in mind along with others when He said at the end of Matthew 28:20: "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." And when He said at the beginning of the book of Acts 1:8: "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

Isaiah 49:6 reads: "And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth."

And here we are today in 2022! Pretty cool.....

I know that Jews of the Ben Shapiro type would reject this but I would like to know what he and others like him think about what is said here in Isaiah 49:6 that this servant in Isaiah 49 and 42 and 53 are indeed all the same servant noticing all the similarities and can not be the nation of Israel as this "servant" "shouldest" "raise up the tribes of Jacob, and...restore the preserved of Israel" which means this servant can't be Israel or Jacob for they will be restored by this servant. And of course Jesus has been the light to the Gentiles for 2000 plus years!

Just some thoughts and my first post on here in like 20 plus years. I used to use CARM as a biblical mind sharpener in the way past. I wonder if HRG is still around? God bless you all and thought I would post this for fun.
Thanks for something to study up on, tj.
No doubt about these verses:
Isa 44:21-23 "Remember these, O Jacob, And Israel, for you are My servant; I have formed you, you are My servant; O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me! (22) I have blotted out, like a thick cloud, your transgressions, And like a cloud, your sins. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you." (23) Sing, O heavens, for the LORD has done it! Shout, you lower parts of the earth; Break forth into singing, you mountains, O forest, and every tree in it! For the LORD has redeemed Jacob, And glorified Himself in Israel.

Greetings tjbrown,
Just some thoughts and my first post on here in like 20 plus years. I used to use CARM as a biblical mind sharpener in the way past.
Welcome back. I most probably missed seeing you as I joined 18 years ago and have been involved continuously since then. You have posted on one of my favourite subjects, the four Servant Songs, and yes I consider that the particular Servant of these four Songs is our Lord Jesus Christ. The four Songs are progressive and represent various stages of the ministry of Jesus. My tentative view of these stages is Song 1: His quiet, humble, yet effective ministry. Song 2: The end of his public ministry as depicted in John 12. Song 3: His anguish in the Garden. Song 4: His sufferings, crucifixion and resurrection.
And of course Jesus has been the light to the Gentiles for 2000 plus years!
Yes, I agree with you here. I also believe that we could very well be near the end of this period, as Judah is back in the Land as depicted in Ezekiel 38, and I believe that the King from the North of Ezekiel 38 is Russia, and he is also the King of the North in Daniel 11:40-45. I believe that Russia will take Istanbul and later move into the Middle East. I also believe that these events will result in the conversion of the Jews in the Land, and it will usher in the Kingdom with Israel being the first Dominion of the Kingdom of God as depicted in Isaiah 2:1-4 and Micah 4:1-8, these particular prophecies depicting the transition to the 1000 years after the Battle of Armageddon.

Kind regards
Trevor

my follow up to it is what the apostle Peter by God, the Holy Spirit said on the Day of Pentecost. Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

I just love this last part of the scripture, " even as many as the Lord our God shall call." and he is calling even today, this hour, this minute, this second.

:ninja:

I just love this last part of the scripture, " even as many as the Lord our God shall call." and he is calling even today, this hour, this minute, this second.
The Word is GOD, and when He was made flesh He chose a NAME for Himself - JESUS- . JESUS is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. - JESUS -

my follow up to it is what the apostle Peter by God, the Holy Spirit said on the Day of Pentecost. Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

John 17:v.4-11
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested THY NAME -JESUS- unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

The Word is GOD, and when He was made flesh He chose a NAME for Himself - JESUS- . JESUS is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. - JESUS -
and? we ALL KNOW THIS.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested THY NAME -JESUS- unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
again, and?

and? we ALL KNOW THIS.
Not you. No man knows the Son, but the Father; neither know any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever JESUS will reveal Him.

again, and?

Again: And no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever JESUS will reveal Him.

Not you. No man knows the Son, but the Father; neither know any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever JESUS will reveal Him.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, NOT ME? so, u are God now, u can read my heart? well, let's see. your First ERROR of the day. the book of Revelation reveals the Son.... Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

well now, isn't that something, the Son is revealed for all to see, and read. including 101G. (smile) .... :eek: YIKES! u are reproved, and corrected,
Again: And no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever JESUS will reveal Him.
see above..... (smile).

now Oseas, since u can READ hearts, read the Lord Jesus heart. question, "if us and the three-persons Godhead believers say the Lord Jesus is the Second person in YOUR Godhead, why is he's the "FIRST", as in I AN the FIRST and the Last? that's if he's yoyur second person. and 2, why is your second person is called Father? and that's in both the OT as well as the NT.

looking to hear your reply.

GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, NOT ME? so, u are God now, u can read my heart? well, let's see. your First ERROR of the day. the book of Revelation reveals the Son.... Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

well now, isn't that something, the Son is revealed for all to see, and read. including 101G. (smile) .... :eek: YIKES! u are reproved, and corrected,

see above..... (smile).
What ninja says signifies nothing, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. In fact, the Word of GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom you must have account.

Regardings Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto JESUS, to shew unto His servants, ... it is specific unto His servants, understand? You are not His servant, you work for the Devil.

now Oseas, since u can READ hearts, read the Lord Jesus heart. question, "if us and the three-persons Godhead believers say the Lord Jesus is the Second person in YOUR Godhead, why is he's the "FIRST", as in I AN the FIRST and the Last? that's if he's yoyur second person. and 2, why is your second person is called Father? and that's in both the OT as well as the NT.

looking to hear your reply.

It's ninja who says JESUS as the second person, not the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, JESUS, is the Word made flesh-Both are One.
Have ninja never read what the Word made flesh said? The Word is GOD: He said: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: ... Revelation 1:v.8 and 11.

You, ninja, you have nothing to do with the Word of GOD, you and who is like you work for the Devil,
deceitful workers, transforming themselves into preachers of Scriptures, no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. I know the Satan's trap, and also the trap of his followers like you.

What ninja says signifies nothing, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD.
LOL, <LOL, LOl, .... but if what ninja says is what God has already said, then u might want to hear the NINJA also....... :cool:
Regardings Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto JESUS, to shew unto His servants, ... it is specific unto His servants, understand? You are not His servant, you work for the Devil.
Oh how sad, that just hurt my itty bitty little heart.... :ROFLMAO: most IGNORANT people say I'm the devil himself, :devilish: (smile), now, I'm just reduce to one of his Rudy poot workers? I almost drop a tear on hearing that ...... (smile) .... LOl, LOL, LOL. Oh boy. that's almost.

boy Oh boy, that's a big demotion. going from the top slot in the corporation of ... "EVIL" ... to a Rudy poot workers? that might take some time to digest. :eek: YIKES!

but in the meantime, u said,
It's ninja who says JESUS as the second person, not the Word of GOD.
why lie on the NINJA?
find that post please.......m
The Word is GOD: He said: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: ... Revelation 1:v.8 and 11.
if the Word is the second AS "U" say, why is the Word called the First then..... now let's see, if this is so. Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

now this, Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."
Revelation 21:6 "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

so Oseas, please tell us, is the LORD, all caps in Isaiah 66:22 is the same one person, the Lord , the Word, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, who will MAKE all things new..... is this the SAME one person of Isaiah 66:22? think long and Hard before you answer.
READ ISAIAH 66:22 AGAIN, AND THEN REVELATRION 21:5 & 6. ..... only then tell us if this is the same one person or NOT, your answer please....... :eek: YIKES!

:ninja::devilish: ,,,,, (smile).

PS I just can't wait to read your answer.

LOL, <LOL, LOl, .... but if what ninja says is what God has already said, then u might want to hear the NINJA also....... :cool:

Oh how sad, that just hurt my itty bitty little heart.... most IGNORANT people say I'm the devil himself, (smile), now, I'm just reduce to one of his Rudy poot workers? I almost drop a tear on hearing that ...... (smile) .... LOl, LOL, LOL. Oh boy. that's almost.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Cara, isso é um grande rebaixamento. indo do primeiro lugar na corporação de ... "MAL" ... para um trabalhador rudy poot? que pode levar algum tempo para digerir. CARAMBA!:eek:

mas enquanto isso, u disse,

Por que mentir sobre o NINJA?
encontrar esse post por favor....... m

se a Palavra é o segundo AS "U" dizer, por que a Palavra é chamada de Primeiro então..... agora vamos ver, se é assim. Isaías 66:22 "Pois como os novos céus e a nova terra, que farei, permanecerão diante de mim, saith o SENHOR, assim sua semente e seu nome permanecerão."

agora isso, Apocalipse 21:5 "E aquele que se sentou ao trono disse: Eis que eu faço todas as coisas novas. E ele me disse: Escreva: pois essas palavras são verdadeiras e fiéis."
Apocalipse 21:6 "E ele me disse, está feito. Eu sou Alfa e Omega, o começo e o fim. Eu vou dar a ele que é athirst da fonte da água da vida livremente.

então Oseas, por favor, diga-nos, é o SENHOR, todos os limites em Isaías 66:22 é a mesma pessoa, o Senhor, a Palavra, o Alfa e o Ômega, o começo e o fim, que fará todas as coisas novas..... esta é a mesma pessoa de Isaías 66:22? pensar muito tempo e difícil antes de responder.
LEIA ISAÍAS 66:22 NOVAMENTE, E DEPOIS REVELATRION 21:5 E 6. ..... só então nos diga se esta é a mesma pessoa ou NÃO, sua resposta, por favor....... CARAMBA!:eek:

:ninja::d evilish: ,,,,, (sorriso).

PS Eu só não posso esperar para ler sua resposta.

LOL, LOL, LOl, .... but if what ninja says is what God has already said, then u might want to hear the NINJA also.......

All hands-on deck, this is the captain speaking @Oseas

Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

now this, Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."
Revelation 21:6 "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

so Oseas, please tell us, is the LORD, all caps in Isaiah 66:22 is the same one person, the Lord , the Word, who sit on the throne, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, who will MAKE all things new..... is this the SAME one person of Isaiah 66:22? think long and Hard before you answer.
READ ISAIAH 66:22 AGAIN, AND THEN REVELATRION 21:5 & 6. ..... only then tell us if this is the same one person or NOT, your answer please....... :eek:: YIKES!

Oh how sad, that just hurt my itty bitty little heart.... :ROFLMAO: most IGNORANT people say I'm the devil himself, :devilish: (smile), now, I'm just reduce to one of his Rudy poot workers? I almost drop a tear on hearing that ...... (smile) .... LOl, LOL, LOL. Oh boy. that's almost.

boy Oh boy, that's a big demotion. going from the top slot in the corporation of ... "EVIL" ... to a Rudy poot workers? that might take some time to digest. :eek: YIKES!

but in the meantime, u said,

why lie on the NINJA?
find that post please.......m

if the Word is the second AS "U" say, why is the Word called the First then..... now let's see, if this is so. Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."
It's ninja who says JESUS as the second person, not the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, JESUS, is the Word made flesh-Both are One.

Have ninja never read what the Word made flesh said? The Word is GOD: He said: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: ... Revelation 1:v.8 and 11.

Ninja is a demon, ninja is a mercenary, whose spirit is specialized in infiltration and assassinations, you are a killer of souls, all the demons work with the letter of the Scriptures, the letter kills, only the Spirit gives life-GOD, the Word, is Spirit and is Life, the Word is GOD, the invisible GOD.
The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbes up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Go down to the abyss, spirit of darkness, that's your place.

You, ninja, you have nothing to do with the Word of GOD, you and who is like you work for the Devil, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into preachers of Scriptures, no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. I know the Satan's trap, and also the trap of his followers like you.

LOL, LOL, LOl, .... but if what ninja says is what God has already said, then u might want to hear the NINJA also.......

All hands-on deck, this is the captain speaking @Oseas

Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

so Oseas, please tell us, is the LORD, all caps in Isaiah 66:22 is the same one person, the Lord , the Word, who sit on the throne, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, who will MAKE all things new..... is this the SAME one person of Isaiah 66:22? think long and Hard before you answer.
READ ISAIAH 66:22 AGAIN, AND THEN REVELATRION 21:5 & 6. ..... only then tell us if this is the same one person or NOT, your answer please....... :eek:: YIKES!

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds; -The WORD is GOD.
Who being the brightness of GOD's glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of GOD'S Person, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power- Matthew 28:v.18- , when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Being made so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent NAME than they. (Yeah, the NAME of GOD, the Word made flesh-JESUS).

Unto the Son, by whom were made all things and without Him was not any thing made that was made,
yeah, unto the Son, GOD says: Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom.
Hebrews 1:v.8 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18.

JESUS, the Word made flesh, from whom GOD the Father says the throne of the Son is for ever and ever, yeah, even JESUS really said:
Behold, I make all things new - without Him was not any thing made that was made -. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
And he said, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his GOD, and he shall be my son.
But the fearful(the coward), and all liars, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, shall have their part in the lake which burns with FIRE and brimstone: which is the second death. GET READY

Isaiah 40-55 is entirely about Cyrus, the King of Persia, None of it is about USA, a 3rd world country without a national health service.

Isaiah 40-55 is entirely about Cyrus, the King of Persia, None of it is about USA, a 3rd world country without a national health service.
What has already happened and is happening in the USA, or rather the entire world, is written in the Word of God. The Word is God. For example: What was the biblical significance of the construction and fall of the TWO TOWERS of the World Trade Center?

What has already happened and is happening in the USA, or rather the entire world, is written in the Word of God. The Word is God. For example: What was the biblical significance of the construction and fall of the TWO TOWERS of the World Trade Center?

The Bible is about the Ancient Near and Middle East, unfortunately, geography is not taught in USA public schools, so most Americans don't know where the places in the bible are, they think Babylon is New York.

The Bible is about the Ancient Near and Middle East, unfortunately, geography is not taught in USA public schools, so most Americans don't know where the places in the bible are, they think Babylon is New York.
"Knowing where the places in the bible are" may help, but the most important is to know the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom preached by the Lord JESUS, His apostles and disciples, and believing in Him, understand?

JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name-JESUS-: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. John 1:v.11-13.

JESUS said: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth-Matthew 5:v.5. How? https://friendsofjesus.proboards.com/thread/11486/meek-inherit-earth#.Y0inENfMLIU

"Knowing where the places in the bible are" may help, but the most important is to know the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom preached by the Lord JESUS, His apostles and disciples, and believing in Him, understand?

JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name-JESUS-: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. John 1:v.11-13.

JESUS said: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth-Matthew 5:v.5. How? https://friendsofjesus.proboards.com/thread/11486/meek-inherit-earth#.Y0inENfMLIU

Jesus was not an American and his target audience were not Americans either. America is a republic, not a kingdom, so Americans would want God's Kingdom to be a Republic.

Back