One People of God

S.T.Ranger

All believers are one people of God. And therefore, most of the arguments by the Dispensational side of the faith fall on deaf ears. They need two peoples of God. They need a modern-day Israel. So, let's discuss who Israel really is...

“‘After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it," This passage comes from the Jerusalem Council through Luke. They are quoting an Old Testament prophet... And what are they seeing? They are seeing that Gentiles are also a part of the Kingdom of David... They are part of Israel.

What does Paul say about this?

Romans 9:6
New King James Version
6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel,

Paul is discussing election. His point is that not every Jew is called to be Israel. And in the same conversation, Paul extensively describes Gentiles being grafted in...

Israel is all believers from Jacob to present-day Christians...

So, what does this have to do with this forum? The primary nay-sayers are using a false dichotomy when they attack other Eschatologies... They are looking for Revelation to be fulfilled in modern-day Israel... They need a future temple... They need two peoples of God... They need a 2,000 year break between weeks 69 and 70...

They are wrong... And BTW, every major eschatology agrees with me (Ammil's, Post-mil's, and Historical Pre-mil's)... Only the novel, 200 year-old Dispensationalists disagree...Led astray, you have been

Led astray you have been, hrmmph.

Sorry, that's the best Yoda impersonation I can give at the moment. I just wanted to let you know I am familiar with your spiritual adviser and think he has a few points, but overall he isn't credible.

;)

But seriously, folks...

Okay, really going to be serious this time: you have been handed the downfall of your view on a platter several times.

Can you just say whether you disagree that Messiah is cut off after the 62 Week period or not?

God bless.

S.T.Ranger

They need a 2,000 year break between weeks 69 and 70...

So Christ is the One that strengthened the Covenant for one Week? And then broke it in the midst of it?

Christians destroyed the city and the Sanctuary?

You realize that it is abomination that will take place in the middle of the Week, right? Are you saying that Christ is the Abomination which makes desolate?

Think about these questions carefully before you answer.

God bless.

rod.ney

Led astray you have been, hrmmph.

Sorry, that's the best Yoda impersonation I can give at the moment. I just wanted to let you know I am familiar with your spiritual adviser and think he has a few points, but overall he isn't credible.

;)

But seriously, folks...

Okay, really going to be serious this time: you have been handed the downfall of your view on a platter several times.

Can you just say whether you disagree that Messiah is cut off after the 62 Week period or not?

God bless.
The Preterists need a 37 year break between the 69th seven & 70th seven because Jesus was cut off on Nissan ( April ) of 33 AD some 37 years ( not 7 years ) before the 70AD date the preterist use!

S.T.Ranger

The Preterists need a 37 year break between the 69th seven & 70th seven because Jesus was cut off on Nissan ( April ) of 33 AD some 37 years ( not 7 years ) before the 70AD date the preterist use!

It's humorous they make a big deal about a "two thousand year period!" between the 69th and 70th Week, but it's okay for them to have nearly four decades (which correlates to nothing in Prophecy), lol.

I love how they try to make Christ the "prince that shall come" in Daniel 9. But it's error in the parts which make the whole problematic. As those parts are properly defined we come up with a streamlined timeline that correlates in harmony.

God bless.