Oneness is a 1st century dominant belief of early Christians.

See, here's the thing. On the CARM forums you are not allowed to personally attack anyone, yet you do it often. It taints everything you post. It tells everyone that you don't respect others.

Killing others? Read the Old Testament.

God ordered the wars in OT. It was never his followers against his followers. Unless a group became wicked and were no longer his followers. Jesus brought a new covenant= LOVE. He taught Love, peace and unity--this is to be applied in all things. We are to beat our swords into plowshares. Vengeance is mine said the Lord.

<Chuckle>

We have enough murderers in society that we can find them in every religion, even yours. That's why your argument is a logical fallacy known as "guilt by association". Your argument is worthless.

There are many valid arguments against Catholicism.
"Hitler" is not one of them.

Guess what? Hitler drank water.
You also drink water.
You must be just like Hitler!
(See how that works?)

Not even close. JW,s murder no one. We do not stand up for war and killing. Jesus gets applied in everything-Love, peace and unity. No matter what men say is ok to do.

Not even close. JW,s murder no one.

Prove it.
It's not like murderers admit to their crimes.

We do not stand up for war and killing. Jesus gets applied in everything-Love, peace and unity. No matter what men say is ok to do.

The same is said for Christians.
We don't believe in murder.

So if "Christians" can murder, despite being against it, then so too can JW's murder, despite you claiming they are against it.

God ordered the wars in OT. It was never his followers against his followers. Unless a group became wicked and were no longer his followers. Jesus brought a new covenant= LOVE. He taught Love, peace and unity--this is to be applied in all things. We are to beat our swords into plowshares. Vengeance is mine said the Lord.
Jesus did provide us a new covenant. The scriptures say that your name calling is wrong. When you stop doing that, I'll consider your love for the truth. sincere.

Timothy 2:22-23 Stay away from lusts which tempt young people. Pursue what has God’s approval. Pursue faith, love, and peace together with those who worship the Lord with a pure heart. Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments. You know they cause quarrels.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Prove it.
It's not like murderers admit to their crimes.

The same is said for Christians.
We don't believe in murder.

So if "Christians" can murder, despite being against it, then so too can JW's murder, despite you claiming they are against it.
Such a lack of wisdom. Any can claim to be christian, it doesnt make it truth. As Jesus will tell these at judgement-Matt 7:22-23

Jesus did provide us a new covenant. The scriptures say that your name calling is wrong. When you stop doing that, I'll consider your love for the truth. sincere.

Timothy 2:22-23 Stay away from lusts which tempt young people. Pursue what has God’s approval. Pursue faith, love, and peace together with those who worship the Lord with a pure heart. Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments. You know they cause quarrels.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Who did i call a name?

Oneness doctrine known as Modalist Monarchian is a 1st century dominant belief of early Christians, while the so-called orthodox Trinity doctrine was formulated in the late 3rd century on 381 AD. This is a historical facts that cannot be refuted!

Yes it is Fact. In the new catholic encyclopedia-1967, Vol XIV, page 299 states. --- The formulation, one god in three persons, was not established, certainly not fully assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith, prior until the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.

As well---- Facts of true God worship history = From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion, teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--That means while Jesus attended those places of worship, was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) as was every bible writer. They teach that God-John 20:17, 2Cor 1:3, Coll 1:3, 1Peter 1:3, 1Cor 8:5-6---

These are undeniable facts, proving errors in trinity based bibles that have been misleading billions for centuries.-- Yet they outright refuse to believe Jesus over the errors.

Many translations had a god small g in the last line at John 1:1 because its correct. They were rejected by trinitarians. But one done in 1822--Compared Greek and English side by side proving it was correct.-- New testament in greek and english.
New test an improved version-1808= a god---- Literal trans of NT 1863= a god---- Concise commentary bible 1885= a god.
As well James moffat bible, Hugh J. Schoenfield bible, Edgar Goodspeed bible has was divine.

Evidence is correct---NO TRINITY GOD EXISTS---All serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Oneness doctrine known as Modalist Monarchian is a 1st century dominant belief of early Christians, while the so-called orthodox Trinity doctrine was formulated in the late 3rd century on 381 AD. This is a historical facts that cannot be refuted!
The Apostles and believers were practical trinitarians before the first word of the New Testament was written, the distinction of persons in the Godhead was foreshadowed in the Old Testament, and fully revealed in the incarnation, life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ, and the subsequent outpouring of the Holy Spirit. That is why there was no controversy or push back against the trinitarian language and distinction of persons in the New Testament writings. Sabellianism was the first major heresy to be dealt with in the post apostolic age, Arianism, which very nearly gained ascendancy after the council of Nicaea, was the second.

At vs11, "But the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven, and said, "Abraham, and Abraham said, here I am." At vs12 the angel of the Lord said, "Do not stretch out your hand against the lad, and do nothing to him, for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, FROM ME."
The angel of the Lord is not two distinct persons. He is one person with two natures. One on His Father's side which is deity, and one on His mother's side which is human being. His role in the OT was to mostly function as a "mediator" and he did things that only God can do. He multiplies descendants, he makes covenants. He is the physical manifestation of His Father, who btw cannot be seen. He also intercedes for people and for the nation of Isarel.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Did the angel of the Lord have ONE nature or TWO natures?

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Did the angel of the Lord have ONE nature or TWO natures? Let me put it to you this way by first asking you a question? Who do you say is the angel of the Lord? And please, don't post back to me that I answer you first. Just tell me who he is and I will be happy to address your question.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

I only wonder how your time machine works since you seem to know something about 1st century Christians outside our only source: the NT (and 1 Clement). The Gospel of Mark clearly portrays Jesus as more than a man: pre-existent (Mark 12:35-37).

I only wonder how your time machine works since you seem to know something about 1st century Christians outside our only source: the NT (and 1 Clement). The Gospel of Mark clearly portrays Jesus as more than a man: pre-existent (Mark 12:35-37).
Cyber truth is correct. At the Council of Nicea in 325 ce no trinity was taught or served. It was added at the council of Constantinople in 381 CE= undeniable fact of history. When one adds it to undeniable fact of Israelite true God worship history its correct
From Moses on up until this very day, while serving the true living God Israel, served the Abrahamic God-taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) thus this is the God taught, served and worshipped by Jesus when he attended those places of worship, and every bible writer was taught the same God.
As well, when one actually learns exactly what Jesus teaches, his teachings back the Facts and that is the God he taught as did every bible writer. Errors in translation by Catholicism to back that false teaching of God being a trinity is the cause of the confusion and has created-a house divided( 34,000) trinity based religions) will not stand.

Last edited:

So the Modalist lie beat the Trinitarian lie.

Yay! The Modalists are winning the lie contest! Their lie was first. Yippee!

So the Modalist lie beat the Trinitarian lie.

Yay! The Modalists are winning the lie contest! Their lie was first. Yippee!

The facts of Israelite God worship history = From Moses on up until this very day-teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) taught to Jesus and every bible writer= 100% undeniable facts. And they teach that God as well. Errors translated in by Catholicism contradicts facts.

You would want to show clear explicit references in the Bible or 1st-2nd century Church fathers to prove that. However, the Bible and 1st-2nd century Church fathers repeatedly expressed the idea that Christ was God. Polycarp (69 AD - c. 155 AD) wrote in his Letter of Polycarp:
Now may the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the eternal high priest himself, the Son of God Jesus Christ, build you up in faith and truth...and to us with you, and to all those under heaven who will yet believe in our Lord and God Jesus Christ and in his Father who raised him from the dead.

You would want to show clear explicit references in the Bible or 1st-2nd century Church fathers to prove that. However, the Bible and 1st-2nd century Church fathers repeatedly expressed the idea that Christ was God. Polycarp (69 AD - c. 155 AD) wrote in his Letter of Polycarp:
Those were in error. It is 100% fact-The Abrahamic God served by Israel is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah). (The new Catholic encyclopedia( 1967) Vol XIV, Page 299-- says no trinity was served until near the end of the 4th century, the Apostolic Fathers knew nothing of a trinity.)
381ce-the council of Constantinople turned god into a trinity. It does not exist, all mislead to serve it are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily, making them workers of iniquity( lawlessness) And will here these words from Jesus as judgement=Matt 7:22-23

Those were in error. It is 100% fact-The Abrahamic God served by Israel is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah). (The new Catholic encyclopedia( 1967) Vol XIV, Page 299-- says no trinity was served until near the end of the 4th century, the Apostolic Fathers knew nothing of a trinity.)
381ce-the council of Constantinople turned god into a trinity. It does not exist, all mislead to serve it are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily, making them workers of iniquity( lawlessness) And will here these words from Jesus as judgement=Matt 7:22-23
R. L. Richard, the author of the article, distinguishes between a strict, dogmatic formulation of the Trinity, which took centuries of reflection upon Scripture to achieve, and an elemental Trinitarianism which was present in the earliest Christian writings. He writes:

“If it is clear on the one side that the dogma of the Trinity in the stricter sense of the word was a late arrival, product of three centuries’ reflection and debate, it is just as clear on the opposite side that confession of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—and hence an elemental Trinitarianism—went back to the period of Christian origins” (New Catholic Encyclopedia, XIV, 300).
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/the-witnesses-masters-of-misquotation
Matt. 28:19, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
Polycarp (69-155 AD) explicitly considers Jesus to be God in the Letter I quoted.

Matt. 28:19, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
Polycarp (69-155 AD) explicitly considers Jesus to be God in the Letter I quoted.
But no trinity was being served during Polycarp. Tertullian tried to surmise God as a trinity as well, because a single being God was being served.
All things are done in the Fathers name by all who serve him. Only the Fathers will gets done.

Back