Oneness is a 1st century dominant belief of early Christians.

rod.ney

I AM is not WE ARE..

Trinity says "WE ARE'="I AM".

How silly, huh?
No the Trinity ( GOD ) does NOT say "I AM " in Exodus 3:14. The former WORD ( God ) of John 1:1, who became the Son ( Flesh in John 1:14 or God-Man ) called Jesus Christ clearly said that ( " I AM " ) in John 8:58 to prove He EXISTED ( as God the WORD ) before Abraham to have known him! The Trinity ( GOD ) said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! The TRINITY ( GOD ) is composed of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ), who are individually called ( God ) in John 1:1+14 ; Heb.1:8 ; & Acts 5:3-4! Humans & angels ( sons of GOD ) are called ( gods ) in Psalm 82:6! So no, those scriptures are NOT silly, they are GOD's say so to us! So I use GOD for the TRINITY and God for each of the 3 Divine Persons FSHS and god for angels & humans! Jesus is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 and " O God " in Hebrews 1:8, by God the Father! Case closed!

Last edited:

rod.ney

LOL no there are no originals, all you have is ancient and most ancient copies. Wouldn't hurt if you did a little studying how your bible came about. That way you wont look as foolish when you find out the truth of it instead of commenting in ignorance of it.
Can't you CORRECTLY read my former post Gary?! It says the ORIGINAL Scriptures ( Not the English Translations in our Bibles that I Posted )! The Translations are about 99% Correct! Yes the Originals were penned on scrolls ( not the Bible ) and God Himself wrote the 10 Commandments on 2 stone Tablets that He carved out of the Mountain for Moses! Moses did NOT lie when he stated that FACT in Deut.5:22 & 9:10! Here they are Gary ------- -- ------

Deuteronomy 5:22​

New International Version​

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he ( God ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses ).--------------------------------------------

Deuteronomy 9:10​

10 The Lord gave me two stone tablets inscribed by the finger of God. On them were all the commandments the Lord proclaimed to you on the mountain out of the fire, on the day of the assembly. ------------------------------- CASE Closed Gary! Quit Contradicting GOD's Holy scriptures!

rod.ney

Qiit going off track Rodney, the real Jesus came to show you the way to the Father to have what he had in the Father and be one in Him with He in you and you i n Him as one. It would do your understanding well if you actually followed Jesus to Him and receive from God yourself as Jesus leads us to. Train wrecks happen when you get off track, you just dont believe Jesus when he said his Father sent him to show you the way to Him is all. Jesus said come unto me, you should try it.
WRONG again Gary! The ON TRACK Truth is that the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per those scriptures ( God's say so ) that I posted AS IS in our Bibles! You follow a COUNTERFEIT jesus as per your own WRONG say so ( Man's word ) that He is just a man and NOT God the Son also! Case closed Gary!

Gary Mac

Can't you CORRECTLY read my former post Gary?! It says the ORIGINAL Scriptures ( Not the English Translations in our Bibles that I Posted )! The Translations are about 99% Correct! Yes the Originals were penned on scrolls ( not the Bible ) and God Himself wrote the 10 Commandments on 2 stone Tablets that He carved out of the Mountain for Moses! Moses did NOT lie when he stated that FACT in Deut.5:22 & 9:10! Here they are Gary ------- -- ------
Yes I read your original posts, but there are not original scriptures no matter how you try and produce them. All you have is copies of copies that has been edited over and over by mans opinions. A compellation of about a dozen different bibles from the most ancient copies up until today. You even have added your own opinion of them. Y9ou really do not know what the bible is about and what it is for is all.

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he ( God ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses ).--------------------------------------------

10 The Lord gave me two stone tablets inscribed by the finger of God. On them were all the commandments the Lord proclaimed to you on the mountain out of the fire, on the day of the assembly. ------------------------------- CASE Closed Gary! Quit Contradicting GOD's Holy scriptures!
The Lord gave me His Spirit that opens all of His heaven to me that is not written on stone or a page of paper but God Himself manifest in me just as He did in these we read of.

you are written in stone but not in the heart is all.

Truther

No the Trinity ( GOD ) does NOT say "I AM " in Exodus 3:14. The former WORD ( God ) of John 1:1, who became the Son ( Flesh in John 1:14 or God-Man ) called Jesus Christ clearly said that ( " I AM " ) in John 8:58 to prove He EXISTED ( as God the WORD ) before Abraham to have known him! The Trinity ( GOD ) said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! The TRINITY ( GOD ) is composed of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ), who are individually called ( God ) in John 1:1+14 ; Heb.1:8 ; & Acts 5:3-4! Humans & angels ( sons of GOD ) are called ( gods ) in Psalm 82:6! So no, those scriptures are NOT silly, they are GOD's say so to us! So I use GOD for the TRINITY and God for each of the 3 Divine Persons FSHS and god for angels & humans! Jesus is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 and " O God " in Hebrews 1:8, by God the Father! Case closed!
Wait.

There are 2, not 3....

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Which you teach there are 3 and the(1) man...4.

rod.ney

Wait.

There are 2, not 3....

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Which you teach there are 3 and the(1) man...4.
FYI- There is one GOD ( Trinity - FSHS ), and one mediator between GOD and men ( gods ), the God-Man Christ Jesus! So that is the correct interpretation ( that I teach ) of the English translation that you quoted! Now do you get it and CLEARLY see what I mean in this previous post of mine?! -----------------------------------
rod.ney said:
No the Trinity ( GOD ) does NOT say "I AM " in Exodus 3:14. The former WORD ( God ) of John 1:1, who became the Son ( Flesh in John 1:14 or God-Man ) called Jesus Christ clearly said that ( " I AM " ) in John 8:58 to prove He EXISTED ( as God the WORD ) before Abraham to have known him! The Trinity ( GOD ) said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! The TRINITY ( GOD ) is composed of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ), who are individually called ( God ) in John 1:1+14 ; Heb.1:8 ; & Acts 5:3-4! Humans & angels ( sons of GOD ) are called ( gods ) in Psalm 82:6! So no, those scriptures are NOT silly, they are GOD's say so to us! So I use GOD for the TRINITY and God for each of the 3 Divine Persons FSHS and god for angels & humans ( TO AVOID Confusion in those English Translations of the ORIGINAL Scriptures )! Jesus is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 and " O God " in Hebrews 1:8, by God the Father! Case closed!

rod.ney

Yes I read your original posts, but there are not original scriptures no matter how you try and produce them. All you have is copies of copies that has been edited over and over by mans opinions. A compellation of about a dozen different bibles from the most ancient copies up until today. You even have added your own opinion of them. Y9ou really do not know what the bible is about and what it is for is all.

The Lord gave me His Spirit that opens all of His heaven to me that is not written on stone or a page of paper but God Himself manifest in me just as He did in these we read of.

you are written in stone but not in the heart is all.
Thus the readers can CLEARLY see that Gary does NOT believe the TOTALLY reliable translated scriptures that CLEARLY tells us that GOD Himself wrote the 10 Commandments on 2 Stone tablets with His finger and gave them to Moses as Deut.5:22 & 9:10 tells us so! Can you PROVE those posted scriptures are FALSE Gary?!!!!!! ------------------- Here they are as is ----------

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me. ( So is the me NOT Moses, Gary? - I correctly say it is Moses )---------

10 The Lord gave me two stone tablets inscribed by the finger of God. On them were all the commandments the Lord proclaimed to you on the mountain out of the fire, on the day of the assembly. ( again Gary is the me in this verse NOT Moses? ) The True Christian readers of both verses will say the me is in FACT Moses, and the finger of God inscribed those 10 commandments on those 2 stone tablets that the Lord gave to him on the mountain! FYI Gary, the Lord who gave them to Moses was the WORD who became Jesus Christ!

Last edited:

Gary Mac

FYI- There is one GOD ( Trinity - FSHS ), and one mediator between GOD and men ( gods ), the God-Man Christ Jesus! So that is the correct interpretation ( that I teach ) of the English translation that you quoted! Now do you get it and CLEARLY see what I mean in this previous post of mine?! -----------------------------------
rod.ney said:
No the Trinity ( GOD ) does NOT say "I AM " in Exodus 3:14. The former WORD ( God ) of John 1:1, who became the Son ( Flesh in John 1:14 or God-Man ) called Jesus Christ clearly said that ( " I AM " ) in John 8:58 to prove He EXISTED ( as God the WORD ) before Abraham to have known him! The Trinity ( GOD ) said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! The TRINITY ( GOD ) is composed of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ), who are individually called ( God ) in John 1:1+14 ; Heb.1:8 ; & Acts 5:3-4! Humans & angels ( sons of GOD ) are called ( gods ) in Psalm 82:6! So no, those scriptures are NOT silly, they are GOD's say so to us! So I use GOD for the TRINITY and God for each of the 3 Divine Persons FSHS and god for angels & humans ( TO AVOID Confusion in those English Translations of the ORIGINAL Scriptures )! Jesus is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 and " O God " in Hebrews 1:8, by God the Father! Case closed!
One God but three? LOL

Gary Mac

Thus the readers can CLEARLY see that Gary does NOT believe the TOTALLY reliable translated scriptures that CLEARLY tells us that GOD Himself wrote the 10 Commandments on 2 Stone tablets with His finger and gave them to Moses as Deut.5:22 & 9:10 tells us so! Can you PROVE those posted scriptures are FALSE Gary?!!!!!! ------------------- Here they are as is ----------

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me. ( So is the me NOT Moses, Gary? - I correctly say it is Moses )---------

10 The Lord gave me two stone tablets inscribed by the finger of God. On them were all the commandments the Lord proclaimed to you on the mountain out of the fire, on the day of the assembly. ( again Gary is the me in this verse NOT Moses? ) The True Christian readers of both verses will say the me is in FACT Moses, and the finger of God inscribed those 10 commandments on those 2 stone tablets that the Lord gave to him on the mountain! FYI Gary, the Lord who gave them to Moses was the WORD who became Jesus Christ!
I challenge you -- Produce the original hand written documents. I would bet that you cannot. .

Truther

rod.ney said:
Egad!

There is only 1 God that is a Spirit.

And one man that this 1 Spirit God, fully indwells ....the 1 man, bodily.

Your trinity idea above is chaos.

rod.ney

Egad!

There is only 1 God that is a Spirit.

And one man that this 1 Spirit God, fully indwells ....the 1 man, bodily.

Your trinity idea above is chaos.
No it is NOT! Only your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of it is WAY above the chaos that you mentioned! The ONE GOD is FSHS ( TRINITY )! The scriptures that I posted calls ALL Three ( FSHS ) " God " individually! Humans and angels are called gods! Case closed unless you can PROVE the scriptures that I posted do NOT call ALL Three ( FSHS ) " God "! So again John 1:1 calls the Word ( who becomes the Son in John 1:14 " God "! Then John 1:1 says " God " the WORD was with " God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! The Son ( Jesus Christ ) is CLEARLY called " O God " by God the Father in Heb.1:8! Now as for the Holy Spirit, He being Lied to in Acts 5:3 is clearly called " God " in verse 4! GOD ( all three FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) say " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! Jesus is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6! So yes indeed Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Jesus is the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 who spoke to Moses as a burning bush before His incarnation of John 1:14, as He CLEARLY stated " I Am " in John 8:58 to prove to the unbelievers that He was the one ( God ) who spoke to Moses, and was therefore EXISTING ( before His incarnation ) to have personally known Abraham ! Just TOO many posted scriptures that clearly refutes your say so that Jesus is just a man and not God also !

rod.ney

I challenge you -- Produce the original hand written documents. I would bet that you cannot. .
Israel has the ORIGINAL scrolls and the 10 Commandments are in the ARC! Now it is up to you to PROVE your say so ( man's word ) is ABOVE the Translated scriptures in our Bibles! Case closed! People will go by the Bible before they ever trust your CONTRADICTIONS of those translated scripture that I post to refute you with!

rod.ney

One God but three? LOL
No Gary, ONE GOD composed of Three Divine Spirits that we can call God individually, just like we are ONE Human composed of ( Body. Soul, & Spirit - 1 Thess.5:23 ) that we can call Human individually ( Human Body, Human Soul, & Human Spirit ) with out really being 3 humans! So Quit Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) what I Correctly Post! So LOL yourself Gary because your say so ( Man's word ) remains 100% Rebuked ( 2 Tim 3:16 ) by those scriptures that I post AS IS! FYI Gary, that is how we are made ( Gen.1:26 - " US & OUR " ) in GODs Triune image ( He is F,S, & HS - Matt.28:19 and we are B,S, & S - 1 Thess.5:23 )! Case closed!

Last edited:

Truther

No it is NOT! Only your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of it is WAY above the chaos that you mentioned! The ONE GOD is FSHS ( TRINITY )! The scriptures that I posted calls ALL Three ( FSHS ) " God " individually! Humans and angels are called gods! Case closed unless you can PROVE the scriptures that I posted do NOT call ALL Three ( FSHS ) " God "! So again John 1:1 calls the Word ( who becomes the Son in John 1:14 " God "! Then John 1:1 says " God " the WORD was with " God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! The Son ( Jesus Christ ) is CLEARLY called " O God " by God the Father in Heb.1:8! Now as for the Holy Spirit, He being Lied to in Acts 5:3 is clearly called " God " in verse 4! GOD ( all three FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) say " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! Jesus is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6! So yes indeed Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Jesus is the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 who spoke to Moses as a burning bush before His incarnation of John 1:14, as He CLEARLY stated " I Am " in John 8:58 to prove to the unbelievers that He was the one ( God ) who spoke to Moses, and was therefore EXISTING ( before His incarnation ) to have personally known Abraham ! Just TOO many posted scriptures that clearly refutes your say so that Jesus is just a man and not God also !
1=3?

That is RCC doctrine and a mathematical impossibility.

Gary Mac

Israel has the ORIGINAL scrolls and the 10 Commandments are in the ARC! Now it is up to you to PROVE your say so ( man's word ) is ABOVE the Translated scriptures in our Bibles! Case closed! People will go by the Bible before they ever trust your CONTRADICTIONS of those translated scripture that I post to refute you with!
No those scrolls are only copies for what others said. Recorded messages. Provide the stones Moses produced, I would bet that you cant.