Oneness is a 1st century dominant belief of early Christians.

Truther

That is why you keep denying this:
2 the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us—

When did you think this happened? When he was 33?
I am not shocked by your false teaching. I can see right through it.
Your redeemer is nothing but a mortal filled with the Holy Ghost... Coulda been anyone anywhere any place.
I have no idea when Jesus was filled with the Holy Ghost.

All I know is that Luke 4:1 says Jesus was full of and led by the Holy Ghost.

Do you agree with the Bible as it says Jesus was full of the Holy Ghost and led by it?

Manfred

I have no idea when Jesus was filled with the Holy Ghost.

All I know is that Luke 4:1 says Jesus was full of and led by the Holy Ghost.

Do you agree with the Bible as it says Jesus was full of the Holy Ghost and led by it?
Now the Holy Ghost is an it....

When do you think Peter received the HS?

What about here:
Mat 17:2 And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light.

Perhaps you want to speculate that he was filled here?

And you still ignore:
2 the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us—

Truther

Now the Holy Ghost is an it....

When do you think Peter received the HS?

What about here:
Mat 17:2 And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light.

Perhaps you want to speculate that he was filled here?

And you still ignore:
You mean the Holy Ghost(eternal life) that was inside Jesus, right?

Manfred

You mean the Holy Ghost(eternal life) that was inside Jesus, right?
Nope, the Holy Spirit is not an It and cannot be touched.

This is the life that was made manifest:

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and of peace
there will be no end,
on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
to establish it and to uphold it
with justice and with righteousness
from this time forth and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.

Truther

Nope, the Holy Spirit is not an It and cannot be touched.

This is the life that was made manifest:

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and of peace
there will be no end,
on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
to establish it and to uphold it
with justice and with righteousness
from this time forth and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.
How does the Holy Ghost come to live inside in us and we cannot touch it?

Anthony

He is a Spirit. The it ghosty thing you know can probably be touched....
He is speaking of only Christ/Messiah, The Anointed One. He is more than The Anointed One. His Anointing without limit is for the distribution of gifts to His Body/Assembly/Church. The Church is His fullness.

His being God and being Christ are two sides of the çoin, so to speak.

Remember, Phil 2:5-6 - Being in the form of God and equal with God, He didn't use this privilege as He came as a Servant to serve and give His life for His people.

Last edited:

Manfred

His Spirit is by definition a Holy Spirit, which physically touches us.
He physically touched you, this it ghost thing?
Do you believe a ghost can shake your hand?

You cannot acknowledge the Holy Spirit as a He, who dwells in us, but is not physical?

of course you can't because then you have to acknowledge about the eternal Christ that:

Truther

He physically touched you, this it ghost thing?
Do you believe a ghost can shake your hand?

You cannot acknowledge the Holy Spirit as a He, who dwells in us, but is not physical?

of course you can't because then you have to acknowledge about the eternal Christ that:
The Holy Ghost enters us and causes tongues etc.

It is also physically felt by us.

It cannot be explained in human terms, but I liken it to being "electrocuted by pure love".

It is the most beautiful experience you can ever feel bodily.

all4Him

The Holy Ghost enters us and causes tongues etc.

It is also physically felt by us.

It cannot be explained in human terms, but I liken it to being "electrocuted by pure love".

It is the most beautiful experience you can ever feel bodily.

Joh 14:16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever;
Joh 14:17 the Helper is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him; but you know Him because He remains with you and will be in you.

Jesus used personal pronoun when speaking of the Holy Spirit as distinct from Himself and the Father. I'll take Jesus at His word that the Holy Spirit is not an "IT."

Act 5:3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the proceeds of the land?

The Holy Spirit is not an "it" but is personified by the writing of the Apostles and Luke. You cannot lie to an "IT," but you can lie to a "Person."

Eph 4:30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

You cannot grieve an "IT," but you can grieve a "Person."

Truther

Joh 14:16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever;
Joh 14:17 the Helper is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him; but you know Him because He remains with you and will be in you.

Jesus used personal pronoun when speaking of the Holy Spirit as distinct from Himself and the Father. I'll take Jesus at His word that the Holy Spirit is not an "IT."

Act 5:3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the proceeds of the land?

The Holy Spirit is not an "it" but is personified by the writing of the Apostles and Luke. You cannot lie to an "IT," but you can lie to a "Person."

Eph 4:30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

You cannot grieve an "IT," but you can grieve a "Person."
The Holy Ghost is God's Spirit....(God is holy and God is a Spirit by definition).

It is felt by folks.

It is not a person, but a Spirit.

Read John 4:24 carefully....

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Not this...

24 God is a Person: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

This "God is a person" idea is made up by the RCC.

Don't quote them.

all4Him

The Holy Ghost is God's Spirit....(God is holy and God is a Spirit by definition).

It is felt by folks.

It is not a person, but a Spirit.

Read John 4:24 carefully....

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Not this...

24 God is a Person: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

This "God is a person" idea is made up by the RCC.

Don't quote them.
Do you just ignore the verses that clearly show the personal pronouns when speaking of the Holy Spirit. You ignore the majority of scripture and use only one verse that you clearly mistranslated. Do you think this one verse makes the others go away?

The correct translation is "God is Spirit."

Truther

Do you just ignore the verses that clearly show the personal pronouns when speaking of the Holy Spirit. You ignore the majority of scripture and use only one verse that you clearly mistranslated. Do you think this one verse makes the others go away?

The correct translation is "God is Spirit."
Is God holy?

Is God a Spirit?

Is God a holy Spirit?

How many holy Spirits are there?

all4Him

Is God holy?

Is God a Spirit?

Is God a holy Spirit?

How many holy Spirits are there?

You missed a few. God is Love. God is omnipresent, God is Omnipotent, God is Omniscience, God is Great, God is Good. Notice that none of the attributes you named have the definite "the" in from of them, nor did you list them with any personal pronouns.

Luk_3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came from heaven: “You are My beloved Son, in You I am well pleased.”

Joh_14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you.

Hope this helps.

Truther

You missed a few. God is Love. God is omnipresent, God is Omnipotent, God is Omniscience, God is Great, God is Good. Notice that none of the attributes you named have the definite "the" in from of them, nor did you list them with any personal pronouns.

Luk_3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came from heaven: “You are My beloved Son, in You I am well pleased.”

Joh_14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you.

Hope this helps.
God is not a Holy Spirit by definition?

Or, is only 1/3 of God a holy Spirit by definition?

Or, are there 3 holy Spirits?

all4Him

God is not a Holy Spirit by definition?

Or, is only 1/3 of God a holy Spirit by definition?

Or, are there 3 holy Spirits?

You've been in here long enough that you know that you are not talking about the Trinity doctrine, therefore, I have no comment.

Truther

You've been in here long enough that you know that you are not talking about the Trinity doctrine, therefore, I have no comment.
The trinity doctrine inadvertently teaches that there are 3 Holy Spirits....

God the Father which is a holy Spirit.

God the Son which is a holy Spirit.

God the Holy Spirit which is a holy Spirit.

3 holy Spirit persons.

3 Holy Ghost's.

all4Him

The trinity doctrine inadvertently teaches that there are 3 Holy Spirits....

God the Father which is a holy Spirit.

God the Son which is a holy Spirit.

God the Holy Spirit which is a holy Spirit.

3 holy Spirit persons.

3 Holy Ghost's.

I'm not interested in debating your false version of the doctrine of the Trinity.