Oneness Please Explain Your Doctrine Of The "INCARNATION"

YeshuaFan

This was from another thread....

I believe the RCC made up the incarnation idea in the 4th century and both oneness and trinity today are arguing their version of her doctrine.

God today, has ZERO humanity in Him.

He never had it and never will.

The "hypostatic union" idea is a myth., made up via mass commentary.

The question stands,,..,"Is Jesus God today"?

Yes, he was made God by default when his God raised him from the dead, made him an omnipresent quickening spirit and put all of His being inside Jesus' quickening spirit, human body.

His God, "God's us", through Jesus.

This makes Jesus, God, by default.
Jesus is now forever God and man!

shnarkle

I believe the RCC made up the incarnation idea in the 4th century and both oneness and trinity today are arguing their version of her doctrine.

Yes, he was made God by default when his God raised him from the dead, made him an omnipresent quickening spirit and put all of His being inside Jesus' quickening spirit, human body.

I see something similar to this in 1 Cor. 8:6 and the introduction to John's gospel. When John says "in the beginning was the word" I see this as a reference to existence which can only logically be eternal. Jesus becomes aware of this fact, and instead of identifying with the his persona, he rejects or denies it in favor of his true image which is the invisible God. This is what he reveals. It is eternal life itself. It is the only way that can be true. So when John says "and the word was god", he is showing that Christ manifests God, and in the incarnation, he personifies God, yet the persona is not who, but what is objectively presented to the world. The world cannot comprehend it until God's spirit subjectively indwells within them.

Again, this is what Jesus becomes aware of. He sees the world through God's eyes, or rather God sees the world through Christ's eyes. He becomes aware of the presence of God within him, and calls others to dwell within him as well.

Paul's comment in 1 Cor. spotlights that God is the origin of existence, but logically this shows that God cannot exist except in, with, and through Christ. In other words, it seems to me to indicate that being is an attribute of God. It is something God possesses rather than being (paradoxically) who he is.

A human cannot become God...by default or any other way.
Give us your definition of GOD...

Yahchristian

Is this not the same great God and savior Jesus Christ we read in Titus 2:13 and 2 Peter 1:1? If the answer is yes, then we can say God the Son without being wrong.

Since you are not concerned about using biblical terms, just biblical ideas...

You could say the first Person of the Trinity is “The Father of God” without being wrong.

Correct?