Online conduct and treatment of others

No it’s Calvinism 101 created for hell. A god who predestined their sin and holds them accountable and they have no choice since they were created to burn eternally all according to his will and love for them.

Where is the puke ? bag ?
The same is true without predestination. God knows who will not believe; He could save those who don't believe, but He doesn't.

Are you outraged by that? Have you ever thought about that?

The same is true without predestination. God knows who will not believe; He could save those who don't believe, but He doesn't.

Are you outraged by that? Have you ever thought about that?
Knowledge and determinism are not to equated

One allows for free choice the other no choice no chance

So this is what you are seeing ?

How now shall we comment? Consider some examples of the kind of questions we can ask ourselves before posting.

• Am I speaking from a soul satisfied in God or from my discontent?
  • Have I prayed for this person to whom I’m about to respond?
  • Have I labored to understand what he is saying?
  • Do I love this person (1 Peter 2:15–17) — even if they feel like an enemy (Matthew 5:43–44)?
  • Am I merely trying to one-up him?
  • How would I phrase this critique if I had to speak it to him face-to-face?
  • Can I raise my critique in private instead of in public?
  • How can I say this in a way that aims to build him up as well as the hearers?
  • Is this particular critique needful at this point in time?
  • Could I be wrong?
  • Am I sowing discord or delight?
Amen

Calvin employed the same logic

Many professing a desire to defend the Deity from an invidious charge admit the doctrine of election, but deny that any one is reprobated (Bernard. in Die Ascensionis, Serm. 2). This they do ignorantly and childishly since there could be no election without its opposite reprobation. God is said to set apart those whom he adopts for salvation. It were most absurd to say, that he admits others fortuitously, or that they by their industry acquire what election alone confers on a few. Those, therefore, whom God passes by he reprobates, and that for no other cause but because he is pleased to exclude them from the inheritance which he predestines to his children.

John Calvin, Institutes of the Christian Religion (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 1997).
Good old Calvin most of these so-called Calvinist , Calvin wouldn’t know rofl . They believe nothing like he did in several areas of theology .

Back