Only God is Good !

Gary Mac

Stay on TRACK Gary! I was talking about the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Hebrews 1:8 ) that CLEARLY PROVES He ( Jesus Christ ) is Both fully God ( the former Word in John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man ( God the Word in the Flesh ) in John 1:14! And yes I follow His say so! Your say so is NOT Following His say so because your say so ( Man's word ) CONTRADICTS God's Word in those Posted scriptures! All creation was THROUGH ( John 1:3 ) God the Word ( Precarnate Jesus in John 1:1 ) and NOT your counterfeit jesus who is just a man and NOT God also as per your say so ( Man's word )! Case closed Gary because the TRUE Jesus Christ is in FACT Both God and Man and that's why He said He is the " I AM " of Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58 and then God the Father fully BACKED that up in Hebrews 1:8 by calling Him ( His ONLY Begotten Son - Jesus Christ - John 1:18 ) " Ho Theos " ( Oh God )! Thus in order to stay on TRACK with this Post, you have to PROVE that your say so ( Man's word that the TRUE Jesus Christ of the posted scriptures is just a man ONLY and NOT God the former Word of John 1:1, who was with God before All creation Through Him in John 1:3 )! So stay on TRACK this time Gary!
SO am I, John 1 is about His word made flesh. Either He is in you or He is not. Either His word is in you or it isnt.

Our Lord's God

That's why GOD tells us in John 1:8 that Jesus Christ ( And NOT you or Me ) is His ONLY Begotten Son ( the God-Man of John 1:1+14 ) Through whom All things were Created ( John 1:3 & Col.1:16 )! Case closed Gary because those Posted scriptures ( AS IS Gary ) Clearly rebuke your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) as per 2 Tim.3:16!

FYI, the Holy Spirit is the Author of ALL GOD's Inspired scriptures because it is He who Inspired all those certain holy men to write it down for us to read as per 2 Peter 1:21 -----------------

2 Peter 1:21​

New King James Version​

21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved ( Inspired ) by the Holy Spirit. --------------------- Thus John 1:1 does in FACT say God ( the Word ) with God ( God with God ) -----------------

John 1:1​

New King James Version​

The Eternal Word​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. --------------- The WORD who " was God " in John 1:1 became Flesh ( God the Word in the Flesh ) in John 1:14 as Jesus Christ! Case closed because that is what those Posted scriptures say ( AS IS ) before certain people Twist it to say that He was NOT God the Word with God in John 1:1! He " WAS " ( God the Word in John 1:1 ) and that is EXACTLY why all things could have been CREATED Through & By Him as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16!
Read full chapter

John 1:3 isn't referring to creation. It is referring to all the things which came to pass during the ministry of Jesus.

And Colossians 1:16 isn't referring to the Genesis act of creation.

But I won't waste any more words on you until I get an inkling you actually care about facts. Frankly, I'm not optimistic. We see your fruit.

Gary Mac

John 1:3 isn't referring to creation. It is referring to all the things which came to pass during the ministry of Jesus.

But I won't waste any more words on you until I get an inkling you actually care about facts. Frankly, I'm not optimistic. We see your fruit.
Some are so imbedded with what they were programmed to believe through mans beliefs and doctrine, God doesnt have a say so at all in who they are supposed to be like Him instead. You cant tell some over and over that Christ is the way, the way we are to be anointed of God and they still reject Him to be that person of Christ God demands of us.

Our Lord's God

Some are so imbedded with what they were programmed to believe through mans beliefs and doctrine,

Completely Brainwashed.

God doesnt have a say so at all in who they are supposed to be like Him instead.

No, they just follow the teachings of men rather than Christ.

You cant tell some over and over that Christ is the way, the way we are to be anointed of God and they still reject Him to be that person of Christ God demands of us.

It is because they love the world and hate God just like the Pharisees loved the world but hated the Father who made Himself known through Jesus. Same thing. Like the Pharisees, they are liars and just can't help themselves.

Gary Mac

Completely Brainwashed.

No, they just follow the teachings of men rather than Christ.

It is because they love the world and hate God just like the Pharisees loved the world but hated the Father who made Himself known through Jesus. Same thing. Like the Pharisees, they are liars and just can't help themselves.
They dont know they are liars because they know anything different.

Our Lord's God

They dont know they are liars because they know anything different.

And that's a real problem for them isn't it? I met a man once who said, "I'm a liar." I thought that was pretty honest since you'll never hear a true liar say that. But seriously, yes they have also deluded themselves into believing they are actually honest people. It is pitiful to observe. They need the light of God. All you can do is testify.

Gary Mac

And that's a real problem for them isn't it? I met a man once who said, "I'm a liar." I thought that was pretty honest since you'll never hear a true liar say that. But seriously, yes they have also deluded themselves into believing they are actually honest people. It is pitiful to observe. They need the light of God. All you can do is testify.
I cant count the number of times I have been accused of liar on this forum. But I do understand why by identification with the Christ, Jesus was accused of the same by the same and in his maturity he prayed Father forgive them they know not what they do. That is all we can do.

Our Lord's God

I cant count the number of times I have been accused of liar on this forum. But I do understand why by identification with the Christ, Jesus was accused of the same by the same and in his maturity he prayed Father forgive them they know not what they do. That is all we can do.

Remember, Jesus only spoke what THE FATHER told him to say and he only did what THE FATHER told him to do. As such, the religious Jewish rulers who conspired to murder him were really reacting to what the FATHER said and what the FATHER did. Because the Father was speaking through Jesus and doing His works through Jesus, and that is what sent them into a rage, they were reacting to the FATHER their own God. They hated our Father, as Jesus said. Blessed be His name. No different today.

rod.ney

SO am I, John 1 is about His word made flesh. Either He is in you or He is not. Either His word is in you or it isnt.
And there you go OFF TRACK again Gary! My post SPECIFACALLY said you have to PROVE that TRUE Jesus is NOT the Former WORD in John 1:1 who " WAS God " with God! FYI Gary, you and I were NEVER God the Word with God in that verse! ONLY Precarnate Jesus Christ was God the Word with God in that verse! Case closed on your OFF Track say so ( Man's Word )! STAY on Track Gary or don't answer at all!

Our Lord's God

And there you go OFF TRACK again Gary! My post SPECIFACALLY said you have to PROVE that TRUE Jesus is NOT the Former WORD in John 1:1 who " WAS God " with God! FYI Gary, you and I were NEVER God the Word with God in that verse! ONLY Precarnate Jesus Christ was God the Word with God in that verse! Case closed on your OFF Track say so ( Man's Word )! STAY on Track Gary or don't answer at all!

Nobody has to prove that you are imagining doctrines of men into the text to make the text say something which it clearly does not. We can see quite clearly that you are doing it.

rod.ney

Nobody has to prove that you are imagining doctrines of men into the text to make the text say something which it clearly does not. We can see quite clearly that you are doing it.
I Posted the scripture ( AS IS ) that CLEARLY says God with God in John 1:1! So yes indeed he ( GaryMac ) has to prove it ( God the Word in that verse ) was NOT Precarnate Jesus Christ before becoming FLESH ( Incarnate ) as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Yes God-Man because God the WORD in John 1:1 can NOT Cease to still be God when He becomes Incarnate ( God in the Flesh )! Case closed because ALL things were Created THROUGH Him ( Meaning He did in Fact Pre-Exist Creation as the WORD, who "WAS God " in John 1:1! And the Fact that Theos His Father in Heb.1:8 called Him ( His ONLY Begotted Son - John 1:18 ) " Ho Theos "! Your Twisting those AS IS scriptures ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) remains 100% refuted as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

rod.ney

Just your say so yet again ( Man's Word ) Because those posted scriptures ( John 1:3 & Col.1:16 ) are in Fact ( AS IS before your Twist - 2 Peter 3:16 ) says POINT BLANK that ALL ( Not Some ) were CREATED Through & BY Him! Case closed!

Our Lord's God

Just your say so yet again ( Man's Word ) Because those posted scriptures ( John 1:3 & Col.1:16 ) are in Fact ( AS IS before your Twist - 2 Peter 3:16 ) says POINT BLANK that ALL ( Not Some ) were CREATED Through & BY Him! Case closed!

Doesn't say "created" at John 1:3. Try again.

Gary Mac

Remember, Jesus only spoke what THE FATHER told him to say and he only did what THE FATHER told him to do. As such, the religious Jewish rulers who conspired to murder him were really reacting to what the FATHER said and what the FATHER did. Because the Father was speaking through Jesus and doing His works through Jesus, and that is what sent them into a rage, they were reacting to the FATHER their own God. They hated our Father, as Jesus said. Blessed be His name. No different today.
Exactly. Today we have the same scenario. They have established their own gods to be in their own image, one they can regulate to be as they are.

Gary Mac

off track? To have from God that what Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same perfections is off track for you?

Train wrecks happen when it gets off track.

Gary Mac

I Posted the scripture ( AS IS ) that CLEARLY says God with God in John 1:1! So yes indeed he ( GaryMac ) has to prove it ( God the Word in that verse ) was NOT Precarnate Jesus Christ before becoming FLESH ( Incarnate ) as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Yes God-Man because God the WORD in John 1:1 can NOT Cease to still be God when He becomes Incarnate ( God in the Flesh )! Case closed because ALL things were Created THROUGH Him ( Meaning He did in Fact Pre-Exist Creation as the WORD, who "WAS God " in John 1:1! And the Fact that Theos His Father in Heb.1:8 called Him ( His ONLY Begotted Son - John 1:18 ) " Ho Theos "! Your Twisting those AS IS scriptures ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) remains 100% refuted as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
You posted scripture from a carnal interpretation void of God to interpret it for you.

rod.ney

You posted scripture from a carnal interpretation void of God to interpret it for you.
WRONG Gary! I posted those scriptures AS IS and John 1:1 AS IS CLEARLY states God the Word with God and that the WORD who was God in verse 1 became God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ in verse 14! Case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS it AS IS Gary

rod.ney

off track? To have from God that what Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same perfections is off track for you?

Train wrecks happen when it gets off track.
Yes and you are again OFF Track because you did NOT Prove that Jesus is NOT God in the Flesh as per John 1:1+14! ALL things were CREATED Through Him ( John 1:3 ) when He " WAS GOD " the Word " With God " in John 1:1! God the Father calls Him " God " in Heb.1:8! He calls Himself the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58! So stay on TRACK this time Gary or don't respond at all!