Only God is Good !

rod.ney

Doesn't say "created" at John 1:3. Try again.
It goes with Col.1:16 that Does NOT Contradict and that verse CLEARLY says ALL things were CREATED By Him! So you try again because here's that Verse AS IS ------------------------

Colossians 1:16​

New International Version​

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. ------------------- and that does NOT Contradict this -----------------------

John 1:3​

3 Through him all things were made ( same as created in that other verse on the SAME Topic ); without him nothing was made that has been made.----------------------- God made the Universe & Heaven and everything in it - is the Same as saying God Created the Universe & Heaven and everything in it! CASE Closed!

Gary Mac

WRONG Gary! I posted those scriptures AS IS and John 1:1 AS IS CLEARLY states God the Word with God and that the WORD who was God in verse 1 became God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ in verse 14! Case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS it AS IS Gary
John 1 is about His word being in your flesh man, the temple of God, His vessel, the place God resides. But I do understand why His word is not made in your flesh but is in someone else.

Gary Mac

Yes and you are again OFF Track because you did NOT Prove that Jesus is NOT God in the Flesh as per John 1:1+14! ALL things were CREATED Through Him ( John 1:3 ) when He " WAS GOD " the Word " With God " in John 1:1! God the Father calls Him " God " in Heb.1:8! He calls Himself the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58! So stay on TRACK this time Gary or don't respond at all!
Well if to To have from God that what Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same perfections is off track for you then so be it. It isnt I who is without Him. To you He is off track.

Our Lord's God

It goes with Col.1:16

Because that's what your fleshly desires want?

that Does NOT Contradict and that verse CLEARLY says ALL things were CREATED By Him! So you try again because here's that Verse AS IS ------------------------

Colossians 1:16​

It isn't referring to the Genesis act of creation. It is referring to the new creation where men are created anew in the risen Christ.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. ------------------- and that does NOT Contradict this -----------------------

John 1:3​

The Greek text does not say "created." It says that everything came to pass through the word and John is referring to all things which occurred during the ministry of Jesus.

3 Through him all things were made ( same as created in that other verse on the SAME Topic ); without him nothing was made that has been made.----------------------- God made the Universe & Heaven and everything in it - is the Same as saying God Created the Universe & Heaven and everything in it! CASE Closed!

Our Lord's God

WRONG Gary! I posted those scriptures AS IS and John 1:1 AS IS CLEARLY states God the Word with God and that the WORD who was God in verse 1 became God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ in verse 14! Case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS it AS IS Gary

Doesn't say anything like that. You are feeding on lies of men.

rod.ney

John 1 is about His word being in your flesh man, the temple of God, His vessel, the place God resides. But I do understand why His word is not made in your flesh but is in someone else.
No it does NOT say that ( AS IS ) Gary! That is clearly just your say so ( Man's word ) because John 1:1 CLEARLY says the WORD was with God and the WORD " WAS God "! Then the WORD " Who WAS God " with God in verse one BECAME ( that's a CHANGE in God the Word ) FLESH ( Incarnate ) as Jesus Christ in verse 14! You were NEVER the WORD who " WAS God with God " in verse 1 Gary, BUT Precarnate Jesus Christ is that one " Who WAS God with God " in that verse because ALL things were CREATED Through & By Him as per verse 3 and Col.1:16! The Universe was NOT Created Through you or any other born again son of God! The ONLY Begotten ( John 1:18 ) Son ( Jesus Christ ) " WAS God " the WORD in John 1:1 with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit, THROUGH Whom the Universe ( All things ) was Created! Case closed Gary because John 1:1 was NEVER talking about you as God the Word with God!

Our Lord's God

No it does NOT say that ( AS IS ) Gary! That is clearly just your say so ( Man's word ) because John 1:1 CLEARLY says the WORD was with God and the WORD " WAS God "!

Yes the word in question is the revelation of God Himself in the children of God.

Then the WORD " Who WAS God " with God in verse one BECAME ( that's a CHANGE in God the Word ) FLESH ( Incarnate ) as Jesus Christ in verse 14!

The word of God is the bread of God. When you eat bread it becomes you. This is how the word became flesh - Jesus did the will of the Father. John 4:34.

The word of God is the revelation of God Himself in those who know Him just as it was for Jesus.

I'm afraid you don't know what is going on.

You were NEVER the WORD who " WAS God with God " in verse 1 Gary, BUT Precarnate Jesus Christ is that one " Who WAS God with God " in that verse because ALL things were CREATED Through & By Him as per verse 3 and Col.1:16! The Universe was NOT Created Through you or any other born again son of God! The ONLY Begotten ( John 1:18 ) Son ( Jesus Christ ) " WAS God " the WORD in John 1:1 with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit, THROUGH Whom the Universe ( All things ) was Created! Case closed Gary because John 1:1 was NEVER talking about you as God the Word with God!

rod.ney

Yes the word in question is the revelation of God Himself in the children of God.

The word of God is the bread of God. When you eat bread it becomes you. This is how the word became flesh - Jesus did the will of the Father. John 4:34.

The word of God is the revelation of God Himself in those who know Him just as it was for Jesus.

I'm afraid you don't know what is going on.
You're CLEARLY the one who does NOT know what is going on because I posted those scriptures ( AS IS ) and John 1:1 does in FACT say " God with God " and that God the WORD became Flesh ( John 1:14 ) as Jesus Christ ( God in the FLESH ) in order to be God with us ( Matt.1:23 )! Case closed on your Changing those words ( as is ) with your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!

Our Lord's God

You're CLEARLY the one who does NOT know what is going on because I posted those scriptures ( AS IS ) and John 1:1 does in FACT say " God with God "

No it doesn't.

And you also don't seem to realize how ridiculous it is to say the one God was with the one God in eternity.

and that God the WORD became Flesh ( John 1:14 )

Says no such thing.

as Jesus Christ ( God in the FLESH ) in order to be God with us ( Matt.1:23 )!

Says no such thing.

Do you also put jigsaw puzzle pieces together how you feel like it just as a four your old does?

Case closed on your Changing those words ( as is ) with your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!

rod.ney

No it doesn't.

And you also don't seem to realize how ridiculous it is to say the one God was with the one God in eternity.

Says no such thing.

Says no such thing.

Do you also put jigsaw puzzle pieces together how you feel like it just as a four your old does?
No, it is one GOD in Three Divine Persons ( a TRINITY - FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that can be called God individually ( God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit ) just like your Three parts ( Body, Soul , & Spirit - 1 Thess.5:23 ) can be called Human individually with out you actually being Three Humans ( Human Body, Human Soul, & Human Spirit )! The Son is called God by God the Father in Heb.1:8 and the Holy Spirit in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4! Case closed!

rod.ney

He cant see that at all.
It must be that you didn't see this truth at all that I posted Gary -----
rod.ney said:

Our Lord's God

rod.ney said:
WRONG Gary! I posted those scriptures AS IS and John 1:1 AS IS CLEARLY states God the Word with God and that the WORD who was God in verse 1 became God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ in verse 14!
Says no such thing.

Case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS it AS IS Gary
Check your hypocrisy.

Gary Mac

rod.ney said:
I saw your truth and I see Gods truth, they are not the same truths.

Our Lord's God

That's because HIS God is not Jesus Christ's God.

Idols are deaf, dumb, and blind and people who serve the become like them.

Their idols are silver and gold,
The work of man’s hands.
5 They have mouths, but they cannot speak;
They have eyes, but they cannot see;
6 They have ears, but they cannot hear;

They have noses, but they cannot smell;
7 They have hands, but they cannot feel;
They have feet, but they cannot walk;
They cannot make a sound with their throat.
8 Those who make them will become like them,
Everyone who trusts in them.

Psalm 115

rod.ney

Says no such thing.

Check your hypocrisy.
Well Here it is ( AS IS ) in this Bible ( it says the WORD was with God and the WORD " WAS God " ) or God with God ( Same Meaning ) ----------------

John 1:1​

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ------------------ So much for your " says no such thing " because it says EXACTLY that in those Highlighted words in RED ( AS IS )! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Now check your hypocrisy! Case closed!

rod.ney

You saw NO such thing because I posted those scriptures ( AS IS ) and you still CONTRADICT them with your WRONG say so ( man's word ) that WORD was NOT God with God in John 1:1, and then did Not become Flesh ( God the Word in the Flesh - incarnate as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! Case closed Gary because your jesus that you follow is a counterfeit! The REAL Jesus Christ " Was God " the Word in John 1:1 before He became FLESH ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh ) as the REAL Jesus Christ ( Who I have accepted as Lord & Savior ) that you reject!

Our Lord's God

Well Here it is ( AS IS ) in this Bible ( it says the WORD was with God and the WORD " WAS God " ) or God with God ( Same Meaning ) ----------------

John 1:1​

Yeah that doesn't say what you said it did.

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ------------------ So much for your " says no such thing " because it says EXACTLY that in those Highlighted words in RED ( AS IS )! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Now check your hypocrisy! Case closed!

Every once in a while I run across an exceptionally obtuse individual. Where do you people learn this behavior anyway?

rod.ney

Yeah that doesn't say what you said it did.

Every once in a while I run across an exceptionally obtuse individual. Where do you people learn this behavior anyway?
Yes it does in FACT say what I said it did because it calls the Word " God " and the Word was " with God " in that verse, which is the EXACT same thing as saying God with God ( my correct say so )! Case Closed! The True GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 )! Thus no Contradiction when the Son is called " Oh God " by His Father in Hebrews 1:8 and the Fact that the Holy Spirit is called God in Acts 5:3-4! That's why that ONE GOD could say this " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 because scriptures do indeed show that He consists of these THREE Divine Persons ( FSHS ) in Matt.28:19! You remain 100% Rebuked by these Posted ( AS IS ) scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! So put a STOP to your continuous Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of those posted ( AS IS ) scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your say so ( Man's word ) about them! Your twisting of them is what causes the Contradictions of GOD's inspired scriptures! My correct view causes ABSOLUTELY No contradiction among ALL those posted ( AS IS ) scriptures on the SAME TOPIC!