Only God is Good !

Our Lord's God

Yes it does in FACT say what I said it did because it calls the Word " God " and the Word was " with God " in that verse, which is the EXACT same thing as saying God with God ( my correct say so )! Case Closed! The True GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 )! Thus no Contradiction when the Son is called " Oh God " by His Father in Hebrews 1:8 and the Fact that the Holy Spirit is called God in Acts 5:3-4! That's why that ONE GOD could say this " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 because scriptures do indeed show that He consists of these THREE Divine Persons ( FSHS ) in Matt.28:19! You remain 100% Rebuked by these Posted ( AS IS ) scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! So put a STOP to your continuous Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of those posted ( AS IS ) scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your say so ( Man's word ) about them! Your twisting of them is what causes the Contradictions of GOD's inspired scriptures! My correct view causes ABSOLUTELY No contradiction among ALL those posted ( AS IS ) scriptures on the SAME TOPIC!

What a mess.

Gary Mac

Well Here it is ( AS IS ) in this Bible ( it says the WORD was with God and the WORD " WAS God " ) or God with God ( Same Meaning ) ----------------

John 1:1​

New International Version​

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ------------------ So much for your " says no such thing " because it says EXACTLY that in those Highlighted words in RED ( AS IS )! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Now check your hypocrisy! Case closed!
The word does become flesh, all who has received form God His same Spirit are His word made flesh. His word is living and we are it. Well at least you are supposed to be but then you know very well that His word is not in you just as you have stated a hundred times, His word was for someone else besides you.

rod.ney

The word does become flesh, all who has received form God His same Spirit are His word made flesh. His word is living and we are it. Well at least you are supposed to be but then you know very well that His word is not in you just as you have stated a hundred times, His word was for someone else besides you.
Yes God the WORD in John 1:1 ( who was NOT you or any other born again son of God, but the ONLY Begotten Son - John 1:18 ) became FLESH as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! All things were Made/Created Through & By Him as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16! Your non-Deity jesus that you follow is a counterfeit! Case closed!

Gary Mac

Yes God the WORD in John 1:1 ( who was NOT you or any other born again son of God, but the ONLY Begotten Son - John 1:18 ) became FLESH as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! All things were Made/Created Through & By Him as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16! Your non-Deity jesus that you follow is a counterfeit! Case closed!
His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of man. His word is not made flesh flesh for you, His word is not in you, it is only on stone just as you say.

rod.ney

His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of man. His word is not made flesh flesh for you, His word is not in you, it is only on stone just as you say.
Don't Ever tell us True born again Christians ( that God the Holy Spirit dwells in the Temple/Bodies of as per 1 Cor.6:19 ) - that God never wrote the 10 commandments on stone, which are indeed OT scriptures Gary! The Proof is in Exodus 34:1 and Deuteronomy 10:1-5! Case closed Gary!

Gary Mac

Don't Ever tell us True born again Christians ( that God the Holy Spirit dwells in the Temple/Bodies of as per 1 Cor.6:19 ) - that God never wrote the 10 commandments on stone, which are indeed OT scriptures Gary! The Proof is in Exodus 34:1 and Deuteronomy 10:1-5! Case closed Gary!
A true born again Christian is like Him and has His word in us His temple. Moses wrote the ten in stone Gods Spirit writes His word in mans hearts. you know only the stone part of His word.

rod.ney

A true born again Christian is like Him and has His word in us His temple. Moses wrote the ten in stone Gods Spirit writes His word in mans hearts. you know only the stone part of His word.
Then why are you NOT like Him Gary? It surly must be because you CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) His Inspired scriptures that I post to rebuke you with as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Gary Mac

Then why are you NOT like Him Gary? It surly must be because you CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) His Inspired scriptures that I post to rebuke you with as per 2 Tim.3:16!
I Am like Him. He in me and I in Him are one as Jesus commanded of us.

You are not rebuking me at all, you are rebuking who you are supposed to be in Him, His word in you made flesh. That is who you are rebuking.

rod.ney

I Am like Him. He in me and I in Him are one as Jesus commanded of us.

You are not rebuking me at all, you are rebuking who you are supposed to be in Him, His word in you made flesh. That is who you are rebuking.
WRONG Gary your are Not in the REAL Jesus because He is God-Man and your jesus is just a man! Just a man can't have his Spirit in your Temple/Body! Only God's Spirit can be in saved people's Temple/bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19! He is in My Temple/Body because I accepted the Correct Jesus Christ who is in Fact God-Man as per John 1:1+14! You follow a counterfeit jesus, whos spirit ( just a human spirit ) can't be in your body with your human spirit! Case closed Gary!

Gary Mac

WRONG Gary your are Not in the REAL Jesus because He is God-Man and your jesus is just a man! Just a man can't have his Spirit in your Temple/Body! Only God's Spirit can be in saved people's Temple/bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19! He is in My Temple/Body because I accepted the Correct Jesus Christ who is in Fact God-Man as per John 1:1+14! You follow a counterfeit jesus, whos spirit ( just a human spirit ) can't be in your body with your human spirit! Case closed Gary!
Sure I am, His reality is just foreign to your understanding is all.

rod.ney

Sure I am, His reality is just foreign to your understanding is all.
FYI Gary, His Spirit Dwells in All saved peoples Temples/Bodies! That Spirit has to be Omnipresent as God in order to do that! The Real Jesus is God-Man and His Spirit can do just that! The jesus that you follow and say is just a man ( as you say - man's word ) has ONLY a human spirit, which is NOT Omnipresent and as such could NEVER dwell in more than ONE Saved persons temple/body! Thus your say so ( Man's word that the real Jesus Christ is just a man and Not God also or God-Man ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! So tell us Gary - How can your jesus's spirit be in ALL saved peoples Temples/Bodies ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) when it is NOT Omnipresent like GOD's Spirit is?! It can't!

Gary Mac

FYI Gary, His Spirit Dwells in All saved peoples Temples/Bodies! That Spirit has to be Omnipresent as God in order to do that! The Real Jesus is God-Man and His Spirit can do just that! The jesus that you follow and say is just a man ( as you say - man's word ) has ONLY a human spirit, which is NOT Omnipresent and as such could NEVER dwell in more than ONE Saved persons temple/body! Thus your say so ( Man's word that the real Jesus Christ is just a man and Not God also or God-Man ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! So tell us Gary - How can your jesus's spirit be in ALL saved peoples Temples/Bodies ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) when it is NOT Omnipresent like GOD's Spirit is?! It can't!
Gods salvation is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in all of these we read of.

If you are not in the Father as Jesus said you should be then I really do understand your deposition from religious beliefs from the laws you have created to govern your god.

His understanding is to have from Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and all before him and after.. If you cant relate to His coming to you and opening up all of His heaven to you as He did in these, then you have your answer in your religious beliefs and who you follow as a god.

It is obvious that you have no intent if following the way of Christ to be as He us according to what Jesus said you shoiud be in the Father yourself. .

rod.ney

Gods salvation is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in all of these we read of.

If you are not in the Father as Jesus said you should be then I really do understand your deposition from religious beliefs from the laws you have created to govern your god.

His understanding is to have from Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and all before him and after.. If you cant relate to His coming to you and opening up all of His heaven to you as He did in these, then you have your answer in your religious beliefs and who you follow as a god.

It is obvious that you have no intent if following the way of Christ to be as He us according to what Jesus said you shoiud be in the Father yourself. .
Just more of your WRONG say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in His Inspired scripture of 1 Cor.6:19 that CLEARLY says God's Omnipresent Spirit will dwell in born again people's Temple/Body! The jesus ( who is just a man and NOT God also ) that you say is in you and all saved people can NOT be because that counterfeit jesus does NOT have an Omnipresent Spirit like the REAL Jesus Christ has since He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 and Heb.1:8! So He in you and you in He does NOT work in your WRONG say so ( Man's word )! Case closed Gary!

Gary Mac

Just more of your WRONG say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in His Inspired scripture of 1 Cor.6:19 that CLEARLY says God's Omnipresent Spirit will dwell in born again people's Temple/Body! The jesus ( who is just a man and NOT God also ) that you say is in you and all saved people can NOT be because that counterfeit jesus does NOT have an Omnipresent Spirit like the REAL Jesus Christ has since He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 and Heb.1:8! So He in you and you in He does NOT work in your WRONG say so ( Man's word )! Case closed Gary!
Rodney, he didnt come to save you, he came that ye might be saved. Gods salvation is Him manifest in you. You becoming His living word by the same SPirit, Mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

You havent been saved by God Himself manifest in you to open all of His heaven in you have you? You have only been saved by mans standards for salvation. to regulate it.