Only God is Good !

nan

Everyone has who has from God that what Jesus had from Him. We are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect.
You're perfect? How special ... :rolleyes:
Absolutely. Paul teaches that you are just a dirty ole sinner, Jesus teaches that to have from Gdo that what he had from Him it is impossible to be in sin and is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, same mind, same Spirit same walk as He walks. And we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.

Paul leads a whole lot more to be a sinner then Jesus ever did to be without sin as he was sent by God to show you what it is to be of God and without sin. A whole lot more follow Paul instead of Jesus.
Wow. I encourage you to pick up a bible and read it. I'm born again and am not free of sin. I'm not perfect either.

Gary Mac

You're perfect? How special ... :rolleyes:

Wow. I encourage you to pick up a bible and read it. I'm born again and am not free of sin. I'm not perfect either.
To be born again is to be without sin and have His same SPirit, same mind, and walk as He walks in it to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

If you think to be born again which is to have His same Spirit, mind the mind of Christ and walk in His perfections includes sin, then you have made your god a sinner to be in your image instead of you being in His image who is without sin.

Do you know why that you do not believe Jesus when he commands of you to be ye therefore perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect? I do! You have no internet in following the way of Him in His perfections. You do not believe that he takes away the sins off this world. You are exactly as those who had Jesus crucified, they didnt believe him either.

I would encourage you to follow the way of Christ not just read a bible.

rod.ney

I said....in Matt 16, peter does not call Jesus God.

This is a famous misrepresentation of Peter in many denominations.

Peter just said to Jesus that he was the messiah, son of THE LIVING GOD.
Yes you said that, but I showed you from other posted scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Jesus Christ is indeed God the Son!

rod.ney

There is only one Christ, only one Spirit that is Gods anointing and begotten of Him, and man is the temple of.
FYI, there is EXACTLY what those posted scriptures ( GOD's say so ) say, and they contradict your WRONG say so ( Man's sword ) ! Case closed!

praise_yeshua

Gods way to be like Him always is ridiculously funny to those who do not follow His way to be like Him, which simply is Love.

And I was a sinner but He came and takes away the sins of this world that you do not believe of Him. That is why you are still a sinner and not His righteous.

And Jesus suffers because of your sins. As for me God takes away the sins of this world to walk as He walks in His same light that is without sin, impossible to be in sin because I am born of God. See 1 John 3:9. You are of 1 john 3:8.

And if you had met jesus as you say -- you would be like Him.

Do you retract that claim or not?

I can point to any scripture and it all is about me and who I am in the Father. Only because your name is not written it doesn't mean mine isn't, it only means yours isn't is all.

No one knows you, you only sit behind a keyboard spewing your own laws to govern your god and refuse to be like the One Jesus came to show you what that is to be like. And you do know me, I have clearly told you who I am in the Father, so did Jesus you only reject Him to be like Him is all. And this world as you are of knows nothing of Jesus Christ, only in name only.

And you only call Jesus the lesser of Gods children and is my brother for we have the same Father who is God. And only because God is not your Father and you are not his brother, jealousy of we who are is why he is lesser than you would have him be.

His own not only calls him master, his own obey him to be like him as he demands of us. Seems you are left out of that equation. And you are correct I do not carry anions sin, nor can Jesus carry yours for sin is your choice for disposition and he can do noting for you, but for those who obey him he comes and takes away the sins of this world in which you deny Him to do so. That is why you mock Him.

I am like Him. How am I not like Him? You're the one claiming to be greater to Jesus.

Do you call Jesus Master or not?

Yes. I admit that I don't always obey Him. I'm honest and sincere in that fact. YOU however hide your sinfulness behind the pretense you don't. We all know you do. You're weak. Feeble. You'll get worse as you age more. You might even curse the name of God due to your mental feebleness. I've seen it happen before with others.

You doctrine and message is one of ego and hypocrisy. You pretend you're superior in love to others and you sin every day of your life. Everyone knows you're not telling the truth.

Gary Mac

Except we are adopted.
Oh no' I am not adopted, I have the same Spirit of God in me Jesus had in himself. Adoption is by law, I am not of the law I am of Gods Spirit. Paul was adopted and stated that he was not born of God but of the law for adoption and didnt know what it was to be Gods son himself. Unfortunately more follow Paul than they do Jesus who was not of the laws for adoption. but born of God as all are who He is the Father of us. I follow the way of Jesus as Gods son instead of Paul who tried to adopt himself by law.

Gary Mac

I am like Him. How am I not like Him? You're the one claiming to be greater to Jesus.

Do you call Jesus Master or not?

Yes. I admit that I don't always obey Him. I'm honest and sincere in that fact. YOU however hide your sinfulness behind the pretense you don't. We all know you do. You're weak. Feeble. You'll get worse as you age more. You might even curse the name of God due to your mental feebleness. I've seen it happen before with others.

You doctrine and message is one of ego and hypocrisy. You pretend you're superior in love to others and you sin every day of your life. Everyone knows you're not telling the truth.
No I am not greater to Jesus we have exactly the same spirit of God, one is not greater than the other in Gods SPirit, He in us and we in Him are one as His sons. .

Jesus can only be master over you if you follow his way to be like him in the Father.

You say you admit that you dont always obey him, then he is not master over you is he? AT least you are honest in that assessment. And dont put me in your category for weakness, fo the power of God is at work in me. Weakness is to be wishy washy where you dont always follow His ways and take it upon yourself to dictate to him your own ways. And with age I get better and better, ther eis noting greater then to sit at the feet of an old man and learn where he has been that you have not. And if yoiu say you are of Christ but not always obey then that is a curse hanging over you that God is not able to correct your feeble understanding where He gives you a sound mind.

No one is greater to Jesus all that we can do is be like him as God sent that example for us to follow and be like. Not many follow him to be do they? And if you were one in Him and He in you as one then obediance that you say you do not always follow wouldnt be an issue at all, it is automatic. For if you say you follow him in his ways and disobedient at times that makes the one you say you follow disobedient doesnt it?

Gary Mac

FYI, there is EXACTLY what those posted scriptures ( GOD's say so ) say, and they contradict your WRONG say so ( Man's sword ) ! Case closed!
Yes I agree, scripture really does say to be like Him for there is only one Spirit of God and they do not contradict themselves at al. The contradictions come when you refuse to apply them to yourself.

civic

Oh no' I am not adopted, I have the same Spirit of God in me Jesus had in himself. Adoption is by law, I am not of the law I am of Gods Spirit. Paul was adopted and stated that he was not born of God but of the law for adoption and didnt know what it was to be Gods son himself. Unfortunately more follow Paul than they do Jesus who was not of the laws for adoption. but born of God as all are who He is the Father of us. I follow the way of Jesus as Gods son instead of Paul who tried to adopt himself by law.
if you are not adopted as a son then you are not in Christ.

To redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.
Galatians 4:5-7

For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
Romans 8:15

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,
Ephesians 1:5

hope this helps !!!

praise_yeshua

No I am not greater to Jesus we have exactly the same spirit of God, one is not greater than the other in Gods SPirit, He in us and we in Him are one as His sons. .

Jesus can only be master over you if you follow his way to be like him in the Father.

You say you admit that you dont always obey him, then he is not master over you is he? AT least you are honest in that assessment. And dont put me in your category for weakness, fo the power of God is at work in me. Weakness is to be wishy washy where you dont always follow His ways and take it upon yourself to dictate to him your own ways. And with age I get better and better, ther eis noting greater then to sit at the feet of an old man and learn where he has been that you have not. And if yoiu say you are of Christ but not always obey then that is a curse hanging over you that God is not able to correct your feeble understanding where He gives you a sound mind.

No one is greater to Jesus all that we can do is be like him as God sent that example for us to follow and be like. Not many follow him to be do they? And if you were one in Him and He in you as one then obediance that you say you do not always follow wouldnt be an issue at all, it is automatic. For if you say you follow him in his ways and disobedient at times that makes the one you say you follow disobedient doesnt it?

You quoted a verse of Scripture and claimed it applied to you. That you could do greater works than what Jesus did. Do you deny this now?

I find it offensive that you believe you're better at serving God than others. Your words might just come back to haunt you "old man". Not too young myself. I don't expect someone to sit at my feet and adore me like you do. I suppose you seek your "John Beloved". Someone to adore you like the disciples of Christ adored him?

Do you have disciples that will die and fight for you like Jesus did too?

Gary Mac

if you are not adopted as a son then you are not in Christ.

To redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.
Galatians 4:5-7

For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
Romans 8:15

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,
Ephesians 1:5

hope this helps !!!
I am not adopted I am born of God, I am His son. You are trying to adopt yourself into His kingdom by the laws you have established to regulate your adoption. It is obvious that you do not know what it is to be born of God and without sin. 1 John 3:9.

praise_yeshua

Why do you falsely accuse me of not having the same Spirit of God Jesus had, is it because you dont know what that is?
Do you remember

Joh 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
Joh 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

You don't because you don't know the Scriptures. You only care about the Scriptures you try to manipulate to your advantage.

NO ONE had/has more of the Spirit of God than Jesus. No one. All those in Christ Jesus get a measure of the Spirit of God. Jesus had it all.

You do have this. You're just a phony.

civic

Why do you falsely accuse me of not having the same Spirit of God Jesus had, is it because you dont know what that is?
So like Jesus you can see what the Father is saying and doing 24/7 is that correct ?

John 5
Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” 18 For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God. Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does.

Gary have you heard from the Father, have you seen Him or heard His voice ?

John 5:37
You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.

John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

hope this helps !!!

Truther

Yes you said that, but I showed you from other posted scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Jesus Christ is indeed God the Son!
There is not a single verse in the Bible that says Jesus is "God the Son".

There never was, nor shall be.

There are only the verses that Jesus is called the son of God, which is exactly opposite of "God the Son".

Truther

You were not begotten of God and a woman, thus you are adopted, crying "abba Father".