Only God is Good !

Gary Mac

I know His voice. I don't know your voice. I don't follow strangers like you.

You ready to sleep tonight sluggard? Have you wasted that dirty body you've got yet tonight or are you going to bed with it dirty? Is your seed drying up in that dying scrotum you're carrying?

Yeah. You're perfect alright.....
You know His voice? All I have done is repeat what Jesus said you should be in the father. If you did know His voice you would be as He commands of us to be like Him as Jesus was like Him. It is Gods SPirit that is stranger for you not I.

I sleep every night. already took a shower. And His seed in me grew into His likeness. Something you are not considering of yourself.

And yes He did command of me to be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, that worked for me. And He commanded that of you as well, but you know and I know that is impossible for you dont we?

rod.ney

There is not a single verse in the Bible that says Jesus is "God the Son".

There never was, nor shall be.

There are only the verses that Jesus is called the son of God, which is exactly opposite of "God the Son".
In Heb.1:8, God the Father POINT BLANK calls His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " Oh God "! Thus yes indeed that POINT Blank means God the Son! That Son ( Jesus Christ ) " Was God " the WORD in John 1:1 BEFORE He became Flesh ( A human Man or God-Man since God the Word can't cease to still be God ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So don't tell us born again Christians that He ( Jesus Christ ) is Not God the Son, when even God the Father calls Him God! Case closed!

Truther

Oh No, I am born of God His son, not adopted by law. Mad of a woman born under the law just as Jesus was. the difference came as with Jesus when he was born of Gods Spirit in Matt 3:16 where God opened all of His heaven to that man, and He does the same in us all who will receive Him. You csnt be born of God without His Spirit. Nor could Jesus obvious in Matt 3:16. Until then you are son of man and not son of God by the Spirit that He is. Not even Jesus could ignore this fact. You an read it in Matt 3:16. This is how to be born of the God who is a Spirit.

All are begotten of God who has His same SPirit.
No, you are not God's only begotten son.

Don't even think about taking Jesus' lone place.

Truther

In Heb.1:8, God the Father POINT BLANK calls His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " Oh God "! Thus yes indeed that POINT Blank means God the Son! That Son ( Jesus Christ ) " Was God " the WORD in John 1:1 BEFORE He became Flesh ( A human Man or God-Man since God the Word can't cease to still be God ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So don't tell us born again Christians that He ( Jesus Christ ) is Not God the Son, when even God the Father calls Him God! Case closed!
2 God's?

Or, all of what God consists of is fully indwelling His human son, bodily, qualifying the human son as God by default.

rod.ney

You are exactly right.

Jesus also, described God as a Spirit, which Jesus was not(John 4:24).

So, by Jesus' definition, God is a good Spirit.
Well God the Word ( Spirit - John 4:24 ), with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit - also Spirit as per John 4:24 ) in John 1:1 BECAME FLESH ( as Jesus Christ a God-Man ) in John 1:14! Thus God in the Flesh! All Fulness of the Deity ( GOD - FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) dwells Bodily in Him ( Jesus Christ ) as per scripture! All things could NOT have been CREATED Through & By Him ( John 1:3 & Col.1:16 ) if He were Not God the former WORD in John 1:1! He had to Pre-Exist All creation as God in order for All creation to get created Through Him! Case closed!

Truther

Well God the Word ( Spirit - John 4:24 ), with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit - also Spirit as per John 4:24 ) in John 1:1 BECAME FLESH ( as Jesus Christ a God-Man ) in John 1:14! Thus God in the Flesh! All Fulness of the Deity ( GOD - FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) dwells Bodily in Him ( Jesus Christ ) as per scripture! All things could NOT have been CREATED Through & By Him ( John 1:3 & Col.1:16 ) if He were Not God the former WORD in John 1:1! He had to Pre-Exist All creation as God in order for All creation to get created Through Him! Case closed!
John 4:24 was spoken by Jesus.

Jesus defined God as a Spirit.

Jesus was not a Spirit.

This means Jesus had a God, and was not the God he had.

Folks need to believe Jesus and not the incarnationists.

Truther

Jesus began as a sperm cell which was fertilizing Mary's egg cell.

The sperm cell was not God, but was made by God.

The sperm cell did not create the worlds, nor did the fetus/baby/ adolescent/man Jesus.

The God inside Jesus that made Jesus, made everything.

God made everything by, for and through this person, Jesus, because God transcends time and can do that.

Gary Mac

No, you are not God's only begotten son.

Don't even think about taking Jesus' lone place.
Now you are getting it, God has many sons and I am one of them, you may not be but I Am.

And all who has from God share the same disposition form Him that Jesus had from Him no different at all, it is our inheritance form Him as His sons. Which simply is Love for God is Love and man is the temple of. You are not His temple to be His son are you?

only try and take away from Jesus that what God sent him and came to show you what it is to be a son of God yourself. He really is the example God sent for you to be like but it is obvious that you reject such a great salvation to be.

rod.ney

2 God's?

Or, all of what God consists of is fully indwelling His human son, bodily, qualifying the human son as God by default.
One GOD in Three Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that can indeed be called God individually ( the Son or Word in John 1:1 is called God with God - The Father & Holy Spirit )! The Father Calls that Son ( Jesus Christ ) God in Heb.1:8! The Holy Spirit in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4d ( Acts 5:4 )! The ONE GOD of scripture in Gen.1:26 says this " US & OUR " about Himself! So yes indeed the ONE GOD of the scriptures consists of 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 - The TRINITY ), that can be called God individually with out being THREE GOD's! We humans are created in His Triune image with a human ( Body, soul, & spirit - 1 Thess.5:23 ), and yet even though our 3 parts can be called human ( Human body, human soul, and human spirit ), we are NOT Three humans no more than God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit are Three GODs, but only one GOD! Case closed!

Gary Mac

The sperm cell did not create the worlds, nor did the fetus/baby/ adolescent/man Jesus.

God made everything by, for and through this person, Jesus, because God transcends time and can do that.
Same Spirit who came to Adam, Who came to Abraham Who came to Moses Who came to Mary, Who came to Jesus Who came to 120 and Who comes to all who will receive Him.

Are you suggesting that all of these had a different god and He was not the same from the beginning as He is today? As far as virgins, all of these were virgin to Gods Spirit until He came and planted His seed, which is Spirit for God is a Spirit, in you. He hasn't done that in you has He and the reason you cant relate to this same Spirit who came to all of these. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man. You are not applying God to yourself is all.

Truther

Now you are getting it, God has many sons and I am one of them, you may not be but I Am.

And all who has from God share the same disposition form Him that Jesus had from Him no different at all, it is our inheritance form Him as His sons. Which simply is Love for God is Love and man is the temple of. You are not His temple to be His son are you?

only try and take away from Jesus that what God sent him and came to show you what it is to be a son of God yourself. He really is the example God sent for you to be like but it is obvious that you reject such a great salvation to be.
You are adopted, not begotten.

God did not divinely make you, but you have a human father.

Gary Mac

One GOD in Three Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that can indeed be called God individually ( the Son or Word in John 1:1 is called God with God - The Father & Holy Spirit )! The Father Calls that Son ( Jesus Christ ) God in Heb.1:8! The Holy Spirit in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4d ( Acts 5:4 )! The ONE GOD of scripture in Gen.1:26 says this " US & OUR " about Himself! So yes indeed the ONE GOD of the scriptures consists of 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 - The TRINITY ), that can be called God individually with out being THREE GOD's! We humans are created in His Triune image with a human ( Body, soul, & spirit - 1 Thess.5:23 ), and yet even though our 3 parts can be called human ( Human body, human soul, and human spirit ), we are NOT Three humans no more than God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit are Three GODs, but only one GOD! Case closed!
One God in three divine persons? What is that noise about? God is One and man is the temple of Him. Only because you are not the temple of Him to be as He is doesnt mean others arent, it only means that you are not and do not obey Him to be.

Truther

You got 3 God's, and one of them infecting the other 2 with his human nature.

Truther

Same Spirit who came to Adam, Who came to Abraham Who came to Moses Who came to Mary, Who came to Jesus Who came to 120 and Who comes to all who will receive Him.

Are you suggesting that all of these had a different god and He was not the same from the beginning as He is today? As far as virgins, all of these were virgin to Gods Spirit until He came and planted His seed, which is Spirit for God is a Spirit, in you. He hasn't done that in you has He and the reason you cant relate to this same Spirit who came to all of these. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man. You are not applying God to yourself is all.
You are adopted Gary, not begotten by God and your mother.

rod.ney

Yes Jesus' body ( God's Body ) was created, like our body was created, BUT His Spirit ( as God the Former Word in John 1:1 ) was NOT created, like our spirit was created by and Through Him as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16! So yes All things got created through & by God the Son ( the Word in John 1:1 )Before He Became incarnate ( Flesh as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! Jesus Pre-existed as the WORD ( - Spirit -God - John 4:24 ) before He became physical ( incarnate - God in the Flesh ) in John 1:14! Case closed!

Gary Mac

You are adopted, not begotten.

God did not divinely make you, but you have a human father.
No; you are adopted by law, I am born of God by His same Spirit Jesus was born of. And God did divinely make me in His same image. His divine Spirit is my own. He is not your own is He and the reason you cant relate to being His son yourself as He demands of us if He is to be your father.

civic

No; you are adopted by law, I am born of God by His same Spirit Jesus was born of. And God did divinely make me in His same image. His divine Spirit is my own. He is not your own is He and the reason you cant relate to being His son yourself as He demands of us if He is to be your father.
Jesus was NEVER born of the spirit, born again. That is HERESY.

The new birth is for SINNERS like you gary, not Jesus who was SINLESS, HOLY, PERFECT- like Father, like Son.

Scripture says there in NONE righteous no not one
There is none who does good no not one
All have sinned.

But Jesus was none of the Above for He is God manifest in the flesh- God Incarnate. The Creator of all for in Him, by Him through Him are all things in heaven and earth. He is BEFORE ALL CREATION-created things which excludes Him as being a creature but makes Him Eternal, just like the Father is Eternal. Colossians 1, John 1, Hebrews 1 and 1 Corinthians 8:6.

hope this helps !!!

rod.ney

One God in three divine persons? What is that noise about? God is One and man is the temple of Him. Only because you are not the temple of Him to be as He is doesnt mean others arent, it only means that you are not and do not obey Him to be.
The noise is Totally about the scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so to us ) that I posted Gary! Read them because they say EXACTLY what I posted! Case closed!

Gary Mac

You are adopted Gary, not begotten by God and your mother.
I am son of man just as Jesus was son of man. I am son of God just as Jesus was son of God by the same Spirit that our God is.

Read Matt 3:16 Jesus didnt even know Him or His Spirit until God came to him by His Spirit and opened up who he was to that man, and He does the same in us all who will receive Him to be born of His Spirit. Jesus referred to this new man of Spirit as born again. not born of man but born of God who is a Spirit, a Spirit of Love for God is Love. You dont understand that at all.

Gary Mac

The noise is Totally about the scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so to us ) that I posted Gary! Read them because they say EXACTLY what I posted! Case closed!
Noise is about your misinterpretations of it from a religious mind instead of having the mind of Christ.