Only one is Creator, Omnipotent, Eternal, and Immutable. = YHWH

When the apostles prayed to God, the Father of Jesus, they called him: “Sovereign Lord, you are the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all the things in them" (Acts 4:24).

In Rev. 4:11, the elders in heavens said to the One sitting on the throne: "you created all things, and because of your will they came into existence and were created.”

The Scriptures NEVER say that Jesus is the Creator. On the contrary, Jesus says that it was his Father who gave him life:

John 6:57 (...) the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father (...)

Since we both agree there is ONLY ONE creator, and the PERSON of Jesus Christ the Son is THE creator, and the PERSON of the Holy Spirit is THE creator...

Then the person of Jesus Christ the Son and the person of the Holy Spirit are the SELFSAME Person.

Just to clarify the doctrine of the Trinity...

Do Persons create, or do Beings create?

I define "a person" as "a spirit or human being", so I say Both.

If you say Both...

Does that mean there is ONE creator in one sense and THREE creators in another sense?

I say No.
Only ONE Creator, God.
And Jesus Christ is NOT The Holy Spirit.

When the apostles prayed to God, the Father of Jesus, they called him: “Sovereign Lord, you are the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all the things in them" (Acts 4:24).

In Rev. 4:11, the elders in heavens said to the One sitting on the throne: "you created all things, and because of your will they came into existence and were created.”

The Scriptures NEVER say that Jesus is the Creator. On the contrary, Jesus says that it was his Father who gave him life:

John 6:57 (...) the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father (...)
NO indication that The Father is referred to in Acts 4:24.
In fact The ONE Lord, Jesus Christ created all things.
The Son is acknowledged as The Creator in John 1:2-3; Hebrews 1:10; Col. 1:16-16 etc. etc.
Jesus NEVER said The Father gave Him life.

I won't lose my time with trolls:

Acts 4:24 On hearing this, they raised their voices with one accord to God and said:

Sovereign Lord, you are the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all the things in them, 25 and who said through holy spirit by the mouth of our forefather David, your servant:
‘Why did nations become agitated and peoples meditate on empty things? 26 The kings of the earth took their stand and the rulers gathered together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one.’ (Psal.2:1,2)
27 For truly both Herod and Pontius Pilate with men of the nations and with peoples of Israel were gathered together in this city against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, 28 to do what your hand and counsel had determined beforehand to occur. 29 And now, Jehovah, give attention to their threats, and grant to your slaves to keep speaking your word with all boldness, 30 while you stretch out your hand for healing and while signs and wonders occur through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

I won't lose my time with trolls:

Acts 4:24 On hearing this, they raised their voices with one accord to God and said:

Sovereign Lord, you are the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all the things in them, 25 and who said through holy spirit by the mouth of our forefather David, your servant:
‘Why did nations become agitated and peoples meditate on empty things? 26 The kings of the earth took their stand and the rulers gathered together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one.’ (Psal.2:1,2)
27 For truly both Herod and Pontius Pilate with men of the nations and with peoples of Israel were gathered together in this city against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, 28 to do what your hand and counsel had determined beforehand to occur. 29 And now, Jehovah, give attention to their threats, and grant to your slaves to keep speaking your word with all boldness, 30 while you stretch out your hand for healing and while signs and wonders occur through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”
Yes, The Son is the one who made heaven and earth.
Hebrews 1:10.

It is not just me.

The vast majority of TRINITARIANS would fight your “truth” that God is three SEPARATE Persons.

So why do you say God is separate Persons?
LOL....sheeze man.....Jesus isn't the Father, The Father isn't the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit isn't Jesus....3 separate persons....Yet all God. YHWH

I am a separate person than my wife...The Bible says and they will become one flesh.

Yes. They are all the PERSON named YHWH and they are NOT separate.

The name the Father refers to the Person YHWH in transcendence, the name the Spirit of God refers to the Person YHWH in immanence, and the name the Son of God refers to the Person YHWH incarnate.

Whereas YOU said they are each YHWH but separate.

That would be three separate YHWHs.

Correct?
No, that's not biblical.

The Scriptures DO teach that Jesus is the creator. Read John 1-3, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:10 by His own Father and there is Revelation 3:14 then get back to me.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

The Scriptures NEVER call Jesus the Creator. The Scriptures say that God created through Jesus…not that Jesus was the Creator. Everything that was created THROUGH Jesus, exists by the will of God, his Father.

The Scriptures NEVER call Jesus the Creator. The Scriptures say that God created through Jesus…not that Jesus was the Creator. Everything that was created THROUGH Jesus, exists by the will of God, his Father.
Apparently your not familiar with the definition of the word "through." When it says all things were created by Him and through Him it's saying Jesus is the means/agent who created all things.

Hebrews 1:10 confirms this by His own Father. So, let me ask you this? Tell me what through means?

In Him,
james

NO reference to The Father in Acts 4:24.

NO reference to The Father in Acts 4:24.

Then according to the doctrine of the Trinity...

If the word "God" is NOT a reference to God The Father...

1) Is the word "God" in Acts 4:24 a reference to God The Son?

2) Is the word "God" in Acts 4:24 a reference to God The Holy Spirit?

Or perhaps both.

Acts 4:24... And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

Then according to the doctrine of the Trinity...

If the word "God" is NOT a reference to God The Father...

1) Is the word "God" in Acts 4:24 a reference to God The Son?

2) Is the word "God" in Acts 4:24 a reference to God The Holy Spirit?

Or perhaps both.

Acts 4:24... And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
Could be a reference to anyone of The Three or ALL Three.

Back