Only those who do the will of God will enter

Great.

No problem with Matthew 7.

So then you agree that you must obey Jesus' teachings and do them to enter the Kingdom.

"These words of mine" began at chapter 5 verse 3. Go and read what he said, and do what he said, or you will not enter the Kingdom.

WHY do you call me "Lord, Lord, and not do what I say."

So then you agree that you must obey Jesus' teachings and do them to enter the Kingdom.

"These words of mine" began at chapter 5 verse 3. Go and read what he said, and do what he said, or you will not enter the Kingdom.

WHY do you call me "Lord, Lord, and not do what I say."
Sure, but no one is perfect.

"I have come as light into the world, so that everyone who believes in me will not remain in darkness."
Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Luke 6:46
Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21
John 6:40
For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.
Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead, 1 Peter 1:21

Whoever believes in Me shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

For the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word [the good news of salvation] which was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:25

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by gnostics. 1 Peter 2:4 Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you: Wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe even if someone told you.’ Acts 13:39-42
Did Jesus leave us wondering what he meant by "the will of my Father"? NOPE.
Those who reject me have a judge — the word which I have spoken will judge them on the Last Day. John 12:46-48
They stumble because they do not obey the word, they do not believe the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:8

Establish your hearts, for the Judge is at the door! James 5:8-10

Life and Judgment Are Through the Son John 5:24

I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved John 10:9
I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance. John 10:10

"I have come as light into the world, so that everyone who believes in me will not remain in darkness."
Our Lord's God said:
Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Luke 6:46
Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21
Fred said:
John 6:40 For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.
Whoever believes in Me shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24
For the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word [the good news of salvation] which was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:25
Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by gnostics. 1 Peter 2:4 Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you: Wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe even if someone told you.’ Acts 13:39-42
Our Lord's God said:
Did Jesus leave us wondering what he meant by "the will of my Father"? NOPE.
Those who reject me have a judge — the word which I have spoken will judge them on the Last Day. John 12:46-48
They stumble because they do not obey the word, they do not believe the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:8
I agree, Jn 6:40 is very complex...
“If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. The one who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’” He said this in reference to the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him receive; John 7:37-39

Fill My Cup

“If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. The one who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’” He said this in reference to the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him receive; John 7:37-39

Fill My Cup
All is in the word 'beholds'...

All is in the word 'beholds'...
Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!
The reason the world does not know us is that it has not known him. 1 John 3:1

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!
Note that Paul calls human mind the same as Devil in Rom 8.

JonHawk said:

Note that Paul calls human mind the same as Devil in Rom 8.
Keep in mind that he said that if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners
to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2:12

JonHawk said:

Keep in mind that he said that if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners
to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2:12
Christ Spirit in you takes over your essense.

JonHawk said:

Remember that at the time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners
Christ Spirit in you takes over your essense.
Whoever has the Son has [spiritual] life whoever does not have the Son of God does not; 1 John 5:12

Last edited:
Why didn't you also quote John 6:29 too? That's the usual routine of heretics. I'll bet that one also nullifies Jesus' teaching at Matthew 7:21-27, right?

How can anyone say they believe in Jesus when they don't even believe they must do what he said?
Jesus gave many stipulations what one must do in order to receieve from God that what he did in Matt 3:16, but because these do not believe that God sent Jesus to show them what it is to have from Him, these do not believe the very one God sent to show them His way, not by words but by actions.

How many here actually have those same signs following them as followed Jesus? How many actually walk as He walks in His same light as he commands of us all, how many are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin? How many believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 that the kingdom. of God doesnt come with observation but is within you.

These do not know what it is to be the temple of God for you watch how some will reply to this very post and call it all gnostic lies. you just watch and see.

Jesus gave many stipulations what one must do in order to receieve from God that what he did in Matt 3:16,
The stipulation is reconciliation through the Son.
Whoever has the Son has [spiritual] life whoever does not have the Son of God does not; 1 John 5:12
These do not know what it is to be the temple of God for you watch how some will reply to this very post and call it all gnostic lies. you just watch and see.
Remember that at the time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners

Sure, but no one is perfect.
Do you know why you cant be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you in Matt 5:48? You dont follow the ways of Jesus to be is all. That is very obvious as to what you just said and what Jesus said you would be if you did follow him in his ways in the Father who perfected Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is what you are missing from God and why it is impossible for you to be perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

I am His son for sure.
And the Spirit of Christ is to be anointed of Gods Spirit, for Christ is the Spirit of God and Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God, And we are CXhrists and Christ is Gods.
And because of Pauls sin he was separated from Christ but tried to justify his sin just as you are doing. Gnostic teachings -- Right? LOL

I am His son for sure. And the Spirit of Christ is to be anointed of Gods Spirit, for Christ is the Spirit of God and Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God, And we are CXhrists and Christ is Gods.
And because of Pauls sin he was separated from Christ but tried to justify his sin just as you are doing. Gnostic teachings -- Right? LOL
On the contrary, Paul declared that Christ was delivered to death for our sins, and raised for our justification. (Rom 4:25)
That those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ. (Rom 5:17)

On the contrary, Paul declared that Christ was delivered to death for our sins, and raised for our justification. (Rom 4:25)
Justification doesnt come from Jesus at all, justification comes from God and He is the One who judges whether you follow the one He sent as example for you to follow in his ways to be like Him or not.

That those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ. (Rom 5:17)
The gift of righteousness is to be without sin. You cant be the righteousness of God in Christ and still be the sinner, that is impossible, either you are Gods righteous or you are not and the sinner instead. And Paul was very clear he loved his sin, he asked God to take that from him three times but never could give his sin over. to be the righteousness of God in His anointing, Christ.

You have that same problem, you like your sin more then you like the righteousness, perfections, of God.

Justification doesnt come from Jesus at all,
That is why you are a blind gnostic dead in transgressions.
justification comes from God...
God made him who knew no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we become the righteousness of God. 2 Cor 5:21
You cant be the righteousness of God in Christ ...
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have been granted living faith;
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
His divine power has given all things for a spiritual life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3

That is why you are a blind gnostic dead in transgressions.

God made him who knew no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we become the righteousness of God. 2 Cor 5:21

To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have been granted living faith;
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
His divine power has given all things for a spiritual life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3
We who are of Christ are that person of Christ that God demands of us if we are to be His temple.

We who are of Christ are that person of Christ that God demands of us if we are to be His temple.
How long will gnostics love delusions; Know that the Lord has set apart the faithful for himself; Ps 4:3-4
We will rejoice in your salvation; God answers his anointed one from his heavenly sanctuary with the saving strength of His right hand. Ps 20:5-6
Now do not be stiff-necked, trust in the Lord and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever, 2 Chron 30:8

Last edited:
Back