Only those who do the will of God will enter

To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have been granted living faith;
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
His divine power has given all things for a spiritual life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3
Then why are you still the sinner?
How long will gnostics love delusions;
Until we are put on a cross that is delusional for you because of your sin you cant hear Him at all.
Know that the Lord has set apart the faithful for himself; Ps 4:3-4
He sure has and we who has overcome sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:21,
We will rejoice in your salvation; God answers his anointed one from his heavenly sanctuary with the saving strength of His right hand. Ps 20:5-6
We do but you rejoice in your sin without His salvation from sin for He takes away the sins of this world but you like your sin more then His redemption from sin. His ways for atonement is gnostic likes for you as you keep stating of Him.
Now do not be stiff-necked, trust in the Lord and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever, 2 Chron 30:8
Stiff necked would be a gross understatement for you, for to you the ways for Jesus in the Father is gnostic lies as you keep accusing him of.

Christ Spirit in you takes over your essense.
Only if you learn sound doctrine which is the substance of our faith, that He can He control our mind as far as influencing how we think.

"My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you." Galatians 4:19

He is formed in us by the Word of sound doctrine being accepted.

We can distort it when we want to glorify our own way of being Christ.
We find delusional Christians in such forums as this one for that reason.

Christ's Spirit does not take over by default. We must seek and fight for the truth before He can feel at home in us.

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may be at home in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love."

Ephesians 3:14-17a

Last edited:
Only if you learn sound doctrine which is the substance of our faith, that He can He control our mind as far as influencing how we think.

"My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you." Galatians 4:19

He is formed in us by the Word of sound doctrine being accepted.

We can distort it when we want to glorify our own way of being Christ.
We find delusional Christians in such forums as this one for that reason.

Christ's Spirit does not take over by default. We must seek and fight for the truth before He can feel at home in us.

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may be at home in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love."

Ephesians 3:14-17a
I think it is more complex than just siding with doctrines.
e.g., "13For everyone who partakes only of milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. 14But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to distinguish between good and evil." Or another example, 20“For I say to you that unless your righteousness far surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven."
"10but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who does what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."
Any doctrene must pass test of "spirit and truth" test.

I think it is more complex than just siding with doctrines.
e.g., "13For everyone who partakes only of milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. 14But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to distinguish between good and evil." Or another example, 20“For I say to you that unless your righteousness far surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven."
"10but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who does what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."
Any doctrene must pass test of "spirit and truth" test.

Just siding with doctrines? What else is there to side with for the believer?

What does a believer believe? Some believe a man is a god, some believe there are three of these gods and call them a trinity, some believe that God is a Spirit, some believe that the ways of Christ is gnostic lies.

Beliefs are not real they are speculation formed by opinions and the only way one will know the truth and not a belief and not opinion at all is when Gods comes to you and manifests Himself in you; and when pone see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:14-15
What does a believer believe? Some believe a man is a god, some believe there are three of these gods and call them a trinity, some believe that God is a Spirit, some believe that the ways of Christ is gnostic lies.

Beliefs are not real they are speculation formed by opinions and the only way one will know the truth and not a belief and not opinion at all is when Gods comes to you and manifests Himself in you; and when pone see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
That verse doesn't help your gnostic speculations.

6 But when God again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:
“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”
7 And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
8 But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1

1Cor 2. Natural-psychic-soulish element usually follow a doctrine, like a book ends; pneumatic - spiritual nature has one doctrine 'spirit and truth' intuition based.

1Cor 2. Natural-psychic-soulish element usually follow a doctrine, like a book ends; pneumatic - spiritual nature has one doctrine 'spirit and truth' intuition based.
You are talking like its witch craft.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:14-15
Yes Christ in me is the firstborn of many.
That verse doesn't help your gnostic speculations.
I know, I dont need help for God is my mind and His Spirit resides in me just as Gnostics know. You just dont know that Gods Spirit resides in man His temple, that is why His ways are lies for you for sure and for certain.
6 But when God again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:
“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”
Yes when Jesus came to know God in Matt 3:16 they did for sure, and when the same happened in me they did the same, and they rejoice every time one come to know God.
7 And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
8 But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1
And we who has overcome sin and the world sit with Him in His throne where all the angels do rejoice. You havent experienced that well done good and faithful servant have you? It would do you well to be born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 and we all are who has received the same from the Father as Jesus did. You are just left out of those blessing because of your rejection of His Spirit that gnostics know where God resides only because for you Gods Spirit to reside in man is gnostic lies as you keep charging Him with. See Luke 17:20-21, Jesus knew God resides in man as well, but you dont even believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. That is gnostic lies for you. .

You are talking like its witch craft.
Not to me, he is spot on. Now if you want to see witchcraft at work, read Paul where he used trickery to get people to follow him as a sinner instead of the ways of Jesus perfections to be without sin. .

2 Cor 12:16. But be that as it may, I did not burden you myself; nevertheless, devious person that I am, I took you in by deceit.

That is witchcraft, soothsaying and he has bewitched many into his way as the sinner he said he was. .

Yes Christ in me is the firstborn of many.
Tell me about it:

Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Christ"

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to deceitful gnostics,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

Tell me about it:

JonHawk -- Im curious why you reject redemption through Christ as you keep stating here? What evil would have you in that state of mind that Gods redemption to be His anointed ?
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Your gospel is not veiled at all, you are clear that the gospel of Christ and to be in His ways as Jesus was is gnostic lies. Your gospel is not veiled at all, you openly deny the ways of Gods Spirit in man as gnostics are of, is lies to your agnostic mind.

Tell me about it:

Redemption though Christ Jesus is not a momentary event, it is life long following good and evil separation / judgements by Christ within.

JonHawk said:
Tell me about it:

Redemption though Christ Jesus is not a momentary event, it is life long following good and evil separation / judgements by Christ within.
They will all know the Lord.
As you [believers] therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, remain in Him; rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith; Col 2:6-7

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us.
But you have received the anointing from the Holy One, Christ the Messiah and you know the truth; 1 John 2:19-20

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord Christ Jesus. Eph 5:6-8

Whoever believes in Him [as Lord and Savior] is not judged, but the one who does not believe [and has rejected Christ Jesus] is judged already;
because he has not believed, trusted in the One and only begotten Son of God [the One who is the source of salvation]. John 3:18

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Tell me about it:

They will all know the Lord.
As you [believers] therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, remain in Him; rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith; Col 2:6-7

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us.
But you have received the anointing from the Holy One, Christ the Messiah and you know the truth; 1 John 2:19-20

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord Christ Jesus. Eph 5:6-8

Whoever believes in Him [as Lord and Savior] is not judged, but the one who does not believe [and has rejected Christ Jesus] is judged already;
because he has not believed, trusted in the One and only begotten Son of God [the One who is the source of salvation]. John 3:18
Many refuse to understand:
"10but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."
God facilitated evolution of consciousness.

Understand 1Cor 13 , you begin blindly looking through a dark glass and grow mature until you are known (epegnōsthēn) by God.
One last time: You're conflating redemption with sanctification.

Secondly your above is heresy.

That's two in a row for you.

You obviously don't understand justification by faith nor the Gospel.

Back