Only those who do the will of God will enter

One last time: You're conflating redemption with sanctification.

Secondly your above is heresy.

That's two in a row for you.

You obviously don't understand justification by faith nor the Gospel.
There no sanctification except psychic becoming pneumatic.

JonHawk said:
They will all know the Lord.
As you [believers] therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, remain in Him; rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith; Col 2:6-7

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us.
But you have received the anointing from the Holy One, Christ the Messiah and you know the truth; 1 John 2:19-20

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord Christ Jesus. Eph 5:6-8

Whoever believes in Him [as Lord and Savior] is not judged, but the one who does not believe [and has rejected Christ Jesus] is judged already;
because he has not believed, trusted in the One and only begotten Son of God [the One who is the source of salvation]. John 3:18
Many refuse to understand...
And after three days the Son of Man will rise. But they did not understand what he meant Mark 9:31-32

For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen [John 6:62] you are devoid of faith and still in your sins! 1 Cor 15:16-17
Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. 1 Cor 15:34
"10but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away....
God facilitated evolution of consciousness.
But when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; This is why it is said:
“Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, Ephesians 5:13-17

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
They will all know the Lord.
As you [believers] therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, remain in Him; rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith; Col 2:6-7

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us.
But you have received the anointing from the Holy One, Christ the Messiah and you know the truth; 1 John 2:19-20

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord Christ Jesus. Eph 5:6-8

Whoever believes in Him [as Lord and Savior] is not judged, but the one who does not believe [and has rejected Christ Jesus] is judged already;
because he has not believed, trusted in the One and only begotten Son of God [the One who is the source of salvation]. John 3:18

And after three days the Son of Man will rise. But they did not understand what he meant Mark 9:31-32

For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen [John 6:62] you are devoid of faith and still in your sins! 1 Cor 15:16-17
Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. 1 Cor 15:34

But when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; This is why it is said:
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, Ephesians 5:13-17
Paul mentioned two 'wisdoms' (1Cor1 and 2). One understood by psychics the other by pneumatics, sort it out. Psychics "are spiritually discerned ". Christ is Spirit, you can not physically kill spirit.

JonHawk said:
Paul mentioned two 'wisdoms' (1Cor1 and 2). One understood by psychics the other by pneumatics, sort it out. Psychics "are spiritually discerned ".
If gnostic psychics understood that the inheritance is of faith in Christ then they would not lack discernment of the new covenant.
For it's purpose is fulfilled in Christ for everyone who believes. Rom 10:4 Having the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. Phil 3:9-10 Now that this faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Do we then nullify the law through this faith? Absolutely not! On the contrary, we establish the law. Rom 3:31
For it is God Who establishes us [in joint fellowship] with you in Christ 2 Corinthians 1:20-22 And so you fulfill the law of Christ.

Last edited:
Redemption though Christ Jesus is not a momentary event, it is life long following good and evil separation / judgements by Christ within.
That is a mis quote, I do reject redemption through Jesus, for redemption comes only by way of Gods anointing be in me just as Jesus was redeemed from the laws of the temple he once taught in by Gods Spirit, see Matt 3:16.. In fact these he once taught are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme.

You guys never have been redeemed from your laws is the real problem here and why you cant understand what happened in Jesus from lack in receiving the very same redemption from the Father who is God yourselves.

The only way Jesus can redeem you is if you follow him to the One who does the redemption, the One who redeemed Jesus from the temple and became the temple of God just as we all do who has receieved the same from Him as Jesus did.

The reason you guys cant see that is because you worship a different god from the One Jesus obeyed, and prayed to, and said sent him to lead you to the Father, the One who saves. You havent met that God Jesus met have you, Abraham met and redeemed him, Moses met and redeemed him, Jesus met in Matt 3:16 and redeemed him, 120 met in an upper room, and all today who is born of God, born again as Jesus was and these were.

JonHawk said:

If gnostic psychics understood that the inheritance is of faith in Christ then they would not lack discernment of the new covenant.
For it's purpose is fulfilled in Christ for everyone who believes. Rom 10:4 Having the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. Phil 3:9-10 Now that this faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Do we then nullify the law through this faith? Absolutely not! On the contrary, we establish the law. Rom 3:31
For it is God Who establishes us [in joint fellowship] with you in Christ 2 Corinthians 1:20-22 And so you fulfill the law of Christ.
I take no heart in Paul for he was a deceiver, he used trickery, witchcraft, on you guys to get you guys to follow him as the sinner he never got delivered from instead of Christ to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect. Paul never had that perfection. He spoke out from both sides of his mouth looking noble toward you religious guys. Paul was like nearly all preachers whs desire is to have their name on the marque. Paul called this desire as a thorn in his flesh, his desire to be exalted for his abundance of knowledge and asked God to deliver it from him three times but failed to get that deliverance from a wannabe.

Many refuse to understand:
"10but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."
God facilitated evolution of consciousness.
Paul never understood that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. Paul never was like the Father, he always was the sinner he said he was.

Just look at this post 12 for now we see through a mirror darkly. We who has the light of Christ as our mind as Jesus did there is no darkness at all. Paul only say in part as he said, but we who are of Christ have the whole knowledge that God has for we have His mind, or Spirit the mind is called, the mind of Christ.

How can you say you are of Christ and know only in part? Either all of heaven is open to you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 or you are not born again to know this difference. Either you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect or you are not.

That is a mis quote, I do reject redemption through Jesus, for redemption comes only by way of Gods anointing ....
If anyone wants to follow Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross Matt 16:24
You guys never have been redeemed from your laws is the real problem here
You cannot go where I am going. John 7:34
The only way Jesus can redeem you is if you follow him to the One who does the redemption,
But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. Heb 9

JonHawk said:

I take no heart in Paul for he was a deceiver, he used trickery, witchcraft,
Nor does your idolatrous gnostic heart have a place for Christ.

Therefore, having obtained help from God, I stand, witnessing to both small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26

If anyone wants to follow Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross Matt 16:24
You cant do that, that is very obvious.
You cannot go where I am going. John 7:34
34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

You are seeking him but cannot find him, you are still looking for him to come to you someday, and because you are still looking you cant go where he is, but I have seen Him and am like Him and I am where he is in the Father. 1 John 3, and when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. But that isn't going to happen for you is it and do you know why? You are still looking in the wrong places for Him.
But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. Heb 9
Christ comes to all who will recieve Him in themselves as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where he became anointed of God, Christ in him, same One in me. It is by identification Wirth Him, not through a belief LOL.

Paul never understood that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. Paul never was like the Father, he always was the sinner he said he was.

Just look at this post 12 for now we see through a mirror darkly. We who has the light of Christ as our mind as Jesus did there is no darkness at all. Paul only say in part as he said, but we who are of Christ have the whole knowledge that God has for we have His mind, or Spirit the mind is called, the mind of Christ.

How can you say you are of Christ and know only in part? Either all of heaven is open to you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 or you are not born again to know this difference. Either you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect or you are not.
I know 'in part' as i am on a 'stairway' of evolution of consciousness, Christ within teaches me. 'Born again' expression stands against Chris explanation of Spiritual origination, it is a spiritual heresy of ignorance.

That is a mis quote, I do reject redemption through Jesus, for redemption comes only by way of Gods anointing be in me just as Jesus was redeemed from the laws of the temple he once taught in by Gods Spirit, see Matt 3:16.. In fact these he once taught are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme.

You guys never have been redeemed from your laws is the real problem here and why you cant understand what happened in Jesus from lack in receiving the very same redemption from the Father who is God yourselves.

The only way Jesus can redeem you is if you follow him to the One who does the redemption, the One who redeemed Jesus from the temple and became the temple of God just as we all do who has receieved the same from Him as Jesus did.

The reason you guys cant see that is because you worship a different god from the One Jesus obeyed, and prayed to, and said sent him to lead you to the Father, the One who saves. You havent met that God Jesus met have you, Abraham met and redeemed him, Moses met and redeemed him, Jesus met in Matt 3:16 and redeemed him, 120 met in an upper room, and all today who is born of God, born again as Jesus was and these were.
Gary, Matt 3:16? What happened there, in your opinion?
Matt 4:1-11 is a continuation of story started in 3:16, same event.

I know 'in part' as i am on a 'stairway'
I know how to build one and all the mechanics of it, I used to do that for a living and believe me you dont leave out any parts of that staircase, finished from top to bottom.
of evolution of consciousness, Christ within teaches me.
If Christ taught a soul, than that soul would be Like Jesus was in the Father, holy, pure, and without sin.
'Born again' expression stands against Chris explanation of Spiritual origination, it is a spiritual heresy of ignorance.
Born again is to receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when his mind was opened to God and His heaven, a new mind.

Gary, Matt 3:16? What happened there, in your opinion?
Matt 3:16 is not an opinion. When I read Matt 3:16 and it says God came to Jesus by His spirit and what happened? It says all of heaven was opened to Jesus. I have no reservations for opinions in that it is quite clear what happened.
Matt 4:1-11 is a continuation of story started in 3:16, same event.
Yes 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The devil -- sin -- left him and then what happened? Gods angels came and ministered to Jesus, opened up a whole new understanding about God from God Himself.

I copied and pasted it. Sin leaves everyone who is born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. In fact we cannot sin because we are born again of God with the same renewed mind Jesus received. 1 John 3:9.

Some here think born again is simply saying Jesus is Lord LOL.

I know how to build one and all the mechanics of it, I used to do that for a living and believe me you dont leave out any parts of that staircase, finished from top to bottom.

If Christ taught a soul, than that soul would be Like Jesus was in the Father, holy, pure, and without sin.

Born again is to receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when his mind was opened to God and His heaven, a new mind.
Nicodemus was wrong and Jesus corrected him, you can not be born physically again only by enlightenment sent by God, from above.
"The LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? 7If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.”

Matt 3:16 is not an opinion. When I read Matt 3:16 and it says God came to Jesus by His spirit and what happened? It says all of heaven was opened to Jesus. I have no reservations for opinions in that it is quite clear what happened.

Yes 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The devil -- sin -- left him and then what happened? Gods angels came and ministered to Jesus, opened up a whole new understanding about God from God Himself.

I copied and pasted it. Sin leaves everyone who is born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. In fact we cannot sin because we are born again of God with the same renewed mind Jesus received. 1 John 3:9.

Some here think born again is simply saying Jesus is Lord LOL.
Younger son went to serve civilian who had pigs. Sin is ignorance.

You cant do that, that is very obvious.
The only thing obvious to blind gnostics is that they reject Christ.

But now Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Gal 2:20

You are children of God, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Nicodemus was wrong and Jesus corrected him, you can not be born physically again only by enlightenment sent by God, from above.
Amen, Jesus was proof of that in Matt 3:16.
"The LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? 7If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.”
And the only way one can rule over it is if one has received from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. where only God Himself can open that mind to be like Him and walk as He walks in His same light, and in that the same signs shall follow those who has received, perfect even as my Father in hravekrn is perfect as Jesus commanded of us.

Obedience to receive is the keys to His kingdom. And Jesus was clear that the kingdom of God oddest come with observation as most are looking for a man as a god to come, it is within you according to Jesus in Luke 17;20-21, and by obedience I received identification with God the very same in me as Jesus did in himself in Matt 3:16.

Younger son went to serve civilian who had pigs. Sin is ignorance.
Sin is not a defect, sin is a given in choice. Sin is separation from God and noting more. Killing, stealing, chasing the neighbors wife is not the sin, the sin is being separated from the One who would not do those things by way of virtue. And that doesnt come by trying to follow the laws for sin, it come by a renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms for purity, holyness, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light.

If one has the same mind, His traits become our own. 1 John 3:9 we who are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, it is impossible to be in sin.

Back