Ontario Mayor calling out Hospital and Provincial Health Lies.

Son Of Saxon

Oh ... And Boonie... We all knew this FYI...kinda like the still births that you keep waiting for CNN and MSNBC to tell you about.....which are actually happening still.... Nurses have been saying so. Of course CBC , CTV and Global don't interview them.

*TRuSt tHe ExPerTs*

Authentic Nouveau

Oh ... And Boonie... We all knew this FYI...kinda like the still births that you keep waiting for CNN and MSNBC to tell you about.....which are actually happening still.... Nurses have been saying so. Of course CBC , CTV and Global don't interview them.

*TRuSt tHe ExPerTs*
I went to a nurse whistle blower site. Lot of threats for revealing secrets.

Birth room nurses are a better source than unemployed church people/arm chair experts.

Authentic Nouveau

*TRuSt tHe ExPerTs*
So how many moms are waiting for CBC and Fake news to confirm their baby was stillborn?

Son Of Saxon

So how many moms are waiting for CBC and Fake news to confirm their baby was stillborn?
I donno. I think the CBC has some experts they need to get to investigate first.

Once CBC sends their "expert(s)" and determines whether said Mother also agrees with the scientific consensus on Men giving brith, having menstrual cycles and that life starts after birth... Then explains what she was even doing bothering having a baby when she could ignore her maternal desires and work for the government....or become and alcoholic... Then CBC calls Soros and they get money and stuff happens.... And the mothers refered to as birthing parent and the baby wasn't actually really alive because it wasn't born yet so it ipso-facto didn't die.

That's my understanding

Authentic Nouveau

I donno. I think the CBC has some experts they need to get to investigate first.

Once CBC sends their "expert(s)" and determines whether said Mother also agrees with the scientific consensus on Men giving brith, having menstrual cycles and that life starts after birth... Then explains what she was even doing bothering having a baby when she could ignore her maternal desires and work for the government....or become and alcoholic... Then CBC calls Soros and they get money and stuff happens.... And the mothers refered to as birthing parent and the baby wasn't actually really alive because it wasn't born yet so it ipso-facto didn't die.

That's my understanding
It is very clear with Canadian farm children before they start school that mom is pregnant with a baby brother or sister. Science education head start program.