Open carry: how many guns is too many?

Lets trade, you allow guns if the citizen is trained in "military" fashion and you intuition the same measure of verification for every single vote cast.
My understanding is that in the military, soldiers do not carry guns around while on base. They carry guns only when on sentry or on the battlefield or during training.

But requirements for gun registration and training are minimal to nonexistent in much of the country.

What little you know.... That isn't true anymore.

What national elections are decided by a few thousand votes? The last few Presidential elections had differentials of millions of votes, although the anachronistic Electoral College gives some votes more weight than others.

Like I said, a few thousand votes. I don't care if you like the Electoral College or not.

My understanding is that in the military, soldiers do not carry guns around while on base. They carry guns only when on sentry or on the battlefield or during training.

They certainly do. Most military have concealed carry rights.

Even so, is this about training or not? You don't care if everyone is trained, you still wouldn't allow it.

Back