Original Sin...

The Word goes on to say that death spread to all because all sinned. (Rom 5:12) I would be surprised if you could bring up a passage that states a person is condemned based on Adam's sin as opposed to being condemned for their own sin.
It was and is right in front of you.
Unchecked Copy Box

1Co 15:22 - For as in Adam all die,even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

You don't understand what "original sin" is.

Rom. 5:12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—

1) sin came into the world through [Adam];
2) Therefore, all have sinned;
3) therefore death spread to all men.

Your Pelagian believes make this verse meaningless.
Adam's sin made all humanity sinners.
Because we are sinners, therefore we sin.

If your beliefs are true, then why has there never been ONE person, outside the Son of God, upon the billions upon billions who have ever lived, who lived without sinning?
Not sure why you are asking me these questions, because if I answer you will say you are not interested to talk to me.
But if there are other interested posters.
The Bible says, as this poster posted, "BECAUSE all sinned"
Then the poster changes it to "THEREFORE all have sinned"

Still, I am not seeing scripturally how "original sin" makes all people sin.

It was and is right in front of you.
Unchecked Copy Box

1Co 15:22 - For as in Adam all die,even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
You just repeated what you had already posted as if that verse explains how all in Adam were condemned based on Adam's sin.
It does teach that all humans die, (all of us in Adam) but this verse does not address the idea that Adam's sinning forces us to sin

Not sure why you are asking me these questions, because if I answer you will say you are not interested to talk to me.
But if there are other interested posters.
The Bible says, as this poster posted, "BECAUSE all sinned"
Then the poster changes it to "THEREFORE all have sinned"

IMO, it is a sin tracking program, for lack of a better explanation.

Sin spread to all men because all men sin.

Technically speaking we do NOT partake of Adam's original sin.

Please lose the whining, it's getting REALLY old.
It seems like a lame attempt at trying to censor me.
I'm sorry you're anti-American, and hate free speech.
(Can I assume you're a Biden supporter?)

I only asked you ONE question, and you're perfectly free to ignore it if you want. I'm not going to act like you and chase you around harassing you to answer them.

I'm mostly asking questions like that ONE rhetorically, to demonstrate to lurkers that there is no valid response. If you wish to answer the question to show that you think there IS a valid response, you're free to respond. Your choice.

And I'm not seeing scripturally where anyone was able to "not sin".
But if you don't want to answer that issue (because you can't), then that's fine by me.

OS contains elements of Satan the accusser.

Filing everyone is partaking of THAT is going backwords.

In some respects, it is like being baptised in Satan.

And NOT Jesus

So I guess you reject the atoning sacrifice of Christ.

You can't see how Adam sinning makes us all sinners, but you (presumably, please correct me if I'm wrong) have no problem seeing how Christ's righteousness makes us righteous.
Seems like a double standard to me.

I made sure not to include any questions in this latest post, since I know how badly that triggers you.
You're welcome.

You just repeated what you had already posted as if that verse explains how all in Adam were condemned based on Adam's sin.
It does teach that all humans die, (all of us in Adam) but this verse does not address the idea that Adam's sinning forces us to sin
It does explain how and why and who are affected by Adam’s disobedience . You cannot see or understand or receive truth unless God gives it to you.

But if you don't want to answer that issue (because you can't), then that's fine by me.

Since some people are triggered when you direct posts to them, I'll direct this one to myself, as a general comment on the group.

Rom. 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

"14. Even over them that had not sinned after the likeness of Adam’s transgression (kai epi tous mē hamartēsantas epi tōi homoiōmati tēs parabaseōs Adam). Adam violated an express command of God and Moses gave the law of God clearly. And yet sin and death followed all from Adam on till Moses, showing clearly that the sin of Adam brought terrible consequences upon the race."
-- A.T. Robertson, "Word Pictures"

"14. Nevertheless. Notwithstanding that sin is not imputed where there is no law, yet death reigned.
Death reigned. Men died; they were under the dominion of death in its various melancholy influences. The expression “death reigned” is one that is very striking. It is a representation of death as a monarch; having, dominion over all that period, and over all those generations. Under his dark and withering reign men sank down to the grave. We have a similar expression when we represent death as “the king of terrors.” It is a striking and affecting personification, for
(1.) his reign is absolute. He strikes down whom he pleases, and when he pleases.
(2.) There is no escape. All must bow to his sceptre, and be humbled beneath his hand.
(3.) It is universal. Old and young alike are the subjects of his gloomy empire.
(4.) It would be an eternal reign if it were not for the gospel. It would shed unmitigated woes upon the earth; and the silent tread of this terrific king would produce only desolation and tears for ever.
"
-- Albert Barnes, "Notes on the NT"

It does explain how and why and who are affected by Adam’s disobedience . You cannot see or understand or receive truth unless God gives it to you.

No it doesn't.

Were you baptised into Christ or Satan?

Not sure why some of you guys do not see an issue with that?

Please lose the whining, it's getting REALLY old.
It seems like a lame attempt at trying to censor me.
I'm sorry you're anti-American, and hate free speech.
(Can I assume you're a Biden supporter?)

I only asked you ONE question, and you're perfectly free to ignore it if you want. I'm not going to act like you and chase you around harassing you to answer them.

I'm mostly asking questions like that ONE rhetorically, to demonstrate to lurkers that there is no valid response. If you wish to answer the question to show that you think there IS a valid response, you're free to respond. Your choice.

you are not seeing where anyone was able to "not sin"
Sure you are, many people did not murder, nor commit adultery nor steal. people are able to refrain from many sins.
The fact that everyone chooses to sin in some ways, does not take away that it is a choice, Nor does it support the idea that Adam's sinning made it impossible for us to "not sin"

Sure you are, many people did not murder, nor commit adultery nor steal. people are able to refrain from many sins.
The fact that everyone chooses to sin in some ways, does not take away that it is a choice, Nor does it support the idea that Adam's sinning made it impossible for us to "not sin"
How was your day?

No, I'm not seeing it.

Let's start with the general, and go to the specific, shall we?

Eccl. 7:20 Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.

Rom. 3:12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good, not even one.”

Rom. 3:19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God.

Rom. 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Gal. 3:22 But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

1John 1:8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Sure you are, many people did not murder,

Matt. 5:21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment. 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

nor commit adultery

Matt. 5:27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

nor steal.

Ex. 20:17 You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.”

people are able to refrain from many sins.

You seem to be arguing a straw-man.
The question was whether there is anyone who never sins.
You seem to have CHANGED it to "there is no one who has committed EVERY sin."

Even if your argument were valid that "there are those who haven't committed sins A, B, or C, they've STILL committed sins, D, E, F, H, L, P, S, X, Y, Z, etc.

But even so, your argument fails utterly:

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it.

The fact that everyone chooses to sin in some ways, does not take away that it is a choice,

Nobody is denying that it is a "choice".
So this is ANOTHER straw-man on your part.
Nobody is "forced" to sin against their will.
They WILLINGLY sin.

Nor does it support the idea that Adam's sinning made it impossible for us to "not sin"

You're fallaciously shifting the burden of proof.

YOU need to show us where there is ANYONE in the Bible (or in human history, other than Jesus) who has "not sinned". Of course, this would contradict the Bible, so I suggest you don't go there.

Btw, have you noticed that you (almost?) NEVER quote Scripture to support your ideas?
(Sorry for the question, I didn't mean to ask it. Don't feel obligated to answer it.)

Everyone else has...

Last edited:
Sure it does it was right there in the verse I posted. Some can see it others because of false teaching and beliefs can’t.

I don't think Paul was saying what you thought he said.

He was expalining the doctrine of Christ.

Some of you guys think we have to be baptized in Satan.

If so, then what changed?

Last edited:
I don't think Paul was saying what you thought he said.

He was expalining the doctrine of Christ.

Some of you guys think we have to be baptized in Satan.

If so, then what changed?
I have no clue(nor do you) where you get baptized into satan. I know satan got his head crushed when Jesus walked out of the tomb 3 days after being crucified. Paul said all die in Adam , seems pretty clear to me. If you don’t understand that a sin nature is passed from father to offspring( the reason Jesus Father was the Holy Spirit) ask God to explain it to you and stop following other unlearned and lost men.

I have no clue(nor do you) where you get baptized into satan. I know satan got his head crushed when Jesus walked out of the tomb 3 days after being crucified. Paul said all die in Adam , seems pretty clear to me. If you don’t understand that a sin nature is passed from father to offspring( the reason Jesus Father was the Holy Spirit) ask God to explain it to you and stop following other unlearned and lost men.

You should understand ......

You are propagating OS.

Thought that was the debate.

Christian doctrine is Jesus won.

Either you think that was Paul's doctrine, Jesus won, or not.

Last edited:
Back