Original Sin...

lol ......

Ockay, we are of Satan / Adam and christ died for nothing.

Which seems to be many of the OS crowds thingy.

Should I really have to dig up scripture to rebuke that?

Sheesh .....

Let me guess, to much theology?
Lol, Adam didn’t die for anyone as he was a sinner, and saying his name in the same sentence with Jesus shows you do not have any clue about what scripture actually says.Adam died because he disobeyed God and Jesus died to pay for the sins committed by everyone including Adam’s sin.

Please provide linked quotes for all these straw-man arguments.

Thank you.

I can't keep up with all these strawmen.

Suffice it to say, the NT is about Jesus winning.

NOT putting us back under original sin.

As some seem to want to propagate.

Lol, Adam didn’t die for anyone as he was a sinner, and saying his name in the same sentence with Jesus shows you do not have any clue about what scripture actually says.Adam died because he disobeyed God and Jesus died to pay for the sins committed by everyone including Adam’s sin.

lol .....

Then why are you filing original sin?

I thought Jesus won?

What bible are you NOT reading?

Seemed like the story line to me.

Jesus Won.

Last edited:
lol .....

Then why are you filing original sin?

I thought Jesus won?

What bible are you NOT reading?

Seemed like the story line to me.

Jesus Won.
Of course Jesus won; however, are people still dying, and do women still having pain when they bear children ? You need to reread Genesis where Jesus was first prophesied about crushing satan’s head and receiving a bruised heel, which happened at Calvary. You are long on opinion and short on scripture to support your beliefs.

Of course Jesus won; however, are people still dying, and do women still having pain when they bear children ? You need to reread Genesis where Jesus was first prophesied about crushing satan’s head and receiving a bruised heel, which happened at Calvary. You are long on opinion and short on scripture to support your beliefs.

You think I don't understand because we are not agreeing on some finer points.

What did Paul say, about children born to Christians?

Hint, it was not they are born under the hedgeship of Adam's fall.

You think I don't understand because we are not agreeing on some finer points.

What did Paul say, about children born to Christians?

Hint, it was not they are born under the hedgeship of Adam's fall.
Do you actually believe anyone born to Christian’s will not physically die and or have pain bearing children ?. You have convinced yourself to believe a lie by taking scripture out of context and distorting scripture.

Do you actually believe anyone born to Christian’s will not physically die and or have pain bearing children ?. You have convinced yourself to believe a lie by taking scripture out of context and distorting scripture.

Go argue with your theology books .....

IMO, some Calvinists are seeking to put others under bondage of sin.

I have my own problems, but being under the hedgeship of Adam is not one of them.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Go argue with your theology books .....

IMO, you are a Calvinist seeking to put others under bondage of sin.

I have my own problems, but being under the hedgeship of Adam is not one of them.

Good luck with that.
The only book I trust or use is the Bible, and no doubt you did NOT get your beliefs from the Bible, and no I am not a Calvinist.

Not sure Paul was saying what you think he was saying.

He was expalining his doctrine, that Jesus won.

Not that we are of Satan.
Paul consistently affirms the sin nature all mankind inherits from Adam, all of us prior to regeneration being by nature children of wrath, dead in trespasses in sins as a result of Adam' sin in Eden.

Eph 2:1-3 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, (2) in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, (3) among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

The Word goes on to say that death spread to all because all sinned. (Rom 5:12) I would be surprised if you could bring up a passage that states a person is condemned based on Adam's sin as opposed to being condemned for their own sin.
We are sinners because Adam sinned, however this does not speak to what sin, the quantity, or even the quality. All humanity fell because of what Adam did. However, it is not that he ate the fruit, but that he sinned. He failed to meet God's set standard. God judged all humanity for that because He put Adam in dominion over all of His creation. Adam was our representative, and believers find that Christ became their representative through rebirth.

We are sinners because Adam sinned, however this does not speak to what sin, the quantity, or even the quality. All humanity fell because of what Adam did. However, it is not that he ate the fruit, but that he sinned. He failed to meet God's set standard. God judged all humanity for that because He put Adam in dominion over all of His creation. Adam was our representative, and believers find that Christ became their representative through rebirth.
where in scripture do you find the idea or concept of Adam as our represenatative, And what doe that mean?

Which version are you going with? That ALL men were made sinners or many were made sinners?
The Greek has it correct as polus, "many", because in this part of Chapter 5 the parallel is with those many unrighteous made righteous. Elsewhere pas, "all", deals with the entirety of the mankind, not all of whom are made righteousness.

KJV Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many (polus) were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many (polus) be made righteous.

Vines Expository Dictionary
pas
(G3956) radically means "all." Used without the article it means "every," every kind or variety.
polus (G4183), "much, many great," is used especially of number when its significance is "many,"

Strong G4183
πολύς, πολλός
polus polos
pol-oos'
Including the forms from the alternate “pollos”; (singular) much (in any respect) or (plural) many; neuter (singular) as adverb largely; neuter (plural) as adverb or noun often, mostly, largely: - abundant, + altogether, common, + far (passed, spent), (+ be of a) great (age, deal, -ly, while), long, many, much, oft (-en [-times]), plenteous, sore, straitly. Compare G4118, G4119.
Total KJV occurrences: 365

Back