Originated vs Originating

Yahchristian

When I say Relation of Identity in The Divine Nature, I mean that purely the Relation of the Originator/Father to The Originated/Son to The Originating/ Holy Spirit.

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify your view...

1) Is the word “originated” PAST tense?

2) Is the word “originating” PRESENT tense?

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify your view...

1) Is the word “originated” PAST tense?

2) Is the word “originating” PRESENT tense?
Whatever tense ,applied to God in a more excellent way, it would follow "a lack of duration. of time". In verities of the divine It is not taken as an act to its reception/motion/movement/changeableness/mutability , but as a relation/predicament. In that which is its opposite/opposito regard one from another, but not however as if other/s from The Divine Nature.

....... Alan

Whatever tense ,applied to God in a more excellent way, it would follow "a lack of duration. of time".

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

As applied to God, BOTH “originated” and “originating” refer to “a lack of duration. of time”.

1) Correct?

If you say Yes...

Then if you see NO difference in the tense of the words...

2) COULD you have said “The ORIGINATING/Son to The ORIGINATED/ Holy Spirit”?

If you say No..

3) What do you see as the DIFFERENCE between the words “originated” and “originating”?

That is nor wha
Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

As applied to God, BOTH “originated” and “originating” refer to “a lack of duration. of time”.

1) Correct?

If you say Yes...

Then if you see NO difference in the tense of the words...

2) COULD you have said “The ORIGINATING/Son to The ORIGINATED/ Holy Spirit”?

If you say No..

3) What do you see as the DIFFERENCE between the words “originated” and “originating”?
That is not what I stated . The terms are not imposed to refer to anything , but rather to Negate by removing corporal and created conditions of beginning . Therefore it is nothing to clarify because to terms do not add anything positive to contemplate your navel over. Remember The Son is not created but rather Communicated as one proceed therefrom another., but not however as if He were other from The Divine Nature.

.........Alan

......... Alan

Back