Our Arminian and Calvinist forum

Johnnybgood

I was reading a few posts from some Arminian and Calvinist posters and I think it would be a good idea if all of us just start ignoring the ones who are as civic says heterodox. I know I’m fairly new here but I think it’s a great solution to eliminate all these people from interfering with our conversations and sidetracking all of these threads.

What do you think and by you I mean the real Trinitarians. Maybe Trinitarians would be a better qualifier than saying Arminian or Calvinist . I believe everyone would welcome all of our Trinitarian posters right ?

If I have overstepped my bounds please let me know my fellow Trinitarians. Thank you.

civic

I was reading a few posts from some Arminian and Calvinist posters and I think it would be a good idea if all of us just start ignoring the ones who are as civic says heterodox. I know I’m fairly new here but I think it’s a great solution to eliminate all these people from interfering with our conversations and sidetracking all of these threads.

What do you think and by you I mean the real Trinitarians. Maybe Trinitarians would be a better qualifier than saying Arminian or Calvinist . I believe everyone would welcome all of our Trinitarian posters right ?

If I have overstepped my bounds please let me know my fellow Trinitarians. Thank you.
I think its a great suggestion and I'm sure many others feel the same way ,

civic

in fact I will tag those posters in the appropriate forums for example a certain poster that begins with an s I will tag in the JW, the Heterodox and Trinity forums and the others in those same forums so they can discuss all of their heterodox ideas, false teachings, false christ and false gods over there.

Johnnybgood

in fact I will tag those posters in the appropriate forums for example a certain poster that begins with an s I will tag in the JW, the Heterodox and Trinity forums and the others in those same forums so they can discuss all of their heterodox ideas, false teachings, false christ and false gods over there.
I like this idea. Thank you.

ReverendRV

I agree; in principle. I would like to feel them out first, because if they really want to know I want to give an answer to all who ask. But in over ten years of this, I can confidently say that no one has ever "really" wanted to know; but only want to kill, steal and destroy...

So yes, I will start using my 'virtual ignore' function. I expect two things; one, they will eventually congregate on Threads where they discuss amongst themselves, and Second they will still respond to us as much as they do now even though we're not talking to them...

And finally, I expect they will still have many Trinitarians who will never stop talking to them...

Last edited:

civic

I agree; in principle. I would like to feel them out first, because if they really want to know I want to give an answer to all who ask. But in over ten years of this, I can confidently say that no one has ever "really" wanted to know; but only want to kill, steal and destroy...

So yes, I will start using my 'virtual ignore' function. I expect two things, they will eventually congregate on Threads where they discuss amongst themselves; and they will still respond to us as much as they do now even though we're not talking to them...
Yes same here virtual ignore so I can still see their comments but ignore them. :)

Johnnybgood

So yes, I will start using my 'virtual ignore' function. I expect two things, they will eventually congregate on Threads where they discuss amongst themselves; and they will still respond to us as much as they do now even though we're not talking to them...
I like your idea @ReverendRV thank you.

How are you doing post surgery?

preacher4truth

It is biblical to avoid them.

PeanutGallery

so its ok in your opinion for mormons, JW's, atheists, agnostics and heterodox to be here as long as they are challenging Calvinists but not you ?

talk about a double standard, yikes
Are there any exceptions when discussing TULIP?
1Pet 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Ken Hamrick

I don't know. I was called a heretic here and had my motivations impugned and my character attacked for being a heretic just the other day, and all because the poster in question is more fond of jumping to conclusions than of reading more than a couple sentences.