Our Arminian and Calvinist forum

Chalcedon

This is a great idea. Limit yourself to people who mostly agree with you then you can turn off your brain and stop listening to the things you have no answers for.
The issue for me and others, is there is no category for "Calvinist and NOT" So how are we to throw scripture and ideas at calvinists if we don't come to the only thread identified that way.
Do you know the difference between heterodox and orthodox?

So you understand what the Historical Christian Faith is and what those doctrines are ?

Chalcedon

My church is reformed in name only. No one there teaches TULIP. If they taught those things I would not have stayed as long as I have, I think about 10 years. If the church was really like calvinists on this site, they would have excluded me from leading studies instead of continually inviting me to lead more.
I would imagine this is not what you want to hear. So I won't expect a response from you
So all this time you have been making things up about going to a “ Calvinist “ church. Your church is not Calvinist or reformed . This makes perfect sense since you make everything up about scripture as well. So now it all makes sense . What you claim in reality in never true .

ReverendRV

So all this time you have been making things up about going to a “ Calvinist “ church. Your church is not Calvinist or reformed . This makes perfect sense since you make everything up about scripture as well. So now it all makes sense . What you claim in reality in never true .
I knew you would eventually see that. You know what that makes him...

preacher4truth

My church is reformed in name only. No one there teaches TULIP. If they taught those things I would not have stayed as long as I have, I think about 10 years. If the church was really like calvinists on this site, they would have excluded me from leading studies instead of continually inviting me to lead more.
I would imagine this is not what you want to hear. So I won't expect a response from you
"Baloney" is the Greek word for the above...

Anyone buying it, get with me, I have some property on the Moon to sell, cheap. Hurry before it is all gone.

Chalcedon

"Baloney" is the Greek word for the above...

Anyone buying it, get with me, I have some property on the Moon to sell, cheap. Hurry before it is all gone.
He changes like the winds change directions . I really don’t think he can remember anything he has said in the past. I’ll have to did up some quotes where he said it was a Calvinist church

Last edited:

preacher4truth

He changes like the sins changes directions . I really don’t think he can remember anything he has said in the past. I’ll have to did up some quotes where he said it was a Calvinist church
No need (at least for me) as I recall you stating it not too long ago. You're honest and I can trust what you say. I consider you a good brother, a true Christian.

Chalcedon

This is where he claims to go

preacher4truth

This is where he claims to go

And this is supposedly a CRC?

ReverendRV

My church is CRC. But these reponses by you and others are typical calvinist style calling people liars because you "Can't handle the truth."
The Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA or CRC) is a Protestant Christian denomination in the United States and Canada. Having roots in the Dutch Reformed Church of the Netherlands, the Christian Reformed Church was founded by Dutch immigrants in 1857 and is theologically Calvinist.[2]

Is this it? Robert Schuller said his church was Dutch Reformed...

Chalcedon

The CRCC beliefs

We believe that the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule for faith and life.​

We affirm three creeds—the Apostles’ Creed, the Nicene Creed, and the Athanasian Creed—as ecumenical expressions of the Christian faith. We also affirm three confessions—the Belgic Confession, the Heidelberg Catechism, and the Canons of Dort—as historic Reformed expressions of the Christian faith, whose doctrines fully agree with the Word of God.

Chalcedon

And this is supposedly a CRC?
See post 76 and 77 links they are 5 point Calvinist and as usual Seth is either clueless or interested intentionally bearing false witness since I provided what they really believe which opposes what he claimed which is false .