Pandemics/Vaccines

Semmelweis Reflex

Until people begin to inform themselves about what exactly is going on with the corrupt government healthcare agencies, funded by criminal pharmaceutical corporations, and then begin to stand up and vehemently demand that censorship stop, in all of its cowardly, ignorant and subtle forms, then the death and destruction will not cease. Spanish Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, Sars and Corona are just some examples in the past of pandemics that have been manipulated, fabricated, and profited from by elected leaders and the medical industry.

Pandemics are created or fabricated with or for profits of vaccines. This has been proven in court since at least 1921, over 100 years of murder by our so called healthcare institutes. The fake swine flu pandemic of 1976, for example, had four unconfirmed cases and was fabricated by the CDC in order to sell vaccines that they knew would harm thousands of people. For money.

The thing is, there isn't really anything you can do about it. The destruction of the world has been foretold by God, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. What is interesting to me, though, is that it is the Christian conservatives who see this while the allegedly "science minded" unbelievers, apparently liberal Democrats, are completely oblivious to, or even in support of, the bad science. There are always exceptions, of course. Robert F. Kennedy Jr for example.

corrupt government healthcare agencies
I'm gonna start with this three word phrase, picked from the pool of unspecific-but-menacing-sounding entities peppered throughout your post.

List these agencies, and how you know they're corrupt. Don't reference any of the other entities/terms you mentioned; we need specificity in what you're talking about, and it's best to take these definitions one at a time. Besides, "corrupt government healthcare agencies" is broad enough to probably need a large book to identify & justify all on its own - so let's not pollute the discussion with other details just yet.

I'm gonna start with this three word phrase, picked from the pool of unspecific-but-menacing-sounding entities peppered throughout your post.

List these agencies, and how you know they're corrupt. Don't reference any of the other entities/terms you mentioned; we need specificity in what you're talking about, and it's best to take these definitions one at a time. Besides, "corrupt government healthcare agencies" is broad enough to probably need a large book to identify & justify all on its own - so let's not pollute the discussion with other details just yet.

For simplification, my contention is that we should be made aware of the alleged corruption of public health officials for our own protection. If possible to minimize the potential abuse exercised by those officials. We start by debate and discussion. I have personally gathered evidence from various sources over the last two years to indicate a serious problem. That's a lot of stuff we could argue indefinitely. I don't think you want to do that with me or you would have started. If the issue you've taken from my post is the corruption of government healthcare agencies - just in the US - The HHS, especially relevant in this case being the NIH, CDC, NIAID, FDA and Covid specific I would include USAMRIID. Though there are elements of the debate which could be argued ad infinitum, for simplification in this context I would only suggest that these are corrupt for one simple reason. Conflict of interest. They've been captured by the pharmaceutical industry. Lobbying of US politicians, in control of hospitals, and medical journals, research, etc. For this, again regarding involvement specifically with Covid, I would include many colleges, like UNC Chapel Hill, University of Iowa etc.

Globally, the WHO of course, and regarding research: "Two thirds of the world's non-commercial biological research is funded by just three bodies. The Welcome Trust in the UK, the NIH, and specifically the NIAID under Tony Fauci, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation." (Source Michael Yeadon, former chief scientist and Vice-President of Pfizer)

The non-governmental World Economic Forum and EcoHealth Alliance would be of interest as well. Just for starters. But. That's not what you asked for and I don't think we need to go down that rabbit hole just for the sake of discussing pandemics and vaccines.

The list you requested.

Historically you can go at least as far back as 1921, with, among other examples, Jackson County Missouri AMA, Kansas City being successfully sued by an advocacy group, The Advertiser's Protective Bureau, for manufacturing a pandemic. I can provide details about that. It's useful to see that that sort of thing is nothing new and how it was done then is the same as now for the same reasons.

More recently, the video I gave on the CDC and the swine flu. The video demonstrates that the CDC 1) manufactured a pandemic that didn't exist, four unconfirmed cases globally, 2) initiated an unnecessary vaccine promotion campaign for that nonexistent pandemic, 3) knowing that it would harm many people receiving the vaccine.

Last edited:
For simplification, my contention is that we should be made aware of the alleged corruption of public health officials for our own protection. If possible to minimize the potential abuse exercised by those officials. We start by debate and discussion. I have personally gathered evidence from various sources over the last two years to indicate a serious problem.
Maybe you thought it was a serious problem.

That's a lot of stuff we could argue indefinitely. I don't think you want to do that with me or you would have started. If the issue you've taken from my post is the corruption of government healthcare agencies - just in the US - The HHS, especially relevant in this case being the NIH, CDC, NIAID, FDA and Covid specific I would include USAMRIID. Though there are elements of the debate which could be argued ad infinitum, for simplification in this context I would only suggest that these are corrupt for one simple reason. Conflict of interest.
You can't just "suggest" conflict of interest. You have to prove it. Professionals in the government health agencies are not allowed be stakeholders in the companies they regulate. What they were before coming to government is irrelevant. People from the pharma industries are the most knowledgeable about the industry. There is no reason their expertise should not be put to use.

They've been captured by the pharmaceutical industry. Lobbying of US politicians, in control of hospitals, and medical journals, research, etc. For this, again regarding involvement specifically with Covid, I would include many colleges, like UNC Chapel Hill, University of Iowa etc.
List of "corrupt" entities is just a list.

Globally, the WHO of course, and regarding research: "Two thirds of the world's non-commercial biological research is funded by just three bodies. The Welcome Trust in the UK, the NIH, and specifically the NIAID under Tony Fauci, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation." (Source Michael Yeadon, former chief scientist and Vice-President of Pfizer)
What's wrong with that?

The non-governmental World Economic Forum and EcoHealth Alliance would be of interest as well. Just for starters.
Wow! You can make a long list.

But. That's not what you asked for and I don't think we need to go down that rabbit hole just for the sake of discussing pandemics and vaccines.
The list you requested.
No, you were asked for a list of agencies you know are corrupted. This is just a list. Like my shopping list.

Historically you can go at least as far back as 1921, with, among other examples, Jackson County Missouri AMA, Kansas City being successfully sued by an advocacy group,
Cherry-picking small examples from more than 100 years ago does not prove overall corruption of the entire field of government health agencies.

The Advertiser's Protective Bureau, for manufacturing a pandemic. I can provide details about that.
Yes, please do. I have never heard of such a government health agency. It does not sound like the title of a health agency, does it?

It's useful to see that that sort of thing is nothing new and how it was done then is the same as now for the same reasons.
It does help to confirm one's preconceptions to find other examples of what you want to see, even if you have to stretch credulity to do so.

Maybe you thought it was a serious problem.

No maybe. I did think it was a serious problem.

You can't just "suggest" conflict of interest.

I can and I did.

You have to prove it.

I don't have to prove something everyone already knows unless it isn't true. So, that's your job. You have to prove it isn't.

Professionals in the government health agencies are not allowed be stakeholders in the companies they regulate.

Even if that's true it doesn't mean anything. It's like saying you can't go over 55 mph in a 55 mph zone.

What they were before coming to government is irrelevant.

Did I say otherwise? I honestly don't remember, but it is relevant if there is a conflict of interest. You wouldn't want a convicted sex offender to be a schoolteacher.

People from the pharma industries are the most knowledgeable about the industry.

I'm retired from that industry but I'm not very knowledgeable about it. Besides that, being knowledgeable doesn't negate corruptibility.

There is no reason their expertise should not be put to use.

Well, you didn't like my Michael Yeadon quote.

List of "corrupt" entities is just a list.

Correct. Which I gave. HHS, NIH, CDC, NIAID, FDA and USAMRIID.

What's wrong with that?

I heard a farmer talking about how his family got into farming in 1979. At that time there were over 400 places a farmer could sell his product. If they didn't like one place they could take it to another. Now there are 4. What effect would that have on the market?

Wow! You can make a long list.

Sarcasm? I don't need to make a long list and that list is too long not to be reason for concern.

No, you were asked for a list of agencies you know are corrupted. This is just a list. Like my shopping list.

I've done it. Everyone knows all government agencies and any agencies which are profit centered are potentially corrupt. Media? Corporations? Government? Agriculture? Defense? Politics? Religion? No corruption there? The system is designed to generate corruption. Follow the money. To think otherwise is due either to naiveté, groupthink, propaganda, or a need for a false sense of security.

Cherry-picking small examples from more than 100 years ago does not prove overall corruption of the entire field of government health agencies.

If you want cherries you're going to have to pick them. The history of corruption in the manufacturing and fabrication of fake pandemics to sell vaccines proves corruption. How else can you look at it?

Yes, please do. I have never heard of such a government health agency. It does not sound like the title of a health agency, does it?

The AMA? American Medical Association? The Advertiser's Protective Bureau was suing them. The AMA was the agency.

"Motion was made and seconded that a recommendation be made by the committee to the board of health that an epidemic of smallpox be declared to exist in the city (Kansas City) at the present time. Moved and seconded that a day be set aside to be termed vaccination day, on which physicians will be stationed at all schools, clinics, public buildings and hospitals...to vaccinate, free of charge. (taxpayer paid).

Not one case of smallpox was found in the city, the county (Jackson), the state (Missouri) or the region (Midwestern United States).

According to the record, the doctors made $500,000 from that Kansas City vaccination spree, not counting the millions of dollars from the hospital cases. (Source: Chapter 4, p. 163)

So the Jackson Co. Missouri branch of the AMA fabricated and manufactured an epidemic of smallpox to boost business. They gave attenuated pathogens to the public which resulted in the epidemic they were promoting which didn't exist until then. The vaccinated were cared for by the unvaccinated who never got the disease. They were found guilty and given a small fine which was never reported by the news agencies which they advertised the epidemic in from the start.

Other cases are given in the source.

It does help to confirm one's preconceptions to find other examples of what you want to see, even if you have to stretch credulity to do so.

Really? Does it?

Professionals in the government health agencies are not allowed be stakeholders in the companies they regulate.
Actually they are. They even got kickbacks from pharma. You might say the so called professionals are owned by pharma over and above public health interests. How many of them made money off the C19 pandemic? How many more billionaires at the expense of those who lost their jobs and businesses? Lockdowns? School closures? How many single mothers could not go to their low paying jobs because they had to stay home with their kids because all the schools were closed?

Actually they are. They even got kickbacks from pharma.
Can you prove it?

You might say the so called professionals
They are "so-called" because they are.

..are owned by pharma over and above public health interests.
You might say that. You are free to say anything you want. I certainly would not say that.

How many of them made money off the C19 pandemic?
I don't know. How about you tell me.

How many more billionaires at the expense of those who lost their jobs and businesses?
Again, how about you tell me?

Lockdowns? School closures? How many single mothers could not go to their low paying jobs because they had to stay home with their kids because all the schools were closed?
Those were political decisions made by politicians - mostly local politicians - state and city. They were not the same everywhere. The post of mine that you quoted is not about defending political decisions.

Can you prove it?
You made the initial claim without proof which is laughable. For one they can invest and get kickbacks that way. There are all sorts of loopholes in which big shots like Fauci benefits from supporting the shots. More loopholes than a tax bill. Go out and get the book and read it if you want the dissident side of the issue and not pro shot lies and cover ups. There are all kinds of articles on line that show Fauci making all kinds of money that exceeds his and wife combined salaries.

In the course of his IL-2 investigation, Dr. Fishbein stumbled on another awkward fact: Anthony Fauci personally owned patents to IL-2 and stood to make millions in royalties if the treatment won FDA approval. Dr. Fishbein was shocked: “Dr. Fauci had a personal financial interest in the drug being tested! He was listed as a co-owner on the patent for Proleukin, and stood to earn royalties from it!” According to little-known HHS rules at that time, NIH employees could collect unlimited royalty payments from drugs they worked on during their agency tenures.51 Dr. Fishbein found it stunning that Dr. Fauci stood to personally gain significant revenues, providing HHS green-lighted Proleukin. Contemporaneous records obtained by the AP found that some fifty-one NIH scientists were then involved in testing products for which they secretly receive royalties; Dr. Fauci and his trusty longtime sidekick, Dr. H. Clifford Lane, “have received tens of thousands of

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 574). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

My 40-year career as an environmental and public health advocate gave me a unique understanding of the corrupting mechanisms of “regulatory capture,” the process by which the regulator becomes beholden to the industry it’s meant to regulate. I spent four decades suing the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other environmental agencies to expose and remedy the corrupt sweetheart relationship that so often put regulators in bed with the polluting industries they regulated. Among the hundreds of lawsuits I filed, perhaps a quarter were against regulatory officials making illegal concessions to Big Oil, King Coal, and the chemical and agricultural polluters that had captured their loyalties. I thought I knew everything about regulatory capture and that I had armored myself with an appropriate shield of cynicism. But I was wrong about that. From the moment of my reluctant entrance into the vaccine debate in 2005, I was astonished to realize that the pervasive web of deep financial entanglements between Pharma and the government health agencies had put regulatory capture on steroids. The CDC, for example, owns 57 vaccine patents1 and spends $4.9 of its $12.0 billion-dollar annual budget (as of 2019) buying and distributing vaccines.2,3 NIH owns hundreds of vaccine patents and often profits from the sale of products it supposedly

regulates. High level officials, including Dr. Fauci, receive yearly emoluments of up to $150,000 in royalty payments on products that they help develop and then usher through the approval process.4 The FDA receives 45 percent of its budget from the pharmaceutical industry, through what are euphemistically called “user fees.”5 When I learned that extraordinary fact, the disastrous health of the American people was no longer a mystery; I wondered what the environment would look like if the EPA received 45 percent of its budget from the coal industry!

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 25). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

Last edited:
You made the initial claim without proof...
I made no claim about kickbacks. That was your claim, and it is clear you cannot prove it as you are here deflecting. Got it.

For one they can invest and get kickbacks that way.
You are moving the goal-posts from "they got kick-backs" to "they can get kick-backs." Noted.

Anthony Fauci personally owned patents to IL-2 and stood to make millions in royalties if the treatment won FDA approval.
Fauci does not work at the FDA. He works at NIH - a separate agency. Fauci had no power to approve his own invention.

Besides, you were discussing covid vaccines, not HIV.

Until people begin to inform themselves about what exactly is going on with the corrupt government healthcare agencies, funded by criminal pharmaceutical corporations, and then begin to stand up and vehemently demand that censorship stop, in all of its cowardly, ignorant and subtle forms, then the death and destruction will not cease. Spanish Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, Sars and Corona are just some examples in the past of pandemics that have been manipulated, fabricated, and profited from by elected leaders and the medical industry.

Pandemics are created or fabricated with or for profits of vaccines. This has been proven in court since at least 1921, over 100 years of murder by our so called healthcare institutes. The fake swine flu pandemic of 1976, for example, had four unconfirmed cases and was fabricated by the CDC in order to sell vaccines that they knew would harm thousands of people. For money.

The thing is, there isn't really anything you can do about it. The destruction of the world has been foretold by God, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. What is interesting to me, though, is that it is the Christian conservatives who see this while the allegedly "science minded" unbelievers, apparently liberal Democrats, are completely oblivious to, or even in support of, the bad science. There are always exceptions, of course. Robert F. Kennedy Jr for example.
Please explain to me how the Spanish flu of 1918 was fabricated and manipulated....?

Please, do not get ANY vaccinations. We need to save them for people who aren't deluded.

You made the initial claim without proof which is laughable. For one they can invest and get kickbacks that way. There are all sorts of loopholes in which big shots like Fauci benefits from supporting the shots. More loopholes than a tax bill. Go out and get the book and read it if you want the dissident side of the issue and not pro shot lies and cover ups. There are all kinds of articles on line that show Fauci making all kinds of money that exceeds his and wife combined salaries.

In the course of his IL-2 investigation, Dr. Fishbein stumbled on another awkward fact: Anthony Fauci personally owned patents to IL-2 and stood to make millions in royalties if the treatment won FDA approval. Dr. Fishbein was shocked: “Dr. Fauci had a personal financial interest in the drug being tested! He was listed as a co-owner on the patent for Proleukin, and stood to earn royalties from it!” According to little-known HHS rules at that time, NIH employees could collect unlimited royalty payments from drugs they worked on during their agency tenures.51 Dr. Fishbein found it stunning that Dr. Fauci stood to personally gain significant revenues, providing HHS green-lighted Proleukin. Contemporaneous records obtained by the AP found that some fifty-one NIH scientists were then involved in testing products for which they secretly receive royalties; Dr. Fauci and his trusty longtime sidekick, Dr. H. Clifford Lane, “have received tens of thousands of

Your beliefs about Fauci owning patents seems to be false:

How exactly would someone like Fauci come to "own" such patents?
Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 574). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

My 40-year career as an environmental and public health advocate gave me a unique understanding of the corrupting mechanisms of “regulatory capture,” the process by which the regulator becomes beholden to the industry it’s meant to regulate. I spent four decades suing the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other environmental agencies to expose and remedy the corrupt sweetheart relationship that so often put regulators in bed with the polluting industries they regulated. Among the hundreds of lawsuits I filed, perhaps a quarter were against regulatory officials making illegal concessions to Big Oil, King Coal, and the chemical and agricultural polluters that had captured their loyalties. I thought I knew everything about regulatory capture and that I had armored myself with an appropriate shield of cynicism. But I was wrong about that. From the moment of my reluctant entrance into the vaccine debate in 2005, I was astonished to realize that the pervasive web of deep financial entanglements between Pharma and the government health agencies had put regulatory capture on steroids. The CDC, for example, owns 57 vaccine patents1 and spends $4.9 of its $12.0 billion-dollar annual budget (as of 2019) buying and distributing vaccines.2,3 NIH owns hundreds of vaccine patents and often profits from the sale of products it supposedly

regulates. High level officials, including Dr. Fauci, receive yearly emoluments of up to $150,000 in royalty payments on products that they help develop and then usher through the approval process.4 The FDA receives 45 percent of its budget from the pharmaceutical industry, through what are euphemistically called “user fees.”5 When I learned that extraordinary fact, the disastrous health of the American people was no longer a mystery; I wondered what the environment would look like if the EPA received 45 percent of its budget from the coal industry!

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 25). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.
The problem is that being so fundamentally wrong on one issue undermines your credibility on the whole.
I wholly accept that you have a "unique understanding" but that doesn't mean your understanding is accurate or representative of factual truth.

The problem is that being so fundamentally wrong on one issue undermines your credibility on the whole.
I wholly accept that you have a "unique understanding" but that doesn't mean your understanding is accurate or representative of factual truth.
Be reassured. The poster concerned is fundamentally wrong on virtually every issue and consequently has no credibility. The phrase "unique understanding" is more succinctly merely "misunderstanding".

This is 1/7/21 and not objective but governed by defending the status quo. Not truth finding
Aug. 7 2020? Three yrs old when they were still into wild/zoonotic origins only and vilifying anyone refusing the shots? That is not science when one side censors the other and goes on silence campaigns. Science is about debate and cross-examination.
The claim also suggests that Fauci's income is completely dependent on keeping the pandemic going.
That was not my claim. He benefitted from promoting the shots and wild origins since Fauci was involved in funding Wuhan which poisoned the world.
This is from your link
It isn't first time when Fauci, who has remained on the forefront since the outbreak of the pandemic, has been accused of funding the outbreak of virus for personal gains by conspiracy theorists.
Personal gain with HIV. That is right.
The recent conspiracy originated after a video of Wil Paranormal was posted by Bit Chute. The video is captioned, "Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Ralph Baric, the C.D.C. and a list of others wanting to take credit for inventing the Coronavirus are at the Hub of this story. From 2003 - 2018, they controlled 100% of the cash flow that built the empire around the Industrial Complex of Coronavirus."
The claim was benefited, not controlled 100% so that is a phantom with phantom sources I did not use like Bit Chute, so this is just a cursory response. There are two sides to this, not one and i am simply more convinced by the heterodox side from the get go with the extended lockdown and shot promotion during Trump. Lockdowns never needed to happen in my state. They never needed to shut down the schools for more than two weeks in my area. They mishandled it from the get-go. They all did Repubs included.

If they promoted the shots while getting kickbacks from pharma then obviously they are impeached sources no matter their credentials.
You would have to read Kennedy's book, for one. And I do not need to read reviews of Kennedy's book from hearsay sources who probably did not read his book and are not interested in honesty. Those are all over the net and are mostly worthless at best.
I do not care about that since you do not seem to be able to respond to the actual arguments nor have you read Kennedy's book which was my source. You just go ahead and get all the shots even for your kids and trust Fauci et all and good luck with that. The pandemic made a lot of people billionaires while devasting the poor/blue collar with job loss over the lockdowns, but you do not seem to mind that sort of upward income redistribution of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Does not even register a blip on your radar screen.
My understanding was from reading Kennedy's book and doing research. Am fully aware there are multiple sources defending wild origins and Fauci from sources governed by bias as opposed to truth finding.

Last edited:
This is 1/7/21 and not objective but governed by defending the status quo. Not truth finding

Aug. 7 2020? Three yrs old when they were still into wild/zoonotic origins only and vilifying anyone refusing the shots? That is not science when one side censors the other and goes on silence campaigns. Science is about debate and cross-examination.

That was not my claim. He benefitted from promoting the shots and wild origins since Fauci was involved in funding Wuhan which poisoned the world.
This is from your link

Personal gain with HIV. That is right.

The claim was benefited, not controlled 100% so that is a phantom with phantom sources I did not use like Bit Chute, so this is just a cursory response. There are two sides to this, not one and i am simply more convinced by the heterodox side from the get go with the extended lockdown and shot promotion during Trump. Lockdowns never needed to happen in my state. They never needed to shut down the schools for more than two weeks in my area. They mishandled it from the get-go. They all did Repubs included.
"mishandled"? It seems that with any novel virus there's a reasonable lack of data. Factuall, people were dying and early treatments (ventilators) were likely due to lack of knowledge rather than a conspiracy (for example).
I think you overestimate what the response "should have been" and you overestimate your understanding of the situation. You're probably an expert -having read Kennedy's book and all ;-)
If they promoted the shots while getting kickbacks from pharma then obviously they are impeached sources no matter their credentials.

You would have to read Kennedy's book, for one. And I do not need to read reviews of Kennedy's book from hearsay sources who probably did not read his book and are not interested in honesty. Those are all over the net and are mostly worthless at best.
You have read his book and you hold your interpretation and understanding of his book in high regard yes? Did you accept it as a gullible, non-critical thinker with existing biases or did you fact check any of it?
I do not care about that since you do not seem to be able to respond to the actual arguments nor have you read Kennedy's book which was my source. You just go ahead and get all the shots even for your kids and trust Fauci et all and good luck with that. The pandemic made a lot of people billionaires while devasting the poor/blue collar with job loss over the lockdowns, but you do not seem to mind that sort of upward income redistribution of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Does not even register a blip on your radar screen.

My understanding was from reading Kennedy's book and doing research.
Kennedy's book is inaccurate, filled with conspiracy theories and has been largely debunked.
Not a credible source of meaningful information. -Question is: why would you accept something so obviously incorrect?
And besides reading propaganda, what "research" have you done? I'm guessing the kind that confirms an existing bias.
Am fully aware there are multiple sources defending wild origins and Fauci from sources governed by bias as opposed to truth finding.
Define truth.

"mishandled"? It seems that with any novel virus there's a reasonable lack of data. Factuall, people were dying and early treatments (ventilators) were likely due to lack of knowledge rather than a conspiracy (for example).
We do know pharma enjoyed total liability from the government from the get go. If anyone drops over dead one hr after getting the shot, including kids, no liability for pharma billionaires et all. A license to kill and maim and that is the side you are representing here. It does not even register a blip on your radar screen. Many were mandated to get the shots or lose their jobs including college students where faculity was optional. They could refuse with no consequences.
I think you overestimate what the response "should have been" and you overestimate your understanding of the situation. You're probably an expert -having read Kennedy's book and all ;-)
You did not.
You have read his book and you hold your interpretation and understanding of his book in high regard yes? Did you accept it as a gullible, non-critical thinker with existing biases or did you fact check any of it?
There was plenty of criticisms leveled against Kennedy but the fact remains you did not read it
Kennedy's book is inaccurate, filled with conspiracy theories and has been largely debunked.
This is a book report from a person totally ignorant of the contents. Meaning worthless.

Here is some proof Fauci benefitted from supporting pharma-for-profit shots
------------------------------
Three problems with that:

1. The royalties Fauci and others received were from developments they did years ago and it was not for anything having to do with covid vaccines.

2. Your claim that I asked you to prove was the "Fauci got kickbacks" from Pharma. There was nothing illegal about the royalties they got for developments they made. Therefore they were not "kickbacks" which are illegal payments made to facilitate some transaction.

3. The whole "kickbacks" evidence was offered by you to contradict the fact that regulators are not allowed to have a stake in the companies they regulate. The royalties that were shared by all those who developed new treatments that were licensed by various pharma companies is not "having a stake" in those companies. It is a required payment from those companies. It is not like owning stock in those corporations.

Back